Jews being advised to leave Columbia U

Should Jewish students exit college campues

• Others, and people who voted, post away!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The current predicament of American Jews is not a consequence of Israeli actions in Gaza. Harassment, intimidation, and boycotts of Jews in top American universities have been going on for years. Here's an insight into how and why antisemitism is flourishing on American campuses.

The Muslim Brotherhood's stated goal is the infiltration of democratic structures and the destruction of democracies from within. Just look at Turkey to understand how this works. The terrorist organization, supported by Qatar, is using young Americans as live ammunition for its war against Western civilization.

American Jews are the first to feel the effects of the changes brought to the American higher education system through Qatari and other Middle Eastern dictatorships' money. Other categories of "undesirables" will follow soon.

Wealthy donors are pulling funding from Poisoned Ivy League universities. I don't know if all of them are Jewish.
do you think the muslim brotherhood influence is greater than Chinese influence programs in American institutions?

the belt and road initiative... etc?

do you think the muslim brotherhood influence is greater than Chinese influence programs in American institutions?

the belt and road initiative... etc?
I don't know much about Chinese influence programs. I clearly see the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamist ideologies, plus Soviet-era anti-Western propaganda. It's a poisonous mix. I'm aware that China supports the anti-Western narrative.

I don't know much about Chinese influence programs. I clearly see the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamist ideologies, plus Soviet-era anti-Western propaganda. It's a poisonous mix. I'm aware that China supports the anti-Western narrative.
I guess it depends on what you're looking for....

They will wake up, money speaks. All students: Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Black, White, etc should feel safe and welcome at any school. It shouldn’t be cafeteria-style.

Why should they have to 'wake up' or be influenced by bad consequences to do the right thing? Why are you giving them a pass, but tell Lisa to quit pissing on muslims? You're clearly biased. What the 'students' are doing at these 'protests' is not just protesting Israel, they are targeting Jews overall, Jews at their own school, shouting pro Hamas and pro terrorist slogans, why don't you tell them to quit 'pissing' on Jews? Gee, wonder where they are getting funded, do you even care? Because there is big money behind all of this.

Offending Muslims? You do realize Islamophobia has gone way up along with antisemitism don’t you?

Biden has spoken out strongly. I suspect you consider all protesters who support Palestinian rights or oppose Israeli policies to be “Hamas supporters” and that is a dishonest conflation.

Yet no uprising in schools after 10/7... hmmmm...

Why should they have to 'wake up' or be influenced by bad consequences to do the right thing? Why are you giving them a pass, but tell Lisa to quit pissing on muslims? You're clearly biased. What the 'students' are doing at these 'protests' is not just protesting Israel, they are targeting Jews overall, Jews at their own school, shouting pro Hamas and pro terrorist slogans, why don't you tell them to quit 'pissing' on Jews? Gee, wonder where they are getting funded, do you even care? Because there is big money behind all of this.
She does that all the time. Tries to broaden it to include everyone, so as not to admit that the crisis is specific to Jews.

Did you catch her reaction to my horror over the fact the Muslims and their leftist supporters are threatening such violence toward Jews - bullying them, spitting on them, holding signs that points to a group of American Jewish students that say ”HAMAS’s next target” - that Jews can’t even attend class? She responded with, “Islamophobia is up too”.

Now, compare that to the libs reaction when people said ”All Lives Matter.” They were furious! They said this was about Blacks! So why do they want to water down the message when the crisis concerns Jews?

What IS it with liberals? Antisemitism has reached such a crisis level that we have Muslims and their anti-Jew supporters bullying Jews, declaring with delight that they are HAMAS terrorists, holding signs that American Jews are “next,” and the hatred so virrulent that Jewish students are warned to stay away from campus or they could be injured, and we can always count on a leftist to say….….

…..well, Islamophobia is also on the rise.

It's ridiculous and disgusting, terrorist apologists.

She does that all the time. Tries to broaden it to include everyone, so as not to admit that the crisis is specific to Jews.

Did you catch her reaction to my horror over the fact the Muslims and their leftist supporters are threatening such violence toward Jews - bullying them, spitting on them, holding signs that points to a group of American Jewish students that say ”HAMAS’s next target” - that Jews can’t even attend class? She responded with, “Islamophobia is up too”.

Now, compare that to the libs reaction when people said ”All Lives Matter.” They were furious! They said this was about Blacks! So why do they want to water down the message when the crisis concerns Jews?

They're hypocrites. They know they can't quite get away with defending the 'protests' that are going on at college campuses, so instead they downplay it as 'harmless', where anything said against a muslim is 'islamophobia' and must be squashed. It was the same thing with the 'mostly peaceful' BLM protests. :rolleyes:

It's ridiculous and disgusting, terrorist apologists.
They sure wouldn’t be apologizing for terrorists against blacks.

Just look at the hypocrisy: they went on a summer rampage across hundreds of cities, doing billions in damages and resulting in dozens of deaths because a white cop killed (maybe….might have been an OD) one violent, ex-felon defiant black thug.

Yet they are making excuses and justifying the thousands who are issuing the death threats and violence against Jewish students so extreme that Jews can’t even show up for class.

Any Jew who continues to vote for Democrats is an idiot or a fool, and any non-Jew who does is OK with antisemitism approaching 1939 Germany, right here in America.

But they have a Military option within the US on deck waiting now thanx to Xiden
I don't know anything about that.

China is heavily dependent on investments from the US and Europe. I don't see a US-China war in the near future. China must first become economically independent from the Western world, which will take time. They compete with Russia in third-world countries.

I don't know anything about that.

China is heavily dependent on investments from the US and Europe. I don't see a US-China war in the near future. China must first become economically independent from the Western world, which will take time. They compete with Russia in third-world countries.
25 + thousand Chinese Fit Single Military Age Males came in under Biden

Forum List

Back