Critics Bash Democrats For Publicity Stunt 'Sit-In': '#DemsNeverSat'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Tweet, Tweet:

#DemsNeverSat to stop the War in Iraq

#DemsNeverSat to raise the minimum wage

#DemsNeverSat for mandatory paid maternity leave

#DemsNeverSat in opposition to NSA collecting data on U.S. citizens and sharing with local law

#DemsNeverSat for marriage equality

#DemsNeverSat for universal healthcare

#DemsNeverSat to demand a new water system in flint.

#DemsNeverSat when Flint kids were drinking what looks like sewerage

....Dems haven't sat over the historic, record-setting violence and body count in Chicago....

...and they never violated House Ethics Rules to fund raise on the floor of the House....

Critics Hit Democrats With #DemsNeverSat to Point Out Major Issues They Didn’t Protest

Tweet, Tweet:

#DemsNeverSat to stop the War in Iraq

#DemsNeverSat to raise the minimum wage

#DemsNeverSat for mandatory paid maternity leave

#DemsNeverSat in opposition to NSA collecting data on U.S. citizens and sharing with local law

#DemsNeverSat for marriage equality

#DemsNeverSat for universal healthcare

#DemsNeverSat to demand a new water system in flint.

#DemsNeverSat when Flint kids were drinking what looks like sewerage

....Dems haven't sat over the historic, record-setting violence and body count in Chicago....

...and they never violated House Ethics Rules to fund raise on the floor of the House....

Critics Hit Democrats With #DemsNeverSat to Point Out Major Issues They Didn’t Protest

When did Republicans sit for any of that? Please be specific, I'm dying to see fat boy MCConnell trying to hoist himself off the ground.

I am glad that Congress is starting to find a way to operate even if its a sitin like this. If the Reps won't work with them then it's better to shut congress down instead of the whole country.

Four bills on gun control didn't pass the senate, so house members sit on the floor chanting they want gun control. They try to bend their old legs to sit cross legged so they can pretend they are still 20 year old hippies and doing something significant. What can we feel for them that is kinder than pity?

Four bills on gun control didn't pass the senate, so house members sit on the floor chanting they want gun control. They try to bend their old legs to sit cross legged so they can pretend they are 20 years old again and doing something significant. What can we feel for them that is kinder than pity?
13445819_10206449960389560_4600232078374789896_n.jpg

Four bills on gun control didn't pass the senate, so house members sit on the floor chanting they want gun control. They try to bend their old legs to sit cross legged so they can pretend they are 20 years old again and doing something significant. What can we feel for them that is kinder than pity?
13445819_10206449960389560_4600232078374789896_n.jpg
Thanks for the kindergarten response! Ask your kitty to answer the next one, will ya?

When did Republicans sit for any of that? Please be specific, I'm dying to see fat boy MCConnell trying to hoist himself off the ground.

Really? Why didn't millionaire intellectual 'servants of the people' sit down on their asses like a bunch of 1960s hippies in order to hold a publicity stunt and fund raiser? Probably because they don't get paid to sit on their ass in a circle like a bunch of kindergartners. Their paid to work, to debate, and to get the job done...or at least to try.

Four bills on gun control didn't pass the senate, so house members sit on the floor chanting they want gun control. They try to bend their old legs to sit cross legged so they can pretend they are still 20 year old hippies and doing something significant. What can we feel for them that is kinder than pity?

I think it's better to shut down congress than shut down the whole government. It happens all the time in the rest of the world. It's been missed here. And it works. The Dems are willing to put their jobs on the line. In the recent history, the Reps have only been willing to sacrifice the rest of the US. Care to guess who will win big in the next election? While the Dems may not win many seats, the Independents will.

Democrat controlled house won't work with republican minority: OK! Republican controlled house won't work with democrat minority: KILL THEM ALL!!!!!

Really? Why didn't millionaire intellectual 'servants of the people' sit down on their asses like a bunch of 1960s hippies in order to hold a publicity stunt and fund raiser? Probably because they don't get paid to sit on their ass in a circle like a bunch of kindergartners. Their paid to work, to debate, and to get the job done...or at least to try.

another fucktard lie:
13502151_917162001743352_2430705424533303379_n.jpg

I think it's better to shut down congress than shut down the whole government. It happens all the time in the rest of the world. It's been missed here. And it works. The Dems are willing to put their jobs on the line. In the recent history, the Reps have only been willing to sacrifice the rest of the US. Care to guess who will win big in the next election? While the Dems may not win many seats, the Independents will.

SHUTTING DOWN THE GOVERNMENT IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIBERAL PROPAGANDIST LIES DEMOCRATS USE AS A FEAR MONGERING TACTIC AGAINST THE GOP!

When the Govt is 'shut down' the military doesn't stop running, all the critical jobs / agencies that are needed to keep the main, critical government does not stop. It's not much different than any Federal Holiday. Once the 'shut down' is over all the workers come back to work, they are paid, they are paid their BACK pay. It isn't Armageddon. It isn't the end of the US. It's B$!

The worst thing that happens when the DEMOCRATS decide to shut down the government and blame the GOP is that stupid people who know no better buy that crap, blame the GOP, and fear for the collapse of the country...that would never happen despite what the liberals are telling them.

If you think that disrupting the house is going to fix bad guys shooting people then there is nothing I could possibly say to change your mind.

I'm not big on guessing. But I'm curious. Who are all these independents that'll get the seats? And when they do, what laws will they pass that will stop guys like Mateen from killing people?

If you think that disrupting the house is going to fix bad guys shooting people then there is nothing I could possibly say to change your mind.

I'm not big on guessing. But I'm curious. Who are all these independents that'll get the seats? And when they do, what laws will they pass that will stop guys like Mateen from killing people?

Hopefully a new congress will address the common denominator of all gun abuse. Men+violence, that's what needs to be addressed and we do not need hundreds of new laws or even a single old one. We need to address the most blatant and obvious reason and most of the complaints against guns will go away or dry up.

How bout a good laugh??

Those clowns in DC are all laughable. Its just to bad they run the country. A country they are running into the ground. Its also to bad we taxpayers will be paying for those worthless assholes for the rest of their lives.

I literally responded to another goofy bastard on face book about this girl logic. Heres what I wrote:

I cant stand this chick logic people use nowadays. Pick any topic. And some jackass will always throw other events in other than whats happening. Go to a breast cancer run and some jerk will go "Did you run for ALS? Where were you for Heart Disease". Its like hot sauce...that bs logic goes on everything

I'll leave it to Laurence Tureaud to have compassion on them.

Forum List

Back