🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Critics Bash Democrats For Publicity Stunt 'Sit-In': '#DemsNeverSat'

Four bills on gun control didn't pass the senate, so house members sit on the floor chanting they want gun control. They try to bend their old legs to sit cross legged so they can pretend they are still 20 year old hippies and doing something significant. What can we feel for them that is kinder than pity?

I think it's better to shut down congress than shut down the whole government. It happens all the time in the rest of the world. It's been missed here. And it works. The Dems are willing to put their jobs on the line. In the recent history, the Reps have only been willing to sacrifice the rest of the US. Care to guess who will win big in the next election? While the Dems may not win many seats, the Independents will.
If you think that disrupting the house is going to fix bad guys shooting people then there is nothing I could possibly say to change your mind.

I'm not big on guessing. But I'm curious. Who are all these independents that'll get the seats? And when they do, what laws will they pass that will stop guys like Mateen from killing people?

Hopefully a new congress will address the common denominator of all gun abuse. Men+violence, that's what needs to be addressed and we do not need hundreds of new laws or even a single old one. We need to address the most blatant and obvious reason and most of the complaints against guns will go away or dry up.
That's sounds pretty but it doesn't answer the question. What exactly needs to be done to address the problem?

Forum List

Back