Critique of Intelligent Design

I am not, but were I an atheist, I more than likely would never discuss religion at any time. Same as I do not justify atheism.
There['s a problem: christianity is the world's #1 religion for secreting atheism. None other can rival that secretion. Therefore, some of us will increase discussions if at all possible, recalling the young, more4 information-compromised humans that will follow us. One writer who has increased discussion is Seidel, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American. That is why we were present to schizoanalyze OP's recent meeting in Wisconsin.

That's my point exactly! It's takes an intelligence to guide the process

Your mistake can be defined as philosophical: "Intelligence always comes after, it's best when it does and only when it does."
(Gilles Deleuze)

There['s a problem: christianity is the world's #1 religion for secreting atheism. None other can rival that secretion. Therefore, some of us will increase discussions if at all possible, recalling the young, more4 information-compromised humans that will follow us. One writer who has increased discussion is Seidel, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American. That is why we were present to schizoanalyze OP's recent meeting in Wisconsin.
America is like big ship, with all sorts of people enjoying the cruise. However, unknown to most it is the Christians (and others of good will) on board that are keeping the thing afloat.

Atheists have a difficult, virtually impossible, case to make in order to change America's minds.

Your mistake can be defined as philosophical: "Intelligence always comes after, it's best when it does and only when it does."
(Gilles Deleuze)
Would you be pleased to have Christianity win out?

So, do you agree the old testament had a lot of made up shit in it ?
Consider that thousands of years ago, when the Bible was being created, the knowledge of the public at the time was fairly infantile in structure. Can you be a bit specific in what you consider a lot of made up stuff?

Just asking something you refuse to answer. Who is your god ? Look foolish I never claimed a god one way or another….you refuse to.
I do not possess GOD. But you still refused to answer my question. Why do you constantly speak of a number of gods when it seems you do not believe in any of those you magically number in the bunches.

I am trying to get clarity. Do you only work against Christians? What about Islam? What about the Far east religions?

I do not possess GOD. But you still refused to answer my question. Why do you constantly speak of a number of gods when it seems you do not believe in any of those you magically number in the bunches.
Simply because there is a play on words because you can’t be factual. There ARE a number of gods….facts are stubborn things.And yes, believers are eager to claim which god is theirs But you’re ashamed.

Last edited:
I believe those events actually happened, and of course the wisdom presented is priceless.
Sure. We could learn a lot from being able to stuff every species known and unknown to man in a boat. You’re following way too many movies.

I have had 2 wives. Frankly wife one committed adultery and confessed she did. She died a miserable death married to a cheating husband after we divorced. Wife 2 was religious and did not ever cheat nor have sex after we divorced. She took her own life.

Here out West ... it's substance abuse ... I myself only drink during football, hockey or baseball season ... never any other time ... all my ex's were boozing it all the time ...

Some people claim
That there's a woman to blame

Seems kind of silly when Christianity is closer to atheism.
Christianity denies the legitimacy of all other religions and their Gods. Atheism denies just one more. So they aren’t that far apart.

Stop pretending you do know. And you talk all the time on things you are completely ignorant about as if you really do know your shit.
I know any thing that requires faith cannot produce evidence.

Sure. We could learn a lot from being able to stuff every species known and unknown to man in a boat. You’re following way too many movies.
There's history and revealed wisdom. Lots of good stuff in there.

You seem to have focused on the Jews Bible.
OK...

Jesus walked on water, fed the mases with 1 fish, rose from the dead and walked around visiting with every doubting Thomas.
The mountain came to Mohammed.
When you die you become a demigod.

Good enough?

Here out West ... it's substance abuse ... I myself only drink during football, hockey or baseball season ... never any other time ... all my ex's were boozing it all the time ...

Some people claim
That there's a woman to blame
I only drink on days that end in "y".

"I only smoke one cigar at a time, and I never smoke while asleep. Not only to set an example for others, but to show that I'm not a slave to the habit." -Mark Twain

I am not an evangelist. Believe what you will.
I merely point out the commonality between all religions.
If you are a theist then you MUST believe what your mind tells you cannot be true or face the most deadly threat to all religions...DOUBT.

Seems kind of silly when Christianity is closer to atheism.
Christianity denies the legitimacy of all other religions and their Gods. Atheism denies just one more. So they aren’t that far apart.
How did you get such silly ideas? I have spent time in many churches, including my own church and it's beliefs. I never heard anybody in any church that is Christian saying the things you say here. I am not clear either that you represent Atheism. As I understand them, they simply do not know a thing about God. However in your daily dialogue on this topic, you constantly discuss gods. But why that is I have no clue.

Forum List

Back