Critique of Intelligent Design

I haven't found anything in my Christian belief that isn't true.
We can understand why: the bible is one of the most dangerous self-glossing literatures on the planet. You must truly get off reading John of Patmos delirious rants in Revelation.

I haven't found anything in my Christian belief that isn't true.
God created everything in six days
Noah put two of every animal on a boat
God turned some lady into a pillar of salt

Science and reason says these things cannot be but to deny them is to deny the "word of God"

Believe what you will. It doesn't change the truth of my observations.

I have a dozen books on this subject and one comes to mind now. Origins Reconsidered by Richard Leakey and Roger Lewin. Leakey's parents were famous for research of human origins. He also was as he got older. He tells of Baboons in a troop that he tracked and studied a lot. And goes into detail of them mating, eating and fighting. Very interesting book.
Yes, this looks like one to acquire. Along these lines, we atheists should point out that hominids migrating out of Africa were already theogonic. We will thus be excerpting from Shults, Iconoclastic Theology: Gilles Deleuze and the Secretion of Atheism.

Science and reason says these things cannot be but to deny them is to deny the "word of God"

As Slavoj Zizek says, "Enjoy your symptom!"

Yes, this looks like one to acquire. Along these lines, we atheists should point out that hominids migrating out of Africa were already theogonic. We will thus be excerpting from Shults, Iconoclastic Theology: Gilles Deleuze and the Secretion of Atheism.
I am not, but were I an atheist, I more than likely would never discuss religion at any time. Same as I do not justify atheism.

The odds of shuffling an inert, random deck of 52 card and having them arrange themselves in perfect order by suit as if they came straight from the deck are

1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1

Then again that's WITH SOMEONE having to shuffle them

You seem to have focused on the Jews Bible.

Stop pretending you do know. And you talk all the time on things you are completely ignorant about as if you really do know your shit.
What, I simply ask what god you believed in ? There are five major religions with their own versions of god. Which is yours. Secondly, I know that religions and gods require faith. They all without exception demand it.
By definition….
Faith-strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof:
So, if that’s not made up, what is ?

What things ? Science discovers. What god is your designer ? Name him. Otherwise, it’s a cop out.

Developing a vaccine or atom bomb...Did you read what you posted? You said there was an intelligent design at work.

"It’s not random when 5000 scientist getogether with 10s of thousands assist at Manhattan project. It’s not random when 30 k universities and every climate change and medical research facility are organized and tasked to prove the work of everyone else by looking for problems and mistakes. You seem to think a vaccine is developed by sitting on your ass a praying for one."

Developing a vaccine or atom bomb...Did you read what you posted? You said there was an intelligent design at work.
You didn’t post what I said. So you just made up shit again about what I posted. What is so hard about copy/paste ? Too factual for you ?
Its you who are confused. Man does it use creationism for science. Intelligent design is not synonymous with science.

So you don’t been follow the teachings of your own religion ? You have your own version of god ? Why not just form your own and make up all the fake shit you want.,
Not everyone understands, or is able to follow, God's precepts. You have to walk before you can run. Sometimes it's too late as well.

You didn’t post what I said. So you just made up shit again about what I posted. What is so hard about copy/paste ? Too factual for you ?

""It’s not random when 5000 scientist getogether with 10s of thousands assist at Manhattan project. It’s not random when 30 k universities and every climate change and medical research facility are organized and tasked to prove the work of everyone else by looking for problems and mistakes. You seem to think a vaccine is developed by sitting on your ass a praying for one."

that's yours, right?

The odds of shuffling an inert, random deck of 52 card and having them arrange themselves in perfect order by suit as if they came straight from the deck are

1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1

Then again that's WITH SOMEONE having to shuffle them
You have yet to watch the famous Richard Turner it looks like to me.

So you don’t been follow the teachings of your own religion ? You have your own version of god ? Why not just form your own and make up all the fake shit you want.,
Why do you constantly speak of many gods when your statements really amount to there is no GOD at all?

We can understand why: the bible is one of the most dangerous self-glossing literatures on the planet. You must truly get off reading John of Patmos delirious rants in Revelation.
There's a lot to learn from Revelation (pardon the pun). ;)

Why do you constantly speak of many gods when your statements really amount to there is no GOD at all?
Just asking something you refuse to answer. Who is your god ? Look foolish I never claimed a god one way or another….you refuse to.

I am not an evangelist. Believe what you will.

Forum List

Back