Crooked Hillary Screeches That She Will Raise Taxes on The Middle Class...LOL

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
And the low information, retarded douchebags that support her all cheered. :p

Conservatives, bad at math and hard of hearing.

Ass, you deaf also, I see...Here, read it!

Hillary Clinton tells supporters and paid attendees that she will raise taxes on the "middle class" during a campaign event in Omaha, Nebraska. She is joined by left-wing Democrat billionaire Warren Buffet.

Hillary hasn't had her pantsuit involved in a real political give and take press conference in six freaking months and the liberal media isn't anxious to press the issue and force the Hildabeast to answer the tough questions from tough reporters. Why is that?

Hillary hasn't had her pantsuit involved in a real political give and take press conference in six freaking months and the liberal media isn't anxious to press the issue and force the Hildabeast to answer the tough questions from tough reporters. Why is that?

You just saw why

188guw.jpg

They are cheering...

that's BECAUSE they heard what she said, they were there...and she said, ''and we aren't going to raise taxes on the middle class...'' :p

I thought at first maybe she just mis-spoke, but I was wrong. Clearly she says aren't. The Pseudo-conned are being told what to believe, again.

She clearly says aren't.

Why do the lying sacks of shit at Trump HQ lie so much?

Are the ass-clown's supporters really that fucking stupid?

Forum List

Back