Cross Katie Hill Off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Did I say 'cross' when I really meant 'cross'???

Yes in deed!

Katie Hill, Democrat Representative.....reportedly a 'rising star' and fav of Nancy Pelosi...in the political sense of course......just quit Congress due to a sex scandal.

But, heck.....there are more sex scandals in Congress than murders in Chicago.....yes, both sides.

But here's the juicy part.....Hill is one more piece....er, article.....of evidence about what I've said long time: the Nazis, racist are Democrats.
They use the media to say that about the other side.....but any study of both history and current events will prove what I said.

Including this:

"Shocking photos of Congresswoman Katie Hill are revealed showing off Nazi-era tattoo
  • a tattoo of a Nazi-era Iron Cross on her bikini line is on full display
  • The tattoo could open the congresswoman to accusations of hypocrisy, after she criticized racist Facebook posts that included a similar-looking cross"
Shocking photos of Democratic Congresswoman Katie Hill revealed | Daily Mail Online

"Photos Revealed Of Rep. Katie Hill: Naked With Nazi-Era Tattoo Smoking A Bong

Photos Revealed of Rep. Katie Hill: Naked With Nazi-era tattoo Smoking a Bong - California Globe

"The picture also shows an iron cross tattoo on Hill’s pubic area, similar to the symbols formerly used by white supremacists referencing a World War II Nazi medal.

The tattoo could open the congresswoman to accusations of hypocrisy.

She has criticized racist Facebook posts that included a similar-looking cross, posted by a Santa Clarita veteran who was featured in her political rival’s campaign adverts last year

The veteran, David Brayton, posted racist memes on his Facebook page including the KKK insignia of a ‘blood cross’, a similar shape to the iron cross.

Hill called out the veteran at the time, saying the posts left her ‘deeply disturbed’ and that his ‘hateful rhetoric’ helped fuel ‘violence across America’."
Instapundit » Blog Archive » THIS IS CATNIP FOR THE LONDON DAILY MAIL: Shocking photos of Congresswoman Katie Hill (D-CA) are rev…

Yup....Democrat rising star.....a white power Nazi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back