Crowd Walks Out On Obama!

If you guys would stop lying about every fucking thing, we wouldn't have to question this stuff all the time.

Who, exactly, are "you guys" and what are they supposedly "lying about"?

What is there to "question"? The article said people walked out on obama.

They did, in fact.
Maybe they did walk out on him but I am fairly sure they didn't walk out on the president unless they were TPers or Republicans. It's a big deal to see the president speak. Just because the Rs here have no respect doesn't mean most Americans don't.

The folks that walked out appeared to be black. Can't be TPers, according to the left.

As a matter of fact, every person in the photos appeared to be black.
Ohhh haha. Here we go... Of course they were Dems, they were Black.
And they left because there was no free stuff.

What do you mean vote with their feet? He isn't up for election.

You know what Henry meant. What's that lame duck moron going to do when Republicans control both houses? And he's got no one to blame but himself...and the DNC. The left is cowardly, degenerate, and destructive. Meanwhile all the world hates our guts. The country is a mess.

If the R controls both houses, it will be business as usual. They'll go right on being the Do Nothing Party, voting to kill the middle class and enrich the 1%.

And they'll eat all the babies and club puppies and kittens too!!!

lol...

Liberals can sit in denial and conservatives can point out weaknesses until doomsday. None of that is going to matter.

All that matters is what voters do on ELECTION DAY.

Until then, it's all just talk.

What do you mean vote with their feet? He isn't up for election.

You know what Henry meant. What's that lame duck moron going to do when Republicans control both houses? And he's got no one to blame but himself...and the DNC. The left is cowardly, degenerate, and destructive. Meanwhile all the world hates our guts. The country is a mess.

If the R controls both houses, it will be business as usual. They'll go right on being the Do Nothing Party, voting to kill the middle class and enrich the 1%.

Yeah, because NONE of that has been true under Obama!

How completely clueless can you get!

Hey genius. Have you noticed unemployment under Obama while Wallstreet keeps getting richer and getting bailouts?

Clueless!

:lol:

I think the whole "Hopey Changey" thingy has worn off... style over substance wears off quickly.

Obama's an abysmal president at best. A complete disaster at worst.

Im laughing.......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2009, Rush Limbaugh said this guy would leave office as the most unpopular president in American history!! Said a large majority would loath his policies.

Have to say......even I didn't think he'd be this much of a total disaster. It'll be decades before there is even a remote possibility of a black far left guy holding the presidency.

Im laughing.......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2009, Rush Limbaugh said this guy would leave office as the most unpopular president in American history!! Said a large majority would loath his policies.

Have to say......even I didn't think he'd be this much of a total disaster. It'll be decades before there is even a remote possibility of a black far left guy holding the presidency.

He's not far left.

I'm laughing too.

I think the whole "Hopey Changey" thingy has worn off... style over substance wears off quickly.

So has the Palin term hopey changey. Everyone has figured out how insane that woman is. Except you morons here of course.

No wonder the millennials are voting against our Pubs in ever increasing huge numbers.

If that were true Anthony Brown wouldn't be seeking the help of Obama in such a strong liberal blue state, against virtually a Republican unknown in a tight race for Governor. Obviously there are a lot of Democrats that want something more than to "settle" and have their vote be viewed as a simple guarantee, rather than a voice of families sharing economic concerns. This race should have been a clear runaway election.

So has the Palin term hopey changey. Everyone has figured out how insane that woman is. Except you morons here of course.

She's neither running for office, nor are her policies on the ballot (as Obama insists his are).

Yvette Lewis @LewisYv · 11h11 hours ago
@ToddEberly Secret Service let Overflow clear after POTUS left, same for Gym. Standard for all events I have attended with him.

Yvette Lewis @LewisYv · 13h13 hours ago
@ToddEberly working on it

@ToddEberly thanks. I did

@jeneps I was in main gym up top. Did not see what you saw. Secret Service held us until he cleared.

@ErinatTheSun no audio in overflow room. They would not have been able to hear anything if they stayed which is why they got a visit

@ErinatTheSun they were leaving overflow which was set up because gym was too crowded. POTUS and Brown spent time with them before rally

Yvette Lewis @LewisYv · 14h14 hours ago
@ToddEberly they were in the overflow room where he spoke first. That is why they left

@YahooNews they were in the overflow room where he spoke FIRST. Please report the whole story.

@YahooNews @ToddEberly they were in the overflow room where he spoke FIRST. Please tell the whole story. I was there.

Yvette Lewis @LewisYv · 15h15 hours ago
@politico just so you know the people that left were in overflow room and POTUS spoke to the FIRST. Further proof of your crappy reporting

@politico this report is a lie. I was there and up top so I could see. NOBODY left. Secret Service kept us till POTUS left.

Yvette Lewis @LewisYv · Oct 16
@Morning_Joe example of why MSNBC is tanking is in ratings. If I want to see Dem bashing I can watch Fox. #turn off MSNBC.

Overflow was cleared first, then the main area. Both were cleared as soon as the prez was finished speaking.

So my instincts were correct. This was just one more rightwing lie.

She's neither running for office, nor are her policies on the ballot (as Obama insists his are).
Shutup sock. Where did you come from?

Yvette Lewis @LewisYv · 11h11 hours ago
@ToddEberly Secret Service let Overflow clear after POTUS left, same for Gym. Standard for all events I have attended with him.

@ToddEberly working on it

@ToddEberly thanks. I did

@jeneps I was in main gym up top. Did not see what you saw. Secret Service held us until he cleared.

@ErinatTheSun no audio in overflow room. They would not have been able to hear anything if they stayed which is why they got a visit

@ErinatTheSun they were leaving overflow which was set up because gym was too crowded. POTUS and Brown spent time with them before rally

@ToddEberly they were in the overflow room where he spoke first. That is why they left

@YahooNews they were in the overflow room where he spoke FIRST. Please report the whole story.

@YahooNews @ToddEberly they were in the overflow room where he spoke FIRST. Please tell the whole story. I was there.

@politico just so you know the people that left were in overflow room and POTUS spoke to the FIRST. Further proof of your crappy reporting

@politico this report is a lie. I was there and up top so I could see. NOBODY left. Secret Service kept us till POTUS left.

Yvette Lewis @LewisYv · Oct 16
@Morning_Joe example of why MSNBC is tanking is in ratings. If I want to see Dem bashing I can watch Fox. #turn off MSNBC.

Overflow was cleared first, then the main area. Both were cleared as soon as the prez was finished speaking.

So my instincts were correct. This was just one more rightwing lie.
Yes, I question every thread title they write. All of the RW media lies and these people parrot all of it. It used to be fun arguing valid points. Not anymore.

Shutup sock. Where did you come from?

Your worst nightmares. I don't get offended, I puncture nonsense balloons, and I make one heck of an argument.

...but we aren't talking about sarah palin, are we? Why are you trying to change the subject?

Forum List

Back