Crowd Walks Out On Obama!

What we normal mainstream GOP see here is the far right wing weirdies in the final days of this their last election to have some minimal influence on.

Beginning next January, the GOP mainstream will complete its turning away from the wacks, knowing that if we don't, we will never win another mainstream election again.

X

Ha, hard to believe that wack is still on Message Boards pretending to be a Republican. How many years has it been? It's so messed up. He truly believes people believe he's a Republican. Such weird derangement. Oh well, people is crazy. Waddayagonnado?
Kill the messenger. :lol: It's not Jake's fault he prefers Conservative policies as opposed to whacko Teaparty ideals.
No difference.
Jake keeps spouting progressive talking-points and calling them conservative. The mainstreamers want to become liberals. They outta know that will never work for them. All it will do is force more conservatives to sit this one out.

Precisely... which is why I shudder when I hear talk of Romney II.

Yikes.... if they knew what was good for them, they'd take the Rove types and drop them off on a deserted planet.. far far away.

What a strange group united in hatred of what?

They really don't know.
Of course they are united in their hatred of the Black president. These teaparty hicks made it their platform years ago to bring him down.

OH PLEASE! You libs cannot hide behind that trite cliche anymore.

No one CARES about Obama's skin color. They care about his POLICIES.

You libs obsessing on his skin color is just a way for you to AVOID talking about Obama's failed policies.
Which failed policies are YOU talking about, racist? I believe his policies are very successful.

Which shows how completely CLUELESS you are, liberal!

What do I say to that?

Unemployment under Obama?

The economy?

Healthcare?????????????

Drawing a red line in Syria and then doing NOTHING!

ISIS?????? 'nuff said!

EBOLA?

ENTO-VIRUS?

Benghazi??

The IRS Scandal?

Fast and Furious???

Lying about Keeping your Doctor and Healthcare if like them????

How many more failures and scandals do I have to point out?

The fact that YOU think Obama's a success says way more about your intellect or lack thereof, than of any supposed "racism" in Obama's critics.

:lol:

Last edited:
What we normal mainstream GOP see here is the far right wing weirdies in the final days of this their last election to have some minimal influence on.

Beginning next January, the GOP mainstream will complete its turning away from the wacks, knowing that if we don't, we will never win another mainstream election again.

X

Ha, hard to believe that wack is still on Message Boards pretending to be a Republican. How many years has it been? It's so messed up. He truly believes people believe he's a Republican. Such weird derangement. Oh well, people is crazy. Waddayagonnado?
Kill the messenger. :lol: It's not Jake's fault he prefers Conservative policies as opposed to whacko Teaparty ideals.

You wouldn't know what conservative is, if it bit you in the ass!

:biggrin:

While most Democratic midterm election hopefuls have steered clear of being with President Barack Obama in public, due to his tanking job performance numbers and quickly fading popularity among masses of American people, some Democratic politicians have chosen to give the president’s support a chance. Such was the case with Anthony Brown, the Lieutenant Governor of Maryland who is running for his state’s governor. However, according to Yahoo! News and a host of other media outlets, the event highlighting Obama’s support didn’t go so well. As a matter of fact, the only real highlight of the event was watching people walk out as Obama spoke.
As can be expected, many on the political-left are crying foul over the reports of persons walking out of Obama’s presentation, but the proof is obviously in the walking. At least the naysayers can get relief from a report asserting that a heckler in the crowd was, for the most part, non-disruptive. Yet, the fact remains that people actually streamed out of the venue as Obama spoke.
The president, sporting record-low job approval ratings at 38 percent, was speaking for Brown in Upper Marlboro, Maryland when the incident occurred. According to the Baltimore Sun, Obama and Brown were at an event in Prince George’s County. Obama reportedly spoke of his usual campaign themes which persons have likely heard over and over before - including the topics of the economy and jobs. Ironically, those are issues that have caused Obama’s poll numbers to head for the deep south in recent times. Obama also encouraged the people to vote.
In spite of Obama’s negativity on his political party’s candidates, he has spent a great deal of time doing fundraising events for the Democratic Party in general – as politicians for the most part, again, are keeping their distance. Atypical of most Democratic politicians this time around, Gov. Pat Quinn - who is severely struggling to keep his job in Obama’s home state – is also campaigning with the president. Likely figuring that Chicago is pro-Obama since it’s the president’s hometown, Quinn is latching on to the president two weeks prior to the election and just before early voting begins in the state.
Obama spoke with Quinn in Chicago on Sunday at Chicago State University which is in close proximity to Obama’s Chicago home which is in the Kenwood neighborhood. While it is somewhat confusing as to why Brown took a chance of appearing with Obama in Maryland - because he currently has a healthy lead over his Republican opponent Larry Hogan – it seems logical that Quinn would want Obama’s support in Chicago. Quinn is currently locked in a very close race in Obama’s Land of Lincoln.
As for Obama, he is spending Sunday night in Chicago. He is also doing some Democratic fundraising while he is away from Washington. Critics are concerned about Obama spending so much time fundraising around the nation with the number of issues on the table in Washington, D.C., including terrorism via ISIS, health concerns via Ebola and enterovirus 68, and immigration which logically links itself to both of the concerns which involve terrorism and health.

Obama speaks in Maryland as people walk out - National Conservative Examiner.com
Crowds WALK OUT during President Barack Obama s speech in Maryland Daily Mail Online
1413797601780_wps_13_People_depart_the_gymnasi.jpg

Oh man! When the homies start walking out, on the first black president, that IS bad news for Obama.

You far right TPM political neanderthals wanting a return to the 1950s are simply failing as well as dying out as a breed. After this year, you are merely for grins and chuckles.:finger3:

I remember one of Glenn's "one hundred thousand let's take Washington back" marches with 37 people.

The greater the far right screams the more obvious they have lost their sting. Roberts is finally pulling even in KS (he should have been winning by double digit figures) because the politicos are realizing they have to pull some of the opponent's centrists.

I just read that 6200 people showed up to hear the POTUS speak at a 6000 seat venue in Chicago yesterday.

With pictures....

Obama headlines rally for Gov. Quinn at Chicago State University Early Often

Meh....doesn't matter.
They never get it right, do they. :lol:

Talk to us in 2 weeks.

Really? Famous last words. Just how many Democratic seats do you think Rs will take from us?

I'll go with: Six.

I just read that 6200 people showed up to hear the POTUS speak at a 6000 seat venue in Chicago yesterday.

With pictures....

Obama headlines rally for Gov. Quinn at Chicago State University Early Often

Meh....doesn't matter.
They never get it right, do they. :lol:

Talk to us in 2 weeks.

Really? Famous last words. Just how many Democratic seats do you think Rs will take from us?

I'll go with: Six.
In the House? :lol:

Forum List

Back