Crowd Walks Out On Obama!

Being there has nothing to do with reporting on an event that actually occurred.
I wasn't on the moon in 1969, but we landed there. It happened.
Partisans flailing around and desperately deflecting are quite amusing. :laugh2:

The source for what happened was the Baltimore Sun. They only reported that people left, they did not specify as to why.

Yes. We know. That's what reporters (are suposed to) do..They report on actual events that have occurred.

People walked out on obama.

That is a fact, isn't it?

Yes they did.

My point is that we do not know why.

Your "point" is running around and around in circles over the same ground, seeking attention and arguing for the sake of argument.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Being there has nothing to do with reporting on an event that actually occurred.
I wasn't on the moon in 1969, but we landed there. It happened.
Partisans flailing around and desperately deflecting are quite amusing. :laugh2:

The source for what happened was the Baltimore Sun. They only reported that people left, they did not specify as to why.

Yes. We know. That's what reporters (are suposed to) do..They report on actual events that have occurred.

People walked out on obama.

That is a fact, isn't it?

Yes they did.

My point is that we do not know why.

Your "point" is running around and around in circles over the same ground, seeking attention and arguing for the sake of argument.
If you guys would stop lying about every fucking thing, we wouldn't have to question this stuff all the time.

usually they bus people in and pay em to sit there and clap their dirty lil' hands

35i61oz.jpg

prez Reid's not doing his job eh ??

Top Ten Reasons they walked out on Obama:

1. They wanted to leave before they fainted
  2. They heard this speech already
  3. All they wanted was a picture of him
  4. They wanted to beat traffic
  5. One person left, and like Lemmings it started a chain reaction
  6. Ebola scare, the speech made them sick
  7. Most of them were paid just to show up
  8. The free box lunch that was provided to get them on the bus was fish (airplane movie reference)
  9. Obama kept repeating "Make sure you vote", and they'd heard enough
  10. They were excited to see the president but once he started talking they discovered he was just too damned boring to tolerate for any longer
Blog Crowd walks out as Obama addresses campaign rally in deep blue Maryland

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
If you guys would stop lying about every fucking thing, we wouldn't have to question this stuff all the time.

Who, exactly, are "you guys" and what are they supposedly "lying about"?

What is there to "question"? The article said people walked out on obama.

They did, in fact.

Ha ha faux shows still pictures of people leaving , must be because of Obama .. Why would they be there in the first place you know where the fucking President was speaking ??? Fucking sheep !!

They did, in fact.
Maybe they did walk out on him but I am fairly sure they didn't walk out on the president unless they were TPers or Republicans. It's a big deal to see the president speak. Just because the Rs here have no respect doesn't mean most Americans don't.

Top Ten Reasons they walked out on Obama:

1. They wanted to leave before they fainted
  2. They heard this speech already
  3. All they wanted was a picture of him
  4. They wanted to beat traffic
  5. One person left, and like Lemmings it started a chain reaction
  6. Ebola scare, the speech made them sick
  7. Most of them were paid just to show up
  8. The free box lunch that was provided to get them on the bus was fish (airplane movie reference)
  9. Obama kept repeating "Make sure you vote", and they'd heard enough
  10. They were excited to see the president but once he started talking they discovered he was just too damned boring to tolerate for any longer
Blog Crowd walks out as Obama addresses campaign rally in deep blue Maryland

more likely 7

Maybe they did walk out on him but I am fairly sure they didn't walk out on the president unless they were TPers or Republicans.

Oh..I see..you need to invent fantasy reasons so you can attribute them to your political opponents.
The desperation is almost palpable. :laugh2:
:popcorn:

It's a big deal to see the president speak. Just because the Rs here have no respect doesn't mean most Americans don't.
All those people in the picture are "R"s? Isn't THAT insteresting? ..and you know this how? Did you poll them?

...so let me try to understand your premise...these people really dislike the president...so they went out of their way to attend a function where he was appearing...so they could walk away... because they are (either) members of the tea party or the dreaded "R"'s.

Maybe they did walk out on him but I am fairly sure they didn't walk out on the president unless they were TPers or Republicans. It's a big deal to see the president speak. Just because the Rs here have no respect doesn't mean most Americans don't.

TPrs and Rs wouldn't go see obola. Fail! :lol:

They did, in fact.
Did you see the pics?

We are angry racist white old men, remember?

TPrs and Rs wouldn't go see obola. Fail! :lol:
Maybe not but they might go just to walk out on him. You all don't realize this stuff makes you look worse than it makes him look.

Dummy.

Crowd Walks Out On Obama!

(Reuters) - President Barack Obama made a rare appearance on the campaign trail on Sunday with a rally to support the Democratic candidate for governor in Maryland, but early departures of crowd members while he spoke underscored his continuing unpopularity.

With approval levels hovering around record lows, Obama has spent most of his campaign-related efforts this year raising money for struggling Democrats, who risk losing control of the U.S. Senate in the Nov. 4 midterm election.

Most candidates from his party have been wary of appearing with him during their election races because of his sagging popularity.

Not so Lieutenant Governor Anthony Brown of Maryland, who is running for governor, and Governor Pat Quinn of Illinois, who is running for re-election. Obama plans to appear at an event for Quinn later in the evening.

Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance people leave early Reuters

His Unpopularity is growing. I'd go to get my car to beat what traffic there was, too.
5cee20c6-227b-41e9-a883-26f983ff1783_FA8wYXwiDJijjUR3n1GTXgHCxsMMK9AkFf-gYb5AKTrjq03xes3SAOumI7ZoSYtdTB7fgM_ONFc-_2_0.jpg

What do you mean vote with their feet? He isn't up for election.

He isn't, but those that support his policies are. This is what he said.

“I’m not on the ballot this fall. Michelle’s pretty happy about that,” Obama said. “But make no mistake: These policies are on the ballot, every single one of them.”

I wouldn't go so far as to say I cannot stand one group or another. But clearly, candidates and voters are showing their disdain or just playing it safe not to have the albatross around their necks at a time when they are looking to win an election.
Exactly. They know of his disapproval ratings and are keeping their distance.

They did, in fact.

The folks that walked out appeared to be black. Can't be TPers, according to the left.

As a matter of fact, every person in the photos appeared to be black.

Forum List

Back