Crowd Walks Out On Obama!

Is Yahoo a "dopey nutter website" because that's where it was when I logged on this morning ?

That isn't where you got it, though. Why pretend?
The fuck I didn't !!!

Your link is to the National Conservative Examiner. Why is that?

Did the event actually occur?
Yes.

Was it accurately reported?
Yes.

"Source" is irrelevant, then. Just more diversion and deflection.

I know it stings when your dear leader and his policies are rejected but you just have to accept reality at some point.

The "Source" was not even at the actual event. The article says "according to the Baltimore Sun."

Please see the actual article.

Obama visits Prince George s Co. for Anthony Brown - Baltimore Sun
Tell it to lonelaugher..y'all get together and work out your alibis and excuses...

Tell it to lonelaugher..y'all get together and work out your alibis and excuses...
Maryland is very strongly pro-Obama.

People attending this thing most likely would not have walked out because of Obama.

They waited in line quite a while to attend.

PG county is about 65% black -- they approve of Obama in the mid 90%.

This article is crap.

Maryland is very strongly pro-Obama.

People attending this thing most likely would not have walked out because of Obama.

They waited in line quite a while to attend.

PG county is about 65% black -- they approve of Obama in the mid 90%.

This article is crap.

yes..yes..more misdirection, equivocation and excuses.
The fact remains.
People walked out.
Therefore the article is accurate.

This thread is about people walking out on obama. That happened.

Make up any reasons you feel you need to. Go with "the heat" if it makes you feel better, little partisan...

I'm very nonpartisan, thank you very much.

I support responsible gun ownership, abolishment of racial quotas and I'm a big-time fan of Ron Paul.

You are the one making up what happened, I'm saying I don't know, but that it wasn't likely to have been because of Obama.

Being there has nothing to do with reporting on an event that actually occurred.
I wasn't on the moon in 1969, but we landed there. It happened.
Partisans flailing around and desperately deflecting are quite amusing. :laugh2:

The source for what happened was the Baltimore Sun. They only reported that people left, they did not specify as to why.

You are the one making up what happened, I'm saying I don't know, but that it wasn't likely to have been because of Obama.

I haven't "made up" anything.
We're commenting here on the fact that people walked out on an obama appearance.

The fact remains.
People walked out.

The Examener.com?

That one? The say in the article:

The president, sporting record-low job approval ratings at 38 percent, was speaking for Brown in Upper Marlboro, Maryland when the incident occurred.

According to the Baltimore Sun,

Obama and Brown were at an event in Prince George’s County. Obama reportedly spoke of his usual campaign themes which persons have likely heard over and over before - including the topics of the economy and jobs. Ironically, those are issues that have caused Obama’s poll numbers to head for the deep south in recent times. Obama also encouraged the people to vote.

The Baltimore Sun actually reported:

A steady stream of people, meanwhile, left the event shortly after the president began speaking. It was not clear whether they were escaping the gym's heat — at least one person was carried out by stretcher — or for some other reason. Many carried signs and wore T-shirts for Brown, and many had waited hours to attend.

Draw your own conclusion, genius.

Being there has nothing to do with reporting on an event that actually occurred.
Partisans flailing around and desperately deflecting are quite amusing. :laugh2:

The source for what happened was the Baltimore Sun. They only reported that people left, they did not specify as to why.

Yes. We know. That's what reporters (are suposed to) do..They report on actual events that have occurred.

People walked out on obama.

That is a fact, isn't it?

The fact remains.
People walked out.

The Examener.com?

That one? The say in the article:

The president, sporting record-low job approval ratings at 38 percent, was speaking for Brown in Upper Marlboro, Maryland when the incident occurred. According to the Baltimore Sun, Obama and Brown were at an event in Prince George’s County. Obama reportedly spoke of his usual campaign themes which persons have likely heard over and over before - including the topics of the economy and jobs. Ironically, those are issues that have caused Obama’s poll numbers to head for the deep south in recent times. Obama also encouraged the people to vote.

...your point is what, again?

people walked out on an obama appearance, didn't they?

Yes...we know that.

Yes. We know. That's what reporters (are suposed to) do..They report on actual events that have occurred.

People walked out on obama.

That is a fact, isn't it?

Yes they did.

My point is that we do not know why.

Forum List

Back