Crowd Walks Out On Obama!

cool

the Maryland Democratic Party says it was a lie that people walked out

she says they were pretty much held at gun point by the SS from leaving

hope that clears it up for everyone

What do you mean vote with their feet? He isn't up for election.

You know what Henry meant. What's that lame duck moron going to do when Republicans control both houses? And he's got no one to blame but himself...and the DNC. The left is cowardly, degenerate, and destructive. Meanwhile all the world hates our guts. The country is a mess.

The Republicans are worthless in and of themselves. They don't have a game plan. So, you win what exactly? Nothing. At. All.

But the country loses even more.

If we get a Repub prez, how long before all the jobs Obama has crated are gone and we're back to losing a half million more every single month?

ObamaCare has been passed more than 50 times now but they plan to hold another expensive and idiotic vote to repeal - AFTER the mid-terms.

SSDD

That's what we'll get from Republicans.
===============
you are correct about one thing.., he has "CRATED" many, many jobs, it will be the job of a REPUBLICAN president to UNCRATE those jobs ! :up:

do you have any idea how stupid you appear to the rest of the board ?

:fu: ............. :asshole: you are so full of :bsflag:

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
awwwww... .lookly... the story is more rightwingnut spin. who'd have guessed?

Reports by Politico and Reuters indicated that people started leaving an event today for Anthony Brown as soon as
President Barack Obama started speaking. A Maryland Democratic Party official pushed back and said the people leaving were in an overflow room and attacked Politico and Reuters over the report (via Twitter.) Facts from the original tweets by the reporter from Reuters and pushback against the MD Dem official by the Politico reporter seemingly proves that the Democrats are just trying to spin their way out of a negative story.

Did a 8220 stream of people 8221 really leave Obama-Brown event early The Quinton Report

What do you mean vote with their feet? He isn't up for election.

You know what Henry meant. What's that lame duck moron going to do when Republicans control both houses? And he's got no one to blame but himself...and the DNC. The left is cowardly, degenerate, and destructive. Meanwhile all the world hates our guts. The country is a mess.

The Republicans are worthless in and of themselves. They don't have a game plan. So, you win what exactly? Nothing. At. All.

But the country loses even more.

If we get a Repub prez, how long before all the jobs Obama has crated are gone and we're back to losing a half million more every single month?

ObamaCare has been passed more than 50 times now but they plan to hold another expensive and idiotic vote to repeal - AFTER the mid-terms.

SSDD

That's what we'll get from Republicans.
===============
you are correct about one thing.., he has "CRATED" many, many jobs, it will be the job of a REPUBLICAN president to UNCRATE those jobs ! :up:

do you have any idea how stupid you appear to the rest of the board ?

:fu: ............. :asshole: you are so full of :bsflag:

it's you who looks stupid to the rest of the board. don't mistake rightwingnut Obama deranged loons for the societal norm

No mass departures as opined in the beginning. Opinions don't count as evidence.

You need evidence, guys.

That he is not popular is true; that "masses" are leaving his appearances is not true.

The Meme is Morphing...

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Clip from the Baltimore Sun that gave rise to all the articles online about this:

A steady stream of people, meanwhile, left the event shortly after the president began speaking. It was not clear whether they were escaping the gym's heat — at least one person was carried out by stretcher — or for some other reason. Many carried signs and wore T-shirts for Brown, and many had waited hours to attend.

So, no one really at this point even knows why they left.

???

This must be an important story. I've counted 4 threads on it already.

Is it sent to you idiots by email....or is it front page on all of your dopey nutter websites?
Is Yahoo a "dopey nutter website" because that's where it was when I logged on this morning ?

That isn't where you got it, though. Why pretend?
The fuck I didn't !!!

Your link is to the National Conservative Examiner. Why is that?

Did the event actually occur?
Yes.

Was it accurately reported?
Yes.

"Source" is irrelevant, then. Just more diversion and deflection.

I know it stings when your dear leader and his policies are rejected but you just have to accept reality at some point.

I hope someone yelled YOU LIE!

-Geaux
They not only walked out, he was also heckled. The people are fed up with Obama and it will hurt democrats in the election.

Is that why Dem's are telling us Obama is not on the ballot every time we turn around?

Yup, while Obama is busy reminding us that all of his policies are on the ballot, every single one of them.

The clowns incompetence is on the ballot for sure.

Clip from the Baltimore Sun that gave rise to all the articles online about this:

A steady stream of people, meanwhile, left the event shortly after the president began speaking. It was not clear whether they were escaping the gym's heat — at least one person was carried out by stretcher — or for some other reason. Many carried signs and wore T-shirts for Brown, and many had waited hours to attend.

???

Yeah..it was the heat...go with that..maybe it'll fly...:rolleyes:

???
True, but more interesting is having the President there was no reason for them stay

This must be an important story. I've counted 4 threads on it already.

Is it sent to you idiots by email....or is it front page on all of your dopey nutter websites?
Is Yahoo a "dopey nutter website" because that's where it was when I logged on this morning ?

That isn't where you got it, though. Why pretend?
The fuck I didn't !!!

Your link is to the National Conservative Examiner. Why is that?

Did the event actually occur?
Yes.

Was it accurately reported?
Yes.

"Source" is irrelevant, then. Just more diversion and deflection.

I know it stings when your dear leader and his policies are rejected but you just have to accept reality at some point.

The "Source" was not even at the actual event. The article says "according to the Baltimore Sun."

Please see the actual article.

Obama visits Prince George s Co. for Anthony Brown - Baltimore Sun

Forum List

Back