Crowd Walks Out On Obama!

Is Yahoo a "dopey nutter website" because that's where it was when I logged on this morning ?

That isn't where you got it, though. Why pretend?
The fuck I didn't !!!

Your link is to the Washington Examiner. Why is that?
Are you new to Yahoo ? Most of the headlines on their homepage are links to articles from other sites.

Exactly. Which is what I said. It is news on nutter websites. You got it from a nutter website.

Dumbass it's all over the internet, I linked to wherever the Yahoo headline linked it to.

Is Yahoo a "dopey nutter website" because that's where it was when I logged on this morning ?

The fuck I didn't !!!

Are you new to Yahoo ? Most of the headlines on their homepage are links to articles from other sites.

Exactly. Which is what I said. It is news on nutter websites. You got it from a nutter website.
They're racist too, huh.

The fuck I didn't !!!

They're racist too, huh.

Would you like to have a discussion about race?

As the future president will tell you. "What difference does it make whether someone walked out"? He`s still the president who kicked your ass....twice.

The fuck I didn't !!!

They're racist too, huh.

Would you like to have a discussion about race?
"Nutter website" is a discussion?

As the future president will tell you. "What difference does it make whether someone walked out"? He`s still the president who kicked your ass....twice.

pretty much what a loser leftist man/boy President would tell the people he Represents.

just as ugly as his followers. thankfully they are down in the 30% who still APPROVES of his ugly ass

That's all cool. But it doesn't change the point I made.

You are awful defensive.
Because I don't appreciate you calling me a liar.
I logged on to Yahoo, the headline was there, this time the story was on a RW site. Means nothing, since the same story is all over.

When they saw Obama came without any handouts, i.e., condoms, needles, phones, EBT etc, they said,'what's in it for me?'

-Geaux

That's all cool. But it doesn't change the point I made.

You are awful defensive.
Because I don't appreciate you calling me a liar.
I logged on to Yahoo, the headline was there, this time the story was on a RW site. Means nothing, since the same story is all over.

OK chief. You got me. I accused you of something that you didn't do. I apologize. You are right.

Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance people leave early Reuters
600x399151.jpg

Wow, no diversity in that picture eh?
P.G. County is about 65% Black. The next biggest group is White at about 20%. Median Family income is over $80,000/year...the wealthiest Black majority county in the country.

You have nothing of the sort on tape.

The GOP has to change, instead of muttering the same old mantra.

No wonder the millennials are voting against our Pubs in ever increasing huge numbers.

You have nothing of the sort on tape.

The GOP has to change, instead of muttering the same old mantra.
Fakey Jakey still trying to convince people that he doesn't have his head completely buried in obammies asshole.

Forum List

Back