Crowd Walks Out On Obama!

Trail Talk

This is important news. Obama is America's first ethnic minority President.

People need heroes, and there seems to be a lot of cynicism since 9/11.

There are rumors of an eco-activism event in NYC for Halloween 2014, but that could just be more street chatter in our age of street chatter.

I remember hearing about the media surrounding the controversial opinions of white supremacist David Duke, and maybe media coverage of Obama's shaky popularity creates dialogue about democracy media.

When George W. Bush received a lot of media jokes regarding his stuttering and speech errors, people did not make much of it, but since Obama is a minority, people are naturally more curious about everything he does and doesn't.

:afro:

Racial politics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

flyer.jpg

I don't know what's funnier, Democrats walking out on Obama, or a Democrat heckling him. I can't really decide at this point because they are equally as hilarious at the moment.

Reuters is obviously lying....... Democrats are too stupid to walk out on Obama. They still love him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you mean vote with their feet? He isn't up for election.

You know what Henry meant. What's that lame duck moron going to do when Republicans control both houses? And he's got no one to blame but himself...and the DNC. The left is cowardly, degenerate, and destructive. Meanwhile all the world hates our guts. The country is a mess.

The Republicans are worthless in and of themselves. They don't have a game plan. So, you win what exactly? Nothing. At. All.

But the country loses even more.

If we get a Repub prez, how long before all the jobs Obama has crated are gone and we're back to losing a half million more every single month?

ObamaCare has been passed more than 50 times now but they plan to hold another expensive and idiotic vote to repeal - AFTER the mid-terms.

SSDD

That's what we'll get from Republicans.

"All the jobs Obama has created". That's quite a trick for someone who's never had a job, for a sloth who makes hate speeches against free enterprise; against business and large corporations who create all those jobs, or whose taxes pay for all the bureaucratic jobs. Meanwhile, Forbes, Family Dollar, Walmart etc., put the real unemployment rate at 13%. They're closing down stores while that little jerk off in the White House blathers about how wonderful the economy is. How far do you think bullshit can carry the left? We'll find out in two weeks, won't we?

BLAM!

dlCSRiP.gif

Last edited:
What do you mean vote with their feet? He isn't up for election.

You know what Henry meant. What's that lame duck moron going to do when Republicans control both houses? And he's got no one to blame but himself...and the DNC. The left is cowardly, degenerate, and destructive. Meanwhile all the world hates our guts. The country is a mess.
He'll still continue to blame the republicans for not working with him, right now he can't blame the senate because it's still controlled by dems

Forum List

Back