Cruz as Captain Obvious: Trump as a Hillarybot democrat, film to prove it

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
Just Cruz is taking of the gloves as things getting closer. Cruz is still playing nice. He just has commercials with several clips of trump praising Hillary to the skies, clips that would embarrassing to both Trump and Hillary. A year ago these would have been great for them, now these should have gone down the memory hole

Doesn't mean anything.
Why wouldn't a businessman reach out to easily manipulated corporatists in the political sphere?
Hell, if I had an empire like him, I would probably try to buy every politician I could get my hands on.
Good thing is, he is fighting the very ideology that created that kind of bullshit.

Doesn't mean anything.
Why wouldn't a businessman reach out to easily manipulated corporatists in the political sphere?
Hell, if I had an empire like him, I would probably try to buy every politician I could get my hands on.
Good thing is, he is fighting the very ideology that created that kind of bullshit.
Which means that Trump will be no different as president...

It's just typical politics, stop the damn infighting and discuss the issues. This he said she said BS is old

Doesn't mean anything.
He will be buying himself?

Cruz is owned by Wall St., and has already been pwnd by The Donald. It will only get worse for Pat Buttram, I mean Ted Cruz.

193a4cb51f2d5c166328e53e0860ad72.jpg

Doesn't mean anything.
He will be buying himself?
Sounds like an good financial move...

Even James Carville is worried that the Democrats might lose, especially Hillary. His main worry is Cruz and the fact that neither Hillary nor Bernie has stated just how they plan on getting a Republican Congress to support all their massive new spending.

Donald Trump claims Ted Cruz is a nasty guy ( which I agree with ), so it seem the two top contenders of the GOP are just about to start Filipino slap boxing each other...

Donald Trump is also owned by Wall Street because he is part of Wall Street and he will not fight his own even if he claims he will. He is just saying stuff to get his supporters to vote for him, and the reality is Trump will flip back to his moderate Liberal ways once he win the nomination and election... ( If he can win a national election )

Trump supporters would be better off supporting Rubio than the charlatan that Trump is, but I know Trump supporters will ignore the paper trail just like a Clinton supporter would do the same thing...

Well, Carville is a pretty smart Clinton talking head. He's worried. He said the Democrats could lose it all. With the way Obama went about bypassing the Congress with his executive orders and the way the Democrats passed Obamacare without a single Republican vote in support of it, James says with a Republican President and a Republican Congress, everything the Democrats gained could be wiped away.

Forum List

Back