Cruz!...Cruz..!..Cruz!

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
In closed primaries Cruz is the preferred candidate. There's no doubt lots of libs in these open primaries trying to choose our candidate for us. If Rubio doesn't win FL, he should drop out and join Cruz to defeat Trump:cool:

People keep saying Rubio is toast...Rubio is done...etc...Yet here he still is in the race. I wish he'd get over himself and drop already!

In closed primaries Cruz is the preferred candidate. There's no doubt lots of libs in these open primaries trying to choose our candidate for us. If Rubio doesn't win FL, he should drop out and join Cruz to defeat Trump:cool:
You will listen to me only,,,,,vote Boosh...

People keep saying Rubio is toast...Rubio is done...etc...Yet here he still is in the race. I wish he'd get over himself and drop already!

He's the donor class' last hope. They don't want the crony capitalist fascist system to be compromised.

The lib media have always done their best to try and help choose our candidate. They have a bag of tricks and are looking forward to attacking Trump to help Hillary get elected. They've been giving Trump more coverage and it's been working. They selectively give Cruz coverage and they focus on anything they can twist into a negative. Cruz has given some amazing speeches and great answers to questions, but the media has zero interest in sharing that with the public.

I got a fucking robo call today on Rubio's behalf. I don't pick the phone up when the number is unfamiliar or the ID is blocked. But they left a fucking message.

Cruz had a great night winning the closed caucuses. He ended up with 60 delegates

Trump held his own and got 46 delegates.

Rubio shit the bed, again- only 13 delegates.

Kasich was in the toilet with Little Marco - 8 delegates.

:thup:

I got a fucking robo call today on Rubio's behalf. I don't pick the phone up when the number is unfamiliar or the ID is blocked. But they left a fucking message.

Sheesh. Was that on your landline or cell phone? I do not get any calls, (so far) because I do not have a landline(thank goodness)

we may still see a brokered convention, but Kasich has to win Ohio first

You do realize that doesn't bode well in a General election right though? Trump is winning votes from Democrats and Independents...Cruz is merely getting Republicans....

He's the donor class' last hope. They don't want the crony capitalist fascist system to be compromised.

He is officially finished now.

My uncle is a Republican insider who voted for Rubio and he has told me the party will now support Cruz.

My uncle is a Republican insider who voted for Rubio and he has told me the party will now support Cruz.

Heck they don't like Cruz either..

Heck they don't like Cruz either..
They hate Trump and his "redneck" supporters much more.

Sheesh. Was that on your landline or cell phone? I do not get any calls, (so far) because I do not have a landline(thank goodness)
Landline...I would be really pissed if they called my cell...

Please nominate rubio!

If Cruz gains momentum I guarantee the left will forget about Trump and turn their slander on Cruz.

Rubio needs to step aside now. He can't wait til Florida. Cruz is already beating him there and if they work together they can't lose

If Cruz gains momentum I guarantee the left will forget about Trump and turn their slander on Cruz.

I don't see him having any appeal beyond a small group of doctrinaire conservatives. He'd lose the general by a large margin. Trump is drawing a lot of blue collar democrats to the party.

Forum List

Back