Cruz!...Cruz..!..Cruz!

People keep saying Rubio is toast...Rubio is done...etc...Yet here he still is in the race. I wish he'd get over himself and drop already!

He's the donor class' last hope. They don't want the crony capitalist fascist system to be compromised.

He is officially finished now.

My uncle is a Republican insider who voted for Rubio and he has told me the party will now support Cruz.

Heck they don't like Cruz either..
They hate Trump and his "redneck" supporters much more.

I think it's six of one, half-dozen of the other. Cruz refuses to knuckle under and go along to get along, and won't play along with their "power for us" games; but Trump is a freaking embarrassment, and they don't want to be responsible for him for four years.

Rubio needs to step aside now. He can't wait til Florida. Cruz is already beating him there and if they work together they can't lose

Ted Cruz is campaigning aggressively to deny Marco Rubio any chance of a home state win in Florida’s Republican primary, in the hopes of knocking his rival out of the race so the Texan is left as the party’s sole challenger to billionaire Donald Trump.

Cruz’s associates said that the strategy could mean Cruz ends up playing the spoiler in a state where he’s polling in distant third place, ultimately set up a one-on-one showdown with Trump for the Republican nomination.

Cruz Seeks Trump Showdown With Bid to Knock Out Rubio in Florida

People keep saying Rubio is toast...Rubio is done...etc...Yet here he still is in the race. I wish he'd get over himself and drop already!
I got a fucking robo call today on Rubio's behalf. I don't pick the phone up when the number is unfamiliar or the ID is blocked. But they left a fucking message.

I got a robo call from Obama's people last election cycle, and they left a message on my answering machine.

The funny part is, they thought that they had hung up but didn't. I then heard them talking in the background using foul language and referring to voters as stupid. Then they looked down and realized they had not hung up the phone and uttered a few more curses before hanging up.

Hilarious.

Rubio really wants to stay in and win Florida. Then...well, he may want to consider his true course. For the party if he backs up Cruz with a very probable Cruz - Rubio GOP run the numbers should be there to beat Trump. That's guessing Kasich voters , and undecideds also go along. Then to see Hillary fall.

There is no way Rubio is going to play second fiddle to Cruz.

If he is calculating he would.

See there is no way he wins this year without ticking off 80-90% of the base in a brokered convention. He does that he goes into a general seriously weakened and as he is already losing his Senate seat, if he loses he is out for good.

He won't be Trump's VP choice. There is just too much bad blood there

That means his best shop of being President is being second to Cruz. Then after Cruz kicks butt the next 8 years he can run again. And If Cruz is two term it will be because he took care of the illegal immigrant issue. That is the biggest problem Rubio has with the base. With that no longer being an issue, he can run as a proper successor and still have the white house.

Rubio can have a practically guaranteed highly visible job for at least four years as well as a chance to run again with full party support. Seems like a prudent move but I'm not sure he will recognize it

Rubio really wants to stay in and win Florida. Then...well, he may want to consider his true course. For the party if he backs up Cruz with a very probable Cruz - Rubio GOP run the numbers should be there to beat Trump. That's guessing Kasich voters , and undecideds also go along. Then to see Hillary fall.

Rubio drop out before Florida?
Wanna bet? He doesn't want to fade into obscurity altogether. His tiny head won't let him. If anyone has a Napoleon complex...

What an embarrassment it would be if Rubio looses Florida

Rubio drop out before Florida?
Wanna bet? He doesn't want to fade into obscurity altogether. His tiny head won't let him. If anyone has a Napoleon complex...

What an embarrassment it would be if Rubio looses Florida

Both Trump and Cruz are ahead. Which is another reason he should bow out now

If Cruz gains momentum I guarantee the left will forget about Trump and turn their slander on Cruz.

If Cruz gains momentum,I guarantee that Trump will go third party, and sue over Cruz's birth certificate.

If Cruz gains momentum I guarantee the left will forget about Trump and turn their slander on Cruz.

If Cruz gains momentum,I guarantee that Trump will go third party, and sue over Cruz's birth certificate.

As much as Hillary is hated around the country and the world, I still say Cruz can take her even if Trump goes third party.

Honestly, most conservatives I know hate Trump, as where many disillusioned Obama supporters are livid about rising health care costs. They have never seen rates rise this quick and many I talk to are voting Trump, not Cankles.

In closed primaries Cruz is the preferred candidate. There's no doubt lots of libs in these open primaries trying to choose our candidate for us. If Rubio doesn't win FL, he should drop out and join Cruz to defeat Trump:cool:
That many conservatives would support a hateful bigot such as Cruz comes as no surprise; he represents everything that's wrong with the GOP and social right.

In closed primaries Cruz is the preferred candidate. There's no doubt lots of libs in these open primaries trying to choose our candidate for us. If Rubio doesn't win FL, he should drop out and join Cruz to defeat Trump:cool:
That many conservatives would support a hateful bigot such as Cruz comes as no surprise; he represents everything that's wrong with the GOP and social right.

Keep the racist crap coming moonbat.

People are beyond disgusted with your filth.

As much as Hillary is hated around the country and the world, I still say Cruz can take her even if Trump goes third party.

Honestly, most conservatives I know hate Trump, as where many disillusioned Obama supporters are livid about rising health care costs. They have never seen rates rise this quick and many I talk to are voting Trump, not Cankles.

I've heard a lot about angry Democrats, but I only hear it from republicans. Trump is saying exactly what right wing radio has been saying for years. I would think the right would love him.

Cruz is Mr. Free Market...The Neo-Cons will love him.

Free markets are good ..Crony capitalism is bad ...Trump is actually quite familiar with the latter

Free Markets without rules have been a disaster.
Cruz does not want to give Corporations subsidies so he will let the Corporations make it up with more and more cheap labor deals.

I've heard a lot about angry Democrats, but I only hear it from republicans. Trump is saying exactly what right wing radio has been saying for years. I would think the right would love him.
Obviously you don't listen to Right Wing radio.

Probably not as much as you, but which of Trump's main ideas are different?

Cruz is Mr. Free Market...The Neo-Cons will love him.

Free markets are good ..Crony capitalism is bad ...Trump is actually quite familiar with the latter

Free Markets without rules have been a disaster.
Cruz does not want to give Corporations subsidies so he will let the Corporations make it up with more and more cheap labor deals.

Free markets have no rules?

Really?

I don't apologize for not parroting the Rush Limbaugh "Free Market" nonsense of a low wage Global Employee Pool.
We Trade with nations who undervalue their currency and all we're left with is a small percentage of our population living off Investments with no intrinsic value.
Ricardian Free Trade requires all nations involved to benefit and grow.
We are not supposed to encourage low wages, sub standard working conditions and work till death.

If you don't know you haven't been watching his one hour interviews and my explanation won't make a difference in your mind anyway.

If you don't know you haven't been watching his one hour interviews and my explanation won't make a difference in your mind anyway.

It was just a question. I'm not saying I will agree, but I'm not going to watch hours of Trump to find out if he says something,that right wing radio doesn't agree with. If you don't know any differences either, just say so.

Forum List

Back