Cruz!...Cruz..!..Cruz!

In closed primaries Cruz is the preferred candidate. There's no doubt lots of libs in these open primaries trying to choose our candidate for us. If Rubio doesn't win FL, he should drop out and join Cruz to defeat Trump:cool:

Cruz has no support from one sitting or former Republican Senator. Everybody hates that son of bitch.

Even Fox News is calling him a liar.

In closed primaries Cruz is the preferred candidate. There's no doubt lots of libs in these open primaries trying to choose our candidate for us. If Rubio doesn't win FL, he should drop out and join Cruz to defeat Trump:cool:
That many conservatives would support a hateful bigot such as Cruz comes as no surprise; he represents everything that's wrong with the GOP and social right.

A ringing endorsement from a leftist moron..i'm sure Cruz appreciates idiots like you :slap:

Cruz has no support from one sitting or former Republican Senator. Everybody hates that son of bitch.

Another moron

Cruz is Mr. Free Market...The Neo-Cons will love him.

Free markets are good ..Crony capitalism is bad ...Trump is actually quite familiar with the latter

Free Markets without rules have been a disaster.
Cruz does not want to give Corporations subsidies so he will let the Corporations make it up with more and more cheap labor deals.

Ok now we have you down as a big government, corporate welfare supporter, who favors shipping in foreign workers to take American jobs:uhoh3:

The lib media have always done their best to try and help choose our candidate. They have a bag of tricks and are looking forward to attacking Trump to help Hillary get elected. They've been giving Trump more coverage and it's been working. They selectively give Cruz coverage and they focus on anything they can twist into a negative. Cruz has given some amazing speeches and great answers to questions, but the media has zero interest in sharing that with the public.

Yeah! Cruz is amazing. So relaxed and natural on the stump. He doesn't seem rehearsed at all. He's especially impressive when he's telling outright lies. Go Ted!!

People keep saying Rubio is toast...Rubio is done...etc...Yet here he still is in the race. I wish he'd get over himself and drop already!

He's the donor class' last hope. They don't want the crony capitalist fascist system to be compromised.

He is officially finished now.

My uncle is a Republican insider who voted for Rubio and he has told me the party will now support Cruz.

Oooooh! An insider!!! How cool!

People keep saying Rubio is toast...Rubio is done...etc...Yet here he still is in the race. I wish he'd get over himself and drop already!
I got a fucking robo call today on Rubio's behalf. I don't pick the phone up when the number is unfamiliar or the ID is blocked. But they left a fucking message.

I got a robo call from Obama's people last election cycle, and they left a message on my answering machine.

The funny part is, they thought that they had hung up but didn't. I then heard them talking in the background using foul language and referring to voters as stupid. Then they looked down and realized they had not hung up the phone and uttered a few more curses before hanging up.

Hilarious.

Why are you lying? Where is that message? Let's hear it.

Fucking nutbags can't help themselves from lying and they consider each other to be gullible idiots.

Trump or Cruz...I'd support either one. No establishment candidate. I'm so sick of those cockbites I could puke.

I truly believe Trump has the momentum and the enthusiasm on his side...plus the crossover appeal from the Reagan Democrats. Cruz cannot expand the electoral map. I read the other day the liberals are concerned that Trump could take NY. You know he would do well in MI, PA, WI, NJ, and NH...that expansion of the map into blue territory is what we need to win the election.

Cruz does not create that expansion. Cruz wouldn't win the election if the Aristocratic Oligarchy had any intention of giving a shot at it.

Cruz cannot get 1200+ delegates at this point. Either Trump gets 1200+ or no one does.

After the first ballot, the Establishment will work to put in THEIR candidate...not Cruz.

Watch and see...it's either Trump, or we don't get a say, and the Aristocracy gets their candidate...again. And we lose the election...again.

If Cruz starts winning any of the 'winner take all' states starting on March 15, he has a shot.

Ran it thru the RCP interactive primary calculator.

If Trump takes 39 states (the states he has already won included) that gives him 1309, at the current 35-40% that he is receiving now.

Cruz isn't going to win CA, NJ, WA, WI, OR, MI, RI, CT, NY, MD, DC, or PA.

The outright nomination is absolutely beyond his grasp.

P.S. - This is EXACTLY how the more moderate establishment candidate triumphs over the more Conservative candidate...how the McCains and the Romneys consistantly receive the nomination.

That is the number one reason I support Trump...if we're doomed to forever get a moderate, at least it can be OUR moderate.

Political momentum is a funny thing.

Reagan carried all those states at one time or another in the general election, not just party primaries.

It is plausible, how ever unlikely, that Cruz could win these states.

Hell, if Romney could win Texas in 2012, Cruz could win New York.

Republican Party presidential primaries, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why are you lying? Where is that message? Let's hear it.

Fucking nutbags can't help themselves from lying and they consider each other to be gullible idiots.

Yeah, I got a similar call from a Hillary pollster and they were slamming on Sanders, saying he was a commie nutbag queer and that Hillary would win because she has a bigger collection of strap-ons she wants to use on him after she wins the nomination.

Or it sounded like that any way.

:funnyface:

I got a fucking robo call today on Rubio's behalf. I don't pick the phone up when the number is unfamiliar or the ID is blocked. But they left a fucking message.

I've been captioning robo-calls for a couple of weeks now. I can tell you which candidates' calls get hung up on right away, and which don't.

I don't know who produced those calls for Ben Carson, but that person should be smacked.
Why do you regard them as being so bad?

Cruz does not want to give Corporations subsidies so he will let the Corporations make it up with more and more cheap labor deals.
This is completely the opposite of what I have read about Cruz' position on immigration and guest worker programs. He even joked about politicians and lawyers changing their minds about it all if immigrants were coming in with legal degrees during one of the early debates.

Could you share your source for this belief that Cruz is for importing more cheap labor?

I'm sure his momma lives him.

Trump may be paying him to stay in.

Trump is not so stupid as to pay anyone to do something that they will do anyway.

Rubio will stay in just because he has a bigger ego than Trump does.

Sarcasm meter busted again?

Your dumbass brain is the only thing broken here, slut.

Trump may be paying him to stay in.

Trump is not so stupid as to pay anyone to do something that they will do anyway.

Rubio will stay in just because he has a bigger ego than Trump does.

Sarcasm meter busted again?

Your dumbass brain is the only thing broken here, slut.

Slut? Do you often run around calling men sluts? Weird.

Another moron

Cruz is a special kind of moron and so are his supporters.

66370909.jpg

Forum List

Back