Cruz guilty of Parkland slaughter

I dont think there as any doubt of that.
What actions have been taken since the slaighter to ensure it does not happen again ?

What actions have been taken since the slaighter to ensure it does not happen again ?

maybe if they build a guillotine, and show the beheading of miscreants like this on prime time tv, it may prevent others from doing it.

How does one ensure that no one attacks people in the future? That is impossible.

I dont even know why am im asking. You never defend your OP's.

How does one ensure that no one attacks people in the future? That is impossible.

I dont even know why am im asking. You never defend your OP's.
if you give folks fast trials and death penalties, that would go a long way into convincing people not to commit crime, though you can't cancel out ALL crime, i agree

but since you are not my bro anymore, i don't care what you think anyway

enjoy this

More lax gun laws and telling your limey ass to shut the fucking up and mind your own cocksucking Brit business.

There have been other massacres since then. Surely at least one law has been passed to prevent this happening again ?
That would be zero of your limey business. RIGHT?

We have passed laws. We made it easier for law abiding citizens to be constantly armed.

We have worked to eliminate "gun-free" (shooting spree) zones, AND IT HAS WORKED MANY TIMES!!!

Now, mind your own cocksucking business.

Forum List

Back