Cruz In 2020?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
I believe that the best thing about Trump getting his ass handed to him in November is the likelihood that there will be lots of nutbags who think Cruz would have done better.

The DNC could hope for nothing more than the GOP base crowning Ted as the 2020 frontrunner.

No way. Cruz has shown himself to be a cheater and full of shit. Just like just about every other politician. NO integrity.

I believe that the best thing about Trump getting his ass handed to him in November is the likelihood that there will be lots of nutbags who think Cruz would have done better.

The DNC could hope for nothing more than the GOP base crowning Ted as the 2020 frontrunner.
I don't think Cruz will even win his Senate re-election bid in 2018. 2020 will have an establishment-type nominee for the GOP. A current or past governor.

I don't think Cruz will even win his Senate re-election bid in 2018. 2020 will have an establishment-type nominee for the GOP. A current or past governor.
hopefully the GOP will be dead by then

What is dead can never die

in that case we are left with the duopoly forever! :scared1:

Cruz, Rubio, or Ryan. One of those three.

Cruz, Rubio, or Ryan. One of those three.
Yep. Dead..

Dr Carson can be elected. Against Hillary.

If he are votes republican nomination.

If the people wanted him after Hillary.

But I will Cruz then Carson then no more.

I thinks Dr Carson are second best chose if Trump lose 2016 against Hillary.

But that will never help me from Cruz how in realite are my best chose.

Dork. lol

No way. Cruz has shown himself to be a cheater and full of shit. Just like just about every other politician. NO integrity.

and not Trump?
Trump? Can we EVER not brin

and not Trump?
obsessive much? Damn son! Lol

keep trying, you'll get the hang of it.

Forum List

Back