Cruz In 2020?

Cruz is likely in line to be potus after hildebeast gets kicked to the curb after her first term.

No way. Cruz has shown himself to be a cheater and full of shit. Just like just about every other politician. NO integrity.

Your talking out of your ass or just ignorant and watch to much Hannity. First off, while your hero " the Donald" was busy suckling Bill Clintons balls and kissing Hillery's ass and paling around with all the "republicans" you hate like John Bhoner and Mitch McConnell Cruze was absolutely hated by the Trump supporters in establishment washington. I'm only voting trump because I would never vote for Hillery Clinton. Bill maybe, but never Hillery. As far as integrity, Your god Donald lacks the same. It will be nice to hear ya'll cry about how crooked trump is two years in. Will be intresting to see who is on the Cruze band wagon in 20/20.

I believe that the best thing about Trump getting his ass handed to him in November is the likelihood that there will be lots of nutbags who think Cruz would have done better.

The DNC could hope for nothing more than the GOP base crowning Ted as the 2020 frontrunner.
Lyin' Ted is speechifying tonight and may not endorse accused rapist Donald Trump. The talk is that he is setting the table for a 2020 run.

Which means he believes Trump The Chump is going to lose.

No way. Cruz has shown himself to be a cheater and full of shit. Just like just about every other politician. NO integrity.

Your talking out of your ass or just ignorant and watch to much Hannity. First off, while your hero " the Donald" was busy suckling Bill Clintons balls and kissing Hillery's ass and paling around with all the "republicans" you hate like John Bhoner and Mitch McConnell Cruze was absolutely hated by the Trump supporters in establishment washington. I'm only voting trump because I would never vote for Hillery Clinton. Bill maybe, but never Hillery. As far as integrity, Your god Donald lacks the same. It will be nice to hear ya'll cry about how crooked trump is two years in. Will be intresting to see who is on the Cruze band wagon in 20/20.
Hey you stupid fuck, I'm not voting for trump. Get your one sided mind out of your ass.

Hey you stupid fuck, I'm not voting for trump. Get your one sided mind out of your ass.

Stop talking out of yours dumb shit.

Because Cruz didn't cheat or show he doesn't have integrity? Where was he on the FED vote? You know, one of the things that made him popular with the bumpkins? Fucking lying asswipe didn't even show up!
So go bark at some other tree, hack boi

Because Cruz didn't cheat or show he doesn't have integrity? Where was he on the FED vote? You know, one of the things that made him popular with the bumpkins? Fucking lying asswipe didn't even show up!

First off boi, you can see every vote Cruz made here

The Voter's Self Defense System

Second off boi, In Ted Cruze's state, the one I live in and the one whose tax dollars keep you in food stamps, EIC, and your parents Internet bill paied he beat the states republican political establishment to get the job he has now, and will be reelected, and when you Trumpkins realize that your boy was no more then a Clinton hack, he will likely be elected presidant. So you go bark up what ever tree or get back to call of duty or what ever.

Second off boi, In Ted Cruze's state, the one I live in and the one whose tax dollars keep you in food stamps, EIC, and your parents Internet bill paied he beat the states republican political establishment to get the job he has now, and will be reelected, and when you Trumpkins realize that your boy was no more then a Clinton hack, he will likely be elected presidant. So you go bark up what ever tree or get back to call of duty or what ever.
You are a fucking moron

I predict a complete 180 from this one come 2020

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Cruz has destroyed himself. He will never recover from his self inflicted fatal wounds.

You are a fucking moron

You are a fucking dupe who puts way to much into their USMB status.

Cruz has destroyed himself. He will never recover from his self inflicted fatal wounds.

Doubt that highly. It is funny though, all you trumpkins who hated the establishment have kept the establishment in power. yay. Enjoy it now, we can revisit in 2020 when america is still the same and the only progress made on the wall are a few words over lunch from McConnel and Ryan.

There's a theory that Cruz deliberately sabotaged Trump so he can be the nominee in 2020.

Or, that Trump was a total douchebag when he insulted his wife and father so this is payback.

Of course, the Trumptards will defend their orange Jesus for anything he does or says.

Ted Cruz was born in Canada, has a Canadian birth certificate and only renounced that citizenship in 2014.

Let me say this plain and clear IT IS ILLEGAL FOR HIM TO BE US PRESIDENT. Or, rather, it is as legal for Arnold Schwarzenegger, born in Austria and naturalized US citizen as it is for Ted Cruz to be president.

I believe that the best thing about Trump getting his ass handed to him in November is the likelihood that there will be lots of nutbags who think Cruz would have done better.

The DNC could hope for nothing more than the GOP base crowning Ted as the 2020 frontrunner.
Lyin' Ted is speechifying tonight and may not endorse accused rapist Donald Trump. The talk is that he is setting the table for a 2020 run.

Which means he believes Trump The Chump is going to lose.
I was correct again. I never get bored with it, though - it's fun!

You are a fucking moron

You are a fucking dupe who puts way to much into their USMB status.

I voted for Cruz in the TN primary, in fact I was hoping Trump would appoint him to the Supreme Court....but you have to get over it.....lose with some dignity....endorse him and stop Hitlery......these fucking never trumpers kill me....he's not conservative enough...so I'm gonna vote for Hilary....who will never be questions about anything from the press....atleast they'll grill Trump.

Of course he will. Americans are stupid, with micro attention spans and memory. After Hillary's landslide win Republicans are going to go back to selling the failed conservative ideology. Ted's going to be there saying "I stood for my principles all along".

Of course, Ted having principles is a joke, but like I said, Americans are stupid.

There's a theory that Cruz deliberately sabotaged Trump so he can be the nominee in 2020.

Or, that Trump was a total douchebag when he insulted his wife and father so this is payback.

Of course, the Trumptards will defend their orange Jesus for anything he does or says.
It was more Reality Television: have a set course, then throw in a curve that makes the audience go "Oh no, he didn!".

Trump said he saw Cruz' speech 2 hours beforehand, yet still let him give it. Because he knows Reality TV. He wanted that drama. An MSNBC reporter was camped out next to the New York delegation and they were all coordinating, getting ready to launch the boos. Because they were in on it, too. Trump comes out and the boos turn to cheers. Mission accomplished.

If they didn't want this, they would have given Cruz Monday night at 6pm.

Ted Cruz was born in Canada, has a Canadian birth certificate and only renounced that citizenship in 2014.

Let me say this plain and clear IT IS ILLEGAL FOR HIM TO BE US PRESIDENT. Or, rather, it is as legal for Arnold Schwarzenegger, born in Austria and naturalized US citizen as it is for Ted Cruz to be president.
And there will be 4 years for someone to get this to the Supremes to have it finally decided.

I bet no one does.

Forum List

Back