Cruz is the guy to communicate the "real conservative message"?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
When he can't even communicate his SOTU rebuttal? LOL he's going to crumble on the national stage

When he can't even communicate his SOTU rebuttal? LOL he's going to crumble on the national stage
Link?
Cruz is very articulate. And very smart. ANd that's why libs hate him.

Hmmm....what was smart about his disastrous 2013 government shut down? Even his fellow senators called it the 'dumbest thing I've ever heard of'.

And Cruz insisted it would be 'easy' to defund Obamacare. How'd that work out again? Was it easy? Or did Cruz's plan fail spectacularly?

James Carville: Ted Cruz "the most talented and fearless Republican politician" since Reagan

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Link?
You SERIOUSLY need a link? You must live under a rock. Go google it
I'm coming to the conclusion that like Perry he just may not be that bright.

I'm coming to the same conclusion. Have you heard the guy give a speech. Its filled with these seemingly random, awkward pauses that last entirely too long. His policies are marginalized, his strategy inept, his execution a near perfect record of failure.

I think his Dominion Christianty dad Rafael might have filled his son's head a little too full about how Teddy is 'the Annointed One' when he was growing up.

Randian Paul's libertarian streak is actually sort of endearing, imo. He's flip flopped on Israel and fundamental Islam. I'm just not sure he can flip flop enough.

Perry and Cruz are in the clown car.

Walker may be the only real conservative standing. I prefer Kucinich, but Walker is the only one who really has the ability to get traction from his union battles.

Link?
You SERIOUSLY need a link? You must live under a rock. Go google it
I'm coming to the conclusion that like Perry he just may not be that bright.

I'm coming to the same conclusion. Have you heard the guy give a speech. Its filled with these seemingly random, awkward pauses that last entirely too long. His policies are marginalized, his strategy inept, his execution a near perfect record of failure.

I think his Dominion Christianty dad Rafael might have filled his son's head a little too full about how Teddy is 'the Annointed One' when he was growing up.

Cruz, Palin, Bachmann.

nuff said.

I have no idea what you idiots are blathering about. Here's the tape. Cruz looks pretty darn good to me.

It just goes to show how ridiculously ignorant you are, whether deliberately or accidentally. If you seriously don't know what he's talking about, then you do indeed live under rock. If you're purposely ignoring it, then you're a bigger liar than Obama.

The Ted Cruz Speech He Did Not Want You To See

If Ted Cruz is doing a great job of voicing the "conservative" position, then the "conservative" position must suck.

(Which I reject - so MY conclusion is that Ted Cruz is doing an excellent job of voicing the wingnut position)

I have no idea what you idiots are blathering about. Here's the tape. Cruz looks pretty darn good to me.

It just goes to show how ridiculously ignorant you are, whether deliberately or accidentally. If you seriously don't know what he's talking about, then you do indeed live under rock. If you're purposely ignoring it, then you're a bigger liar than Obama.

The Ted Cruz Speech He Did Not Want You To See

You're kidding,r ight? That's what you assholes are complaining about, a bunch of outtakes? Geez. I see we have Cruz Derangement Syndrome queued up and ready to go.

Forum List

Back