Cruz is the guy to communicate the "real conservative message"?

Christie's been deflating since the hug. People point to bridge gate, but I doubt that issue plays with gopers. Walker does well with those who know him. I'm thing the public union busting has some feet to move a candidate.

I'm just wondering who besides him and Mittens and BushIII (ahhhh!) can string together three sentences. Randian Paul can, but he's got the baggage of honestly held non-pc positions. Not that I hold that against him, necessarily. I question his economic beliefs though.

I have no idea what you idiots are blathering about. Here's the tape. Cruz looks pretty darn good to me.

It just goes to show how ridiculously ignorant you are, whether deliberately or accidentally. If you seriously don't know what he's talking about, then you do indeed live under rock. If you're purposely ignoring it, then you're a bigger liar than Obama.

The Ted Cruz Speech He Did Not Want You To See

You're kidding,r ight? That's what you assholes are complaining about, a bunch of outtakes? Geez. I see we have Cruz Derangement Syndrome queued up and ready to go.

I'm not complaining about anything. But it's been all over the media. Either you're pretending you didn't know about it (which is consistent with your established pattern of bullshit), or you really didn't know about it (which is consistent with your established pattern of being an uninformed fool.)

I have no idea what you idiots are blathering about. Here's the tape. Cruz looks pretty darn good to me.

It just goes to show how ridiculously ignorant you are, whether deliberately or accidentally. If you seriously don't know what he's talking about, then you do indeed live under rock. If you're purposely ignoring it, then you're a bigger liar than Obama.

The Ted Cruz Speech He Did Not Want You To See

You're kidding,r ight? That's what you assholes are complaining about, a bunch of outtakes? Geez. I see we have Cruz Derangement Syndrome queued up and ready to go.

I'm not complaining about anything. But it's been all over the media. Either you're pretending you didn't know about it (which is consistent with your established pattern of bullshit), or you really didn't know about it (which is consistent with your established pattern of being an uninformed fool.)

Sorry I dont camp out at HuffPo like some people here obviously do.
But better than addressing any actual points here, I guess.
Why do you hate Cruz? Is it because he's Hispanic?

All over the media. All over. It's been on TV, it's been on the internets. Hell, it's already on Facebook. Ignorance is bliss, which I guess makes you the happiest person on earth.

Rafael's teleprompter let him down.

Conservatives post facts and arguments.
Libs post cartoons.

images.jpeg

Why do you hate Cruz? Is it because he's Hispanic?

No you dumb fuck. I hate Cruz because you the rabbit like and support him. LMAO. Well that and because he's an ignorant Republican with a smirk worse than Obama's.

Oh and he kinda looks like Howdy Dooty.

All over the media. All over. It's been on TV, it's been on the internets. Hell, it's already on Facebook. Ignorance is bliss, which I guess makes you the happiest person on earth.
Oh wow it's been all over. Which is why when I asked no one posted the thing.
Go soak your head.

Rafael's teleprompter let him down.

Conservatives post facts and arguments.
Libs post cartoons.

Or else he was distracted because he was filming in a noisy busy hall, as you can hear n the background. Let's see you do any better.

Waaaaaaaaa! It was noisy and busy and stuff! That distracted me from saying a single thing that was original! Waaaaaaaaa!
Wow scraping the barrel for anything. You sound like a whiny little bitch.

:wtf:

Are you really this stupid? You're sitting here and wetting your pants over a video that I posted in response to your asking....and your argument is that nobody posted it!?!

For fuck's sake, of all the stupid, fucking, batshit crazy bullshit.....

images.jpeg

:wtf:

Are you really this stupid? You're sitting here and wetting your pants over a video that I posted in response to your asking....and your argument is that nobody posted it!?!

For fuck's sake, of all the stupid, fucking, batshit crazy bullshit.....

images.jpeg
Do try to keep up, nigga.

I do? Cool! I was impersonating you....and that's what I was going for.

Score!!
You actually always sound like a little bitch. Especially after I've gotten through with you.

Oh yeah? Are you through with me yet? You might be a clown as well.

How many candidates will you support for 2016? What's the over-under?
Not yet.
Ihave no idea. I might not support a single candidate. I might support all of them.
Remind me who's announced already.

Forum List

Back