Cruz makes a funny

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
According to sources he is announcing Carly Fiorina as his VP pick LOL...I said this morning it would be a non politician because it would destroy someone's career if they did this goofy move. What a better candidate than a woman that ran a corporation into the ground as her VP lol! He should have picked brownback from Kansas LMAO

Carly said a month or two ago that she was going to wait until he gets nominated..

According to sources he is announcing Carly Fiorina as his VP pick LOL...I said this morning it would be a non politician because it would destroy someone's career if they did this goofy move. What a better candidate than a woman that ran a corporation into the ground as her VP lol! He should have picked brownback from Kansas LMAO

That's Sam Brownback, did he used to be a Senator?

Carly Fiorina has said some pretty crazy stuff, nobody would pick her.

That's Sam Brownback, did he used to be a Senator?

Carly Fiorina has said some pretty crazy stuff, nobody would pick her.
Yes

Desperate move by a guy who just got crushed in the East. Give it up Ted. The voters want Trump.

You know nothing about HP, she didn't run it into the ground, it was in a terrible position to start with PC sales plummeting. You're just ignorant

Desperate move by a guy who just got crushed in the East. Give it up Ted. The voters was Trump.

Of Republicans, 37% want Cryin Donald, 63% don't. He needs to give it up, the voters don't want him

A REAL funny would be Sanders announcing that he is going to ask Hillary to be his VP. Hey, I'd laugh.

Desperate move by a guy who just got crushed in the East. Give it up Ted. The voters was Trump.

Of Republicans, 37% want Cryin Donald, 63% don't. He needs to give it up, the voters don't want him

Yea right. Which is why he's winning every state and is millions of votes ahead his competition. Some how the numbers don't add up,

I don't know where you get 37%. Didn't you see the results yesterday?

Yes, yesterday was five states. 37% is consistently what is reported as his overall numbers.

He's a long way from a majority of voters. If you favor Trump that's fine, but saying Cruz is not legit in the race is ridiculous. He has every right to keep playing to win

What percent want the Hastert establishment's choice, Lyin' Ted the Pervert?

Neither Trump nor Cruz are near 50%. Trump has a plurality of the vote. You don't win on a plurality. That means it's not over.

Except to Crooked Hillary supporters who want to face Trump. I'm not sure it'll turn out like you think, but you're entitled to your opinion. He's going to throw all but the bluest and reddest States on their ear

Yes, yesterday was five states. 37% is consistently what is reported as his overall numbers.

He's a long way from a majority of voters. If you favor Trump that's fine, but saying Cruz is not legit in the race is ridiculous. He has every right to keep playing to win
What is Lyin' Ted the Pervert's percentage?

He's second in a race with no one near a majority

I'm going to enjoy when Trump wins on the first ballot in a couple months.

I'm going to enjoy when Trump wins on the first ballot in a couple months.

That could very well happen. But your view that means you get to watch Hillary's ensuing coronation is not as certain as you think. You just can't see weaknesses in the party you worship that others can

Forum List

Back