Cruz makes a funny

Desperate move by a guy who just got crushed in the East. Give it up Ted. The voters was Trump.

Of Republicans, 37% want Cryin Donald, 63% don't. He needs to give it up, the voters don't want him
I don't know where you get 37%. Didn't you see the results yesterday?

Yes, yesterday was five states. 37% is consistently what is reported as his overall numbers.

He's a long way from a majority of voters. If you favor Trump that's fine, but saying Cruz is not legit in the race is ridiculous. He has every right to keep playing to win
If you count the percentage when there were 17 candidates, then yeah. The longer it goes on, however, the higher the percentage in his victories. BTW, what percentage of the votes has Cruz won?

Yes, yesterday was five states. 37% is consistently what is reported as his overall numbers.

He's a long way from a majority of voters. If you favor Trump that's fine, but saying Cruz is not legit in the race is ridiculous. He has every right to keep playing to win
What is Lyin' Ted the Pervert's percentage?

He's second in a race with no one near a majority
I'm going to enjoy when Trump wins on the first ballot in a couple months.

That could very well happen. But your view that means you get to watch Hillary's ensuing coronation is not as certain as you think. You just can't see weaknesses in the party you worship that others can
I think you've been playing me. I'm glad I figured it out. You're out there schilling for Cruz so that Hillary has a better chance of getting elected. That's why you're always talking about her. You think reverse psychology will work? Guess again you RINO.

BTW, Trump is now at 40%, not the 37% you lied about earlier.

Desperate move by a guy who just got crushed in the East. Give it up Ted. The voters was Trump.

Of Republicans, 37% want Cryin Donald, 63% don't. He needs to give it up, the voters don't want him

If you count the percentage when there were 17 candidates, then yeah. The longer it goes on, however, the higher the percentage in his victories. BTW, what percentage of the votes has Cruz won?

And yet with the candidates having dropped out, he still can't run 50% of voters across States. A clear rejection of him as a candidate, he needs to drop out, Ted needs to drop out. It's ridiculous, Ted and Cryin Donald are both legitimate, they are #1 and #2 with no one near a majority. Why does hashing that out scare you? You concerned Donald will lose if Ted survives the first ballot? You should be. Again clearly why when no one is anywhere near a majority of voters, obviously the top two vote getter are both reasonable. Otherwise the rules would have been plurality wins and it's over

And yet with the candidates having dropped out, he still can't run 50% of voters across States. A clear rejection of him as a candidate, he needs to drop out, Ted needs to drop out. It's ridiculous, Ted and Cryin Donald are both legitimate, they are #1 and #2 with no one near a majority. Why does hashing that out scare you? You concerned Donald will lose if Ted survives the first ballot? You should be. Again clearly why when no one is anywhere near a majority of voters, obviously the top two vote getter are both reasonable. Otherwise the rules would have been plurality wins and it's over
He has 50% of the total votes held by the remaining 3 candidates RINO.

That could very well happen. But your view that means you get to watch Hillary's ensuing coronation is not as certain as you think. You just can't see weaknesses in the party you worship that others can
I think you've been playing me. I'm glad I figured it out. You're out there schilling for Cruz so that Hillary has a better chance of getting elected. That's why you're always talking about her. You think reverse psychology will work? Guess again you RINO.

She's counting the numbers from the beginning of the campaign, when there were 17 candidates. It hardly applies now.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Wow, he moved up to 40% from 37%, what a liar I am, LOL, moron.

As for your Cruz analysis, thanks! That you're repeating back to me what I said to you can be no truer admission that you have nothing. The difference is though you are a Hillary supporter. You know, I have a long term memory. After years of pumping Democrats, that you're suddenly a Republican is preposterous

Cruz can't possibly get to 1237 before the convention. Trump can. I'm not saying Cruz should not be allowed to stay in, I'm just saying Trump is clearly the choice of the people. Cruz is clearly NOT.

He has 50% of the total votes held by the remaining 3 candidates RINO.

LOL, a contrived stat, thanks, Crooked Hillary supporter

this millions and millions of votes bs is laughable ... Trump still doesnt have enough delegates.

get it?

Cruz can't possibly get to 1237 before the convention. Trump can. I'm not saying Cruz should not be allowed to stay in, I'm just saying Trump is clearly the choice of the people. Cruz is clearly NOT.

Again, how can 60% (assuming the 40%) being against him make him "the choice of the people?" Most people consider you to at least have half support to be the "choice

And majority doesn't mean the last person who can get to 50% of the delegates.

Yea right. Which is why he's winning every state and is millions of votes ahead his competition. Some how the numbers don't add up,

Again, how can 60% (assuming the 40%) being against him make him "the choice of the people?" Most people consider you to at least have half support to be the "choice

And majority doesn't mean the last person who can get to 50% of the delegates.

exactly ... if Donnie was the choice of the people, Cruz and Kasich would have never got enough votes to win ANY delegates ...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

As for your Cruz analysis, thanks! That you're repeating back to me what I said to you can be no truer admission that you have nothing. The difference is though you are a Hillary supporter. You know, I have a long term memory. After years of pumping Democrats, that you're suddenly a Republican is preposterous
Why haven't you posted Cruz's percentage you Hillary supporting RINO?

I gave you the relevant response.

Trump is #1 but he has a plurality

Cruz is #2

According to anyone but a Crooked Hillary or a Cryin Donald supporter, that means Cruz is very much alive. Plurality ... doesn't win. Sorry man. Cryin Donald needs to stop cryin and go out and win it, which he hasn't

This is to much to take. Watching Ted Cruz announce his VP candidate when he's so far behind Trump reminds of this SpongeBob scene.

This is to much to take. Watching Ted Cruz announce his VP candidate when he's so far behind Trump reminds of this SpongeBob scene.

Where is this rule that Trump shouldn't pick his VP if it could help him? I'm in my 9th election, and I'm not familiar with that rule.

Was that the secret to Cryin Donald's the art of the deal? To close the deal, get close, then whine until they just give it to you ...

Cruz is #2

According to anyone but a Crooked Hillary or a Cryin Donald supporter, that means Cruz is very much alive. Plurality ... doesn't win. Sorry man. Cryin Donald needs to stop cryin and go out and win it, which he hasn't
All that slick talk justifying your fight against the people. Straight out of the Alinsky handbook. "Plurality." You should be ashamed.

Cruz is #2

All that slick talk justifying your fight against the people. Straight out of the Alinsky handbook. "Plurality." You should be ashamed.
40% vote means he has "the people."
Bull shit.

Cruz is #2

Bull shit.
When Trump gets to 1237, or when your Hastert establishment buddies select Romney on the 100th ballot, don't come crying to me you RINO.

But then again, you'll probably be thrilled to see Clinton's odds skyrocket.

Cruz is #2

Bull shit.
When Trump gets to 1237, or when your Hastert establishment buddies select Romney on the 100th ballot, don't come crying to me you RINO.

What?

Cruz is #2

Bull shit.

What?
You don't understand RINO? That probably why you still believe Cruz will be able to bribe enough delegates to get the nomination.

Forum List

Back