Cruz makes a funny

Of Republicans, 37% want Cryin Donald, 63% don't. He needs to give it up, the voters don't want him
I don't know where you get 37%. Didn't you see the results yesterday?

Yes, yesterday was five states. 37% is consistently what is reported as his overall numbers.

He's a long way from a majority of voters. If you favor Trump that's fine, but saying Cruz is not legit in the race is ridiculous. He has every right to keep playing to win
If you count the percentage when there were 17 candidates, then yeah. The longer it goes on, however, the higher the percentage in his victories. BTW, what percentage of the votes has Cruz won?

And yet with the candidates having dropped out, he still can't run 50% of voters across States. A clear rejection of him as a candidate, he needs to drop out, Ted needs to drop out. It's ridiculous, Ted and Cryin Donald are both legitimate, they are #1 and #2 with no one near a majority. Why does hashing that out scare you? You concerned Donald will lose if Ted survives the first ballot? You should be. Again clearly why when no one is anywhere near a majority of voters, obviously the top two vote getter are both reasonable. Otherwise the rules would have been plurality wins and it's over
Cruz can't possibly get to 1237 before the convention. Trump can. I'm not saying Cruz should not be allowed to stay in, I'm just saying Trump is clearly the choice of the people. Cruz is clearly NOT.

Trump is clearly the choice because he might win?

Well,the Phillies are clearly going to the world series cause their players might win games!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I gave you the relevant response.

Trump is #1 but he has a plurality

Cruz is #2

According to anyone but a Crooked Hillary or a Cryin Donald supporter, that means Cruz is very much alive. Plurality ... doesn't win. Sorry man. Cryin Donald needs to stop cryin and go out and win it, which he hasn't
All that slick talk justifying your fight against the people. Straight out of the Alinsky handbook. "Plurality." You should be ashamed.
40% vote means he has "the people."
Bull shit.
When Trump gets to 1237, or when your Hastert establishment buddies select Romney on the 100th ballot, don't come crying to me you RINO.

But then again, you'll probably be thrilled to see Clinton's odds skyrocket.

What?
You don't understand RINO? That probably why you still believe Cruz will be able to bribe enough delegates to get the nomination.

I think Trump will win. You Crooked Hillary supporters aren't very bright

This is to much to take. Watching Ted Cruz announce his VP candidate when he's so far behind Trump reminds of this SpongeBob scene.

Where is this rule that Trump shouldn't pick his VP if it could help him? I'm in my 9th election, and I'm not familiar with that rule.

Was that the secret to Cryin Donald's the art of the deal? To close the deal, get close, then whine until they just give it to you ...

Cruz ridiculous and quite desperate.

All that slick talk justifying your fight against the people. Straight out of the Alinsky handbook. "Plurality." You should be ashamed.
40% vote means he has "the people."
Bull shit.
When Trump gets to 1237, or when your Hastert establishment buddies select Romney on the 100th ballot, don't come crying to me you RINO.

But then again, you'll probably be thrilled to see Clinton's odds skyrocket.

What?
You don't understand RINO? That probably why you still believe Cruz will be able to bribe enough delegates to get the nomination.

I think Trump will win. You Crooked Hillary supporters aren't very bright
Again with your Hillary obsession. Don't worry you'll get to cast a losing vote for her in November little RINO.

Forum List

Back