🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz reacts to the bathroom insanity

That Cruz is yet another rightwing nitwit trying to propagate a ‘controversy’ where none exists comes as no surprise.

Well there was no issue at all, until men with penises in Drag decided they should be allowed to enter female bathrooms....what's the matter, the Uni-Sex bathrooms aren't good enough for them or something?
Uni-sex bathrooms don't give them access to children. They don't want to expose themselves if there are no children to expose themselves to!

There's something strange yes, because they're getting all upset about being told why can't they use the Uni-Sex bathrooms and are adamant that they must be allowed to use the female bathrooms.

Saying for them to use the Uni-Sex bathrooms is, yes "bigoted" and "discriminating" against their "right" as a man with a penis in Drag to enter female bathrooms :rolleyes-41:

This is the kind of nonsense that occupies their little pea brains.

if the simpletons don't have something to whine about, they make something up to whine about ... it's what simpletons do.

Who caused this ridiculous issue? The Right or the Left?

don't know and don't care ... key words .. ridiculous issue.

Well you should know, who brought about this ridiculous issue....the Right or the Left? I'll give you a hint....it wasn't the Right.

That Cruz is yet another rightwing nitwit trying to propagate a ‘controversy’ where none exists comes as no surprise.
That you get sexually aroused by this sick, disturbing, sexual deviance is no surprise to anyone CCJ...

Seattle, Wash. community is in uproar after a man undressed in the women’s locker room at a local pool. The women inside the locker room at the time attempted to kick him out, but the guy refused and said “the law has changed and I have the right to be here.”

He returned to the restroom for a second time later that evening, when young girls were changing for swim practice.

Wash. man uses women's bathroom to test transgender ruling

Cruz Rips Trump's Apathy Toward Transgender Bathroom Law: "Have We Gone Stark Raving Nuts?"

Let me ask you. Have we gone stark raving nuts?

This is not political correctness. This is basic common sense... I'm the father of two little girls, this is basic common sense.

Grown adult men, strangers, should not be alone in a bathroom with little girls...

Finally, a real adult!

I never sent my children to the bathroom alone, especially when they were young like Cruz's cubs... remember the young child being murdered in Las Vegas going to the bathroom alone. So this argument fails..

That you get sexually aroused by this sick, disturbing, sexual deviance is no surprise to anyone CCJ...

Seattle, Wash. community is in uproar after a man undressed in the women’s locker room at a local pool. The women inside the locker room at the time attempted to kick him out, but the guy refused and said “the law has changed and I have the right to be here.”

He returned to the restroom for a second time later that evening, when young girls were changing for swim practice.

At the moment, these are what we could refer to as isolated incidents. However, I think that only those with their heads in the sand would think that now the Pervert's Charter is activated, that these aren't going to be isolated incidents anymore and are actually going to become more prevalent in society across the spectrum.

Oh but he'll try and intellectualize it.

Im suggesting that pervs need their own restroom. We can see that you have no problem with allowing perverts to frequent the restrooms with children.

They don't need shit, they need to keep their perversions to themselves and if they do something to a kid they should be fed to wild hogs.
And then delivered to ISIS

Oh but he'll try and intellectualize it.
LOL! That would be one hell of a trick for a person completely and totally devoid of intellectualism.

Cruz Rips Trump's Apathy Toward Transgender Bathroom Law: "Have We Gone Stark Raving Nuts?"

This is not political correctness. This is basic common sense... I'm the father of two little girls, this is basic common sense.

Grown adult men, strangers, should not be alone in a bathroom with little girls...

Finally, a real adult!

I never sent my children to the bathroom alone, especially when they were young like Cruz's cubs... remember the young child being murdered in Las Vegas going to the bathroom alone. So this argument fails.

Well you're either a liar or a dad of boys. As the father of two girls, I can tell you unequivocally that there is no choice but to send them to the bathroom alone and then stand outside the door guarding. I'm not taking them into the men's room to see grown men standing at urinals (and have to explain that to them) and I can't take them into the women's room without women freaking out, so I'm out of options.

If you had daughter's and did either - then you are disturbed for certain and it's completely understandable why you support this sick shit.

At the moment, these are what we could refer to as isolated incidents. However, I think that only those with their heads in the sand would think that now the Pervert's Charter is activated, that these aren't going to be isolated incidents anymore and are actually going to become more prevalent in society across the spectrum.
By the way - when it comes to something like this, no rational person could use the nonsensical "this is an isolate incident". You can say that about a bike being stolen. But even one single solitary incident of a man getting naked in front of young girls and/or watching them get naked is one too many. Especially when it is 100% avoidable and only the result of liberal sexual deviance.

There is a problem when you are allowing freaks, trannies, perverts to frequent restrooms with children.

I don't know about you, but I would never let my child use a public rest room unaccompanied by an adult, nor would any mother I know. REAL child molesters are known to hang out in park rest rooms waiting for children.

Please stop misrepresenting this as an issue. Or perhaps you'd like to address the epidemic of rape on college campuses, you know, the one that you idiots says isn't happening, and if it is, it's the girls' fault.

Finally, a real adult!

I never sent my children to the bathroom alone, especially when they were young like Cruz's cubs... remember the young child being murdered in Las Vegas going to the bathroom alone. So this argument fails.

Well you're either a liar or a dad of boys. As the father of two girls, I can tell you unequivocally that there is no choice but to send them to the bathroom alone and then stand outside the door guarding. I'm not taking them into the men's room to see grown men standing at urinals (and have to explain that to them) and I can't take them into the women's room without women freaking out, so I'm out of options.

If you had daughter's and did either - then you are disturbed for certain and it's completely understandable why you support this sick shit.

I am a mom of 2 boys..I see your point as a father.I took my young boys into the women's room. We went to the stalls...never had a problem.

By the way - when it comes to something like this, no rational person could use the nonsensical "this is an isolate incident". You can say that about a bike being stolen. But even one single solitary incident of a man getting naked in front of young girls and/or watching them get naked is one too many. Especially when it is 100% avoidable and only the result of liberal sexual deviance.

Well I agree, essentially I was trying to put the situation into the context of how it is now, at the beginning of the Pervert's Charter, and where this alarming stuff is heading once the Pervert's Charter is in full swing.

The majority of people of course, are completely against this degenerate and reckless policy, and I think majority opinion will prevail, you can bet that when it becomes very frequent, like on a daily basis, the SHTF and the Pervert's Charter will be trashed and thrown in the bin.

There is a problem when you are allowing freaks, trannies, perverts to frequent restrooms with children.

I don't know about you, but I would never let my child use a public rest room unaccompanied by an adult, nor would any mother I know. REAL child molesters are known to hang out in park rest rooms waiting for children.

Please stop misrepresenting this as an issue. Or perhaps you'd like to address the epidemic of rape on college campuses, you know, the one that you idiots says isn't happening, and if it is, it's the girls' fault.

This isnt about rape on campuses. That is a separate issue. You've been watching too much sports thug culture if you think its the girls fault. You're probably just trying to project that connotation on everyone as a broad brush sweep to make yourself feel good.

Well there was no issue at all, until men with penises in Drag decided they should be allowed to enter female bathrooms....what's the matter, the Uni-Sex bathrooms aren't good enough for them or something?
Uni-sex bathrooms don't give them access to children. They don't want to expose themselves if there are no children to expose themselves to!

There's something strange yes, because they're getting all upset about being told why can't they use the Uni-Sex bathrooms and are adamant that they must be allowed to use the female bathrooms.

Saying for them to use the Uni-Sex bathrooms is, yes "bigoted" and "discriminating" against their "right" as a man with a penis in Drag to enter female bathrooms :rolleyes-41:

I don't think that unisex bathrooms are particularly common, other than the single occupancy type. I don't recall ever seeing a unisex public bathroom, although admittedly I don't get out much. :p

We can see that you have no problem with allowing perverts to frequent the restrooms with children.

Hey at least you show yourself to be stupid enough to allow young children to visit public restrooms unattended by parent or guardian.

Don't you know that faggot republicans hang out in public restrooms?
How fucking stupid are you? Never mind, rhetorical question.

I don't think that unisex bathrooms are particularly common, other than the single occupancy type. I don't recall ever seeing a unisex public bathroom, although admittedly I don't get out much. :p
Single occupancy.

Forum List

Back