🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz reacts to the bathroom insanity

We can see that you have no problem with allowing perverts to frequent the restrooms with children.

Hey at least you show yourself to be stupid enough to allow young children to visit public restrooms unattended by parent or guardian.

Don't you know that faggot republicans hang out in public restrooms?
How fucking stupid are you? Never mind, rhetorical question.

So you think seeing a man fondling himself is best enjoyed with a parent? You think having daddy there will make it less memorable or more memorable?

We can see that you have no problem with allowing perverts to frequent the restrooms with children.

Hey at least you show yourself to be stupid enough to allow young children to visit public restrooms unattended by parent or guardian.

Don't you know that faggot republicans hang out in public restrooms?
How fucking stupid are you? Never mind, rhetorical question.

I never said that but you seem to be getting quite upset. You must be one of those perverts.

tedcruz3.jpg

That Cruz is yet another rightwing nitwit trying to propagate a ‘controversy’ where none exists comes as no surprise.

Well there was no issue at all, until men with penises in Drag decided they should be allowed to enter female bathrooms....what's the matter, the Uni-Sex bathrooms aren't good enough for them or something?
Uni-sex bathrooms don't give them access to children. They don't want to expose themselves if there are no children to expose themselves to!

There's something strange yes, because they're getting all upset about being told why can't they use the Uni-Sex bathrooms and are adamant that they must be allowed to use the female bathrooms.

Saying for them to use the Uni-Sex bathrooms is, yes "bigoted" and "discriminating" against their "right" as a man with a penis in Drag to enter female bathrooms :rolleyes-41:

I don't think that unisex bathrooms are particularly common, other than the single occupancy type. I don't recall ever seeing a unisex public bathroom, although admittedly I don't get out much. :p
Single occupancy.

Yeah, I mentioned that.....

I love it when the Right starts running around with their hair on fire over issues like this! I think that someone should interview Kim Davis and see what god thinks about all this!

That Cruz is yet another rightwing nitwit trying to propagate a ‘controversy’ where none exists comes as no surprise.

There is a problem when you are allowing freaks, trannies, perverts to frequent restrooms with children.

NONE of these establishment hacks supporting this would allow their kids to share a toilet with some perv gender confused freak, not one of them.

There is a problem when you are allowing freaks, trannies, perverts to frequent restrooms with children.

I don't know where you people live or where you go but I'm 66 years old and have lived in NY all my life and I've yet to come across a freak, trannie, or pervert in a restroom.

Maybe things are different in the south?

I don't know where you people live or where you go but I'm 66 years old and have lived in NY all my life and I've yet to come across a freak, trannie, or pervert in a restroom.

I've never run across one in the restroom. I hope to avoid that. It would be as frightening as craig do some toe tapping.

I love it when the Right starts running around with their hair on fire over issues like this! I think that someone should interview Kim Davis and see what god thinks about all this!
Kim Davis doesn't have to marry faggots anymore. She won.

Good for you. Of course you aren't the one we're worried about.

Cruz Rips Trump's Apathy Toward Transgender Bathroom Law: "Have We Gone Stark Raving Nuts?"

Let me ask you. Have we gone stark raving nuts?

This is not political correctness. This is basic common sense... I'm the father of two little girls, this is basic common sense.

Grown adult men, strangers, should not be alone in a bathroom with little girls...

Finally, a real adult!

I never sent my children to the bathroom alone, especially when they were young like Cruz's cubs... remember the young child being murdered in Las Vegas going to the bathroom alone. So this argument fails.

Well you're either a liar or a dad of boys. As the father of two girls, I can tell you unequivocally that there is no choice but to send them to the bathroom alone and then stand outside the door guarding. I'm not taking them into the men's room to see grown men standing at urinals (and have to explain that to them) and I can't take them into the women's room without women freaking out, so I'm out of options.

If you had daughter's and did either - then you are disturbed for certain and it's completely understandable why you support this sick shit.

You are correct. I have two sons, and it became inapppropriate for them to accompany me to the ladies' room long before they were old enough for me to feel especially comfortable sending them to the men's room alone. But what else can you do? I've always appreciated those few businesses - increasing in number, thank God - that have a third, one-toilet bathroom for parents with young children, handicapped people with a caregiver, whatever. It's actually the most reasonable accommodation to the issue, but since it doesn't give the trans folks what they REALLY want - societal affirmation of their disorder - it's not the one they went for.

I don't know about you, but I would never let my child use a public rest room unaccompanied by an adult, nor would any mother I know. REAL child molesters are known to hang out in park rest rooms waiting for children.

Please stop misrepresenting this as an issue. Or perhaps you'd like to address the epidemic of rape on college campuses, you know, the one that you idiots says isn't happening, and if it is, it's the girls' fault.

Mothers are one thing. We can take young sons into the ladies' room, because the ladies' room has separate, closed stalls. A father cannot take his young daughter to the men's room. Are fathers not supposed to take their daughters out in public without a woman accompanying them, just in case the daughter needs to pee?

Cruz Rips Trump's Apathy Toward Transgender Bathroom Law: "Have We Gone Stark Raving Nuts?"

Let me ask you. Have we gone stark raving nuts?

This is not political correctness. This is basic common sense... I'm the father of two little girls, this is basic common sense.

Grown adult men, strangers, should not be alone in a bathroom with little girls...

Finally, a real adult!

I never sent my children to the bathroom alone, especially when they were young like Cruz's cubs... remember the young child being murdered in Las Vegas going to the bathroom alone. So this argument fails.

Well you're either a liar or a dad of boys. As the father of two girls, I can tell you unequivocally that there is no choice but to send them to the bathroom alone and then stand outside the door guarding. I'm not taking them into the men's room to see grown men standing at urinals (and have to explain that to them) and I can't take them into the women's room without women freaking out, so I'm out of options.

If you had daughter's and did either - then you are disturbed for certain and it's completely understandable why you support this sick shit.

I am a mom of 2 boys..I see your point as a father.I took my young boys into the women's room. We went to the stalls...never had a problem.

If your sons are anything like mine, they became uncomfortable with the ladies' room long before you became comfortable with letting them go to the men's room alone.

Personally, I live in Arizona, and have had several co-workers who were trans. I have three that I know of right now. Thankfully, they don't make an issue of using the bathroom appropriate to their genitalia, and so our company doesn't have to have a conversation about their genitalia.

Of course we don't need grown men in restrooms with children. That we're even discussing such issues is an insult to anyone with intelligence.

So we need separate restrooms for children now? If a father and his little boy are shoppin' for ammo in Walmart and the little squirt has to squirt, what does he do? Hold it in till he gets home? Piss against the wall in the alley? Wear pull-ups until he's got facial hair? What are you suggesting?

Another leftist playground denizen! It's all you guys got, huh

Yes, grown men going to the bathroom with little girls is obviously a contrived controversy by people who have too much time on their hands. Sexual deviants and predators are no risk to little girls. WTF is wrong with them?

What's sick is how you people get so wrapped up in your leftist political lunacy that you leave common sense and the entire realm of reality behind. Cruz nailed it

Forum List

Back