Cruz shouted down by GOPers

---------------------------
smileys-happy-695233.gif

With no relevant, on-topic replies, I wonder sometimes why you even bother to post on this site.

Are you enjoying yourself? We aren't.

Cruz was the biggest and most vocal antagonist of the last shut down, he is the consummate obstructionist; if it weren't for his own "imagined" enemies, Cruz would have no platform on which to run and no recognizable agenda.

People rooting for Cruz hate not only due process, but America itself; hardly surprising considering how many of his "fans" who are more than happy to secede.

Cruz, like 007, is an arrogant race pimp and hater of decency.

No one one is going to secede. Just saying.
Jake is there any current Republicans that you agree with
And what Republican in this forum do you agree with?

bigreb pretending to be a Republican. Sad. ::lol:
Asking you a question is pretending what?
is there any current Republicans that you agree with
It SHOULD BE SIMPLE FOR YOU TO ANSWER. GOD forbid that you call yourself a republican and can't name anyone you support or agree with here on this forum.

---------------------------
smileys-happy-695233.gif

With no relevant, on-topic replies, I wonder sometimes why you even bother to post on this site.

Are you enjoying yourself? We aren't.

Cruz was the biggest and most vocal antagonist of the last shut down, he is the consummate obstructionist; if it weren't for his own "imagined" enemies, Cruz would have no platform on which to run and no recognizable agenda.

People rooting for Cruz hate not only due process, but America itself; hardly surprising considering how many of his "fans" who are more than happy to secede.

Cruz, like 007, is an arrogant race pimp and hater of decency.

No one one is going to secede. Just saying.
Jake is there any current Republicans that you agree with

I like quite a few of them. I was a big time fan of Ron Paul.

I actually liked the overly conservative Pat Buchanan ... until he tried to be an "independant."

bigreb, you are not a Republican, so who cares what you think?
You say I'm not a Republican? Why do I defend Republicans and you don't?
Why can't you answer a simple question?

Another lying assed headline from politico and the ignorant ass that reads them. There was nothing in the story that involved any shouting.

Also I don't understand the republicans fear of shutting down 17% of the government, they won in a landslide 10 months after the last one because they were trying to keep their promises. I don't see another one hurting them at all, especially since it's two years to the next election.

"Shouted down" would be a metaphor.

Shouted down is a gross exaggeration, AKA, a LIE.
What is not a lie is that Cruz has no constituency within his own party. He has thrown enough of his fellow republicans under the bus to pander to TeaTards so that any chance of a GOP nomination is gone

I really don't care, I want a senator who will advocate for my point of view, he does.

Are you are a Republican, bigreb? Yes or no.

Which Republicans do you support? Tell us.

Another lying assed headline from politico and the ignorant ass that reads them. There was nothing in the story that involved any shouting.

Also I don't understand the republicans fear of shutting down 17% of the government, they won in a landslide 10 months after the last one because they were trying to keep their promises. I don't see another one hurting them at all, especially since it's two years to the next election.

Again, I do not think that you properly understand the point - there was no actual shouting; "shouting down" would indicate being called out, in this case.

So you agree, your left wing blog lied again.

The GOP leaders are weaklings and cowards. The American people gave them a huge mandate to do everything in their power to stop Obama, and they're wasting it.
In your dreams.

Red states rehired Red Senators. That's all.

Tell that to Landreau tomorrow.
Isn't Louisiana a Red state?

Thanks for proving me correct.

Right, that's why Landreau was elected for 3 terms. LA has historically been blue but is turning red thanks to the commiecrats fucked up policies.
Is Louisiana a Red state NOW or isn't it?

It was a Red state 6 years ago, also. Mary won on Obama's coattails, just like Pryor and Begich.

Actually I think it's still in transition but getting more red all the time.

Again, I do not think that you properly understand the point - there was no actual shouting; "shouting down" would indicate being called out, in this case.

So you agree, your left wing blog lied again.

My blog? No, all I am saying is that "shouted down" is an expression.

It doesn't work that way, you don't get a pass to ask anything when you can't answer a question.

How much do you get paid to defend the GOP statist establishment and the Democrat party? Americans need an OPPOSITION PARTY, not two parties that do pretty much the same thing. The idiotic part of your statement is that those Republicans who are more like Democrats actually fit the description of Republicans In Name Only.

Wait...why am I arguing with a paid hack?
Look....Cruz is little more than a combination of Joe McCarthy and the John Birch Society.
The idea that he could someday represent the Republican Party scares the hell out of any Real Republican

So....how much money?

$5 a post and $1000 for every poster I turn in to the Internet Police

How much do you get?

I'm not a Leftist "paid message board poster", you are. Remember? Let's stay focused now. If the Democrat/GOP establishment is paying so much for you to defend the status quo, then why aren't more people taking advantage of this clearly lucrative opportunity?
You post here for free?

What a moron
Well I guess you're surrounded by people here who aren't paid political hacks. I'm going to put you on permanent ignore so I can enjoy the forum with everyone else who, like me, aren't in anyone's pocket. Buh bye now.[/QUOTE]
Pussy

Now that I am on ignore, I can insult him

It doesn't work that way, you don't get a pass to ask anything when you can't answer a question.

Umm . . . yeah, it does.

If you are not a Republican, fuck off.

Answer the questions, and we will proceed.

Forum List

Back