Cruz shouted down by GOPers

America needs Ted Cruz.
It is the Cruz Republicans who are RINOs

How much do you get paid to defend the GOP statist establishment and the Democrat party? Americans need an OPPOSITION PARTY, not two parties that do pretty much the same thing. The idiotic part of your statement is that those Republicans who are more like Democrats actually fit the description of Republicans In Name Only.

Wait...why am I arguing with a paid hack?
Look....Cruz is little more than a combination of Joe McCarthy and the John Birch Society.
The idea that he could someday represent the Republican Party scares the hell out of any Real Republican[/QUOTE]

So....how much money?

Did I miss something? I didn't see the "shouted down" part in the article submitted in the post. Does the delusional left rely on wishful thinking instead of facts these days?
Don't worry. I missed the "shouted down" part too. I guess it's just another progtard lie.

Ted scares the living hell otta progs, that's why they're all in on an attempt to character assassinate him like they did Palin. But what they don't realize is, when they pick one out of the pack like that and concentrate their efforts on trying to destory him/her, that just tells me we as conservatives and patriots have the right person.

TED CRUZ FOR PRESIDENT.
Cruz scares the living hell out of republicans......hey, what if this guy actually gets picked as our candidate?
Not only would they lose the presidency, they would lose congress
Who the fuck is this "our" crap?

Cruz scares RINO's, not real conservative republicans. He scares the shit otta the business as usual, spineless, good ole boys club, kick the can down the road, worthless assholes.

He's probably the only one that CAN win the presidency. He is exactly what people are looking for, and why the repubs won huge in the midterms.

If BONER and TURTLE FACE bend over one more time so the kenyan can fuck them up the ass with his size 11, they you bet, repubs WILL LOSE, because that is exactly what people are SICK OF, a bunch of capitulating PUSSIES.

America needs Ted Cruz.
---------------------------
smileys-happy-695233.gif

America needs Ted Cruz.

How much do you get paid to defend the GOP statist establishment and the Democrat party? Americans need an OPPOSITION PARTY, not two parties that do pretty much the same thing. The idiotic part of your statement is that those Republicans who are more like Democrats actually fit the description of Republicans In Name Only.

Look....Cruz is little more than a combination of Joe McCarthy and the John Birch Society.
The idea that he could someday represent the Republican Party scares the hell out of any Real Republican

So....how much money?[/QUOTE]

$5 a post and $1000 for every poster I turn in to the Internet Police

How much do you get?

smileys-happy-695233.gif

With no relevant, on-topic replies, I wonder sometimes why you even bother to post on this site.

Are you enjoying yourself? We aren't.

Cruz was the biggest and most vocal antagonist of the last shut down, he is the consummate obstructionist; if it weren't for his own "imagined" enemies, Cruz would have no platform on which to run and no recognizable agenda.

People rooting for Cruz hate not only due process, but America itself; hardly surprising considering how many of his "fans" who are more than happy to secede.

America needs Ted Cruz.

The idea that he could someday represent the Republican Party scares the hell out of any Real Republican

So....how much money?

How much do you get?[/QUOTE]

I'm not a Leftist "paid message board poster", you are. Remember? Let's stay focused now. If the Democrat/GOP establishment is paying so much for you to defend the status quo, then why aren't more people taking advantage of this clearly lucrative opportunity?

Republicans are going to miss Harry Reid next year.

Without him inane and ridiculous measures from the House will be voted on in the Senate, exhibiting to the American people just how reckless and irresponsible republicans like Cruz truly are.

smileys-happy-695233.gif

With no relevant, on-topic replies, I wonder sometimes why you even bother to post on this site.

Cruz was the biggest and most vocal antagonist of the last shut down, he is the consummate obstructionist; if it weren't for his own "imagined" enemies, Cruz would have no platform on which to run and no recognizable agenda.

People rooting for Cruz hate not only due process, but America itself; hardly surprising considering how many of his "fans" who are more than happy to secede.

Cruz is keeping his campaign promises and doing what he was sent to DC to do.

The asshole!

I'm not a Leftist "paid message board poster", you are. Remember? Let's stay focused now. If the Democrat/GOP establishment is paying so much for you to defend the status quo, then why aren't more people taking advantage of this clearly lucrative opportunity?

This isn't that kind of message board.

If you have nothing of value to add, please exit the thread and allow the grownups to discuss the OP without your childish, inane retorts.

At this point, you are outing yourself as nit-wit.

Republicans are going to miss Harry Reid next year.

Without him inane and ridiculous measures from the House will be voted on in the Senate, exhibiting to the American people just how reckless and irresponsible republicans like Cruz truly are.

I agree that the Republicans are going to miss him; they will have no one to point the finger at.

America needs Ted Cruz.

So....how much money?

How much do you get?

I'm not a Leftist "paid message board poster", you are. Remember? Let's stay focused now. If the Democrat/GOP establishment is paying so much for you to defend the status quo, then why aren't more people taking advantage of this clearly lucrative opportunity?[/QUOTE]
You post here for free?

What a moron

So....how much money?

How much do you get?

You post here for free?

What a moron[/QUOTE]
Well I guess you're surrounded by people here who aren't paid political hacks. I'm going to put you on permanent ignore so I can enjoy the forum with everyone else who, like me, aren't in anyone's pocket. Buh bye now.

Well I guess you're surrounded by people here who aren't paid political hacks. I'm going to put you on permanent ignore so I can enjoy the forum with everyone else who, like me, aren't in anyone's pocket. Buh bye now.

You putting people on ignore is a fucking hoot!

Please, put EVERYONE on ignore ... dumbass.

You putting people on ignore is a fucking hoot!

Please, put EVERYONE on ignore ... dumbass.

Are you paid for your posts too?

smileys-happy-695233.gif

Cruz, like 007, is an arrogant race pimp and hater of decency.

No one one is going to secede. Just saying.

smileys-happy-695233.gif

Cruz is keeping his campaign promises and doing what he was sent to DC to do.

The asshole!

The second part is correct. The great majority obviously despise him, as the GOP was blamed the most for the shut down of the government. Obama's dog would beat Cruz by 15%.

Forum List

Back