🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz smarter than Trump ?

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
I believe he is.. from what I've heard his peers say about him he must be.

does Cruz have the sack to hand Donnie his ass on a silver podium tonight or not?

does Cruz have the sack to hand Donnie his ass on a silver podium tonight or not?
Ah, yeah. But the Trumpeters don't care. LOL

The more rational people show disgust for the Big Quack's bull shit bullying, the more the Trumpeters trumpet. Remember when people said the birthers would just go away when adults came in the room?

You go Donnie !

the exit is first door to the right,

Intelligence, smarts and savvy.

Intelligence goes to Cruz. Smarts almost an even tie with the Donald a smidge ahead. Savvy and knowing how to play the game? It's the Donald by a landslide.

A dried up dog-turd laying on a Mississippi a sidewak at high noon in August is smarter than both the Canadian/Texan and the Der Trumpfenfuhrer.

Intelligence goes to Cruz. Smarts almost an even tie with the Donald a smidge ahead. Savvy and knowing how to play the game? It's the Donald by a landslide.
Well, consider: Cruz might actually beat Hillary by taking Fla, VA and Colo. Trump, not at all likely.

I suspect Cruz is brilliant. But most of his former collegues can't stand the guy. That tells you plenty.

I think that the CRUZ will be going after the 'roobio' tonight . ---------------------- As far as smart , probably Cruz with his lawyer training . education and political experience and Cruz has more government experience . Trump is more street smart and he does have a good education from good schools Siete . I think that both are smart enough !!

upload_2015-12-15_14-57-3.png

I think that the CRUZ will be going after the 'roobio' tonight . ---------------------- As far as smart , probably Cruz with his lawyer training . education and political experience and Cruz has more government experience . Trump is more street smart and he does have a good education from good schools Siete . I think that both are smart enough !!
I'm watching Fargo, which is more intelligent. But, I suspect you're right. Cruz is waiting to see if rationality descends on the Trumpeters. His actual positions that other Senators hate are really not so far from what the pre-Big Quack gop base supported, but his argument with other Senators was simply they would compromise, and he saw no reason to do so. If Big Quack's the nominee, most likely the gop loses both the potus and senate in a landslide, and possibly the House. In that event, Cruz would be the true believer standing in the senate, and looking at challenging a 73 yr old Hillary in 2020.

The issue of IQ or smartest tool in the shed should in no be the prerequisite or sole basis for one to assume the Presidency. The Lord knows how well brilliance has worked out, just look at the nut case we now have in the oval office, brilliant, articulate, totally naive, delusional, and disconnected from reality.

Well, consider: Cruz might actually beat Hillary by taking Fla, VA and Colo. Trump, not at all likely.

I am laughing!!!! The most hated man in this country by the center and right-leaning republicans taking florida, VA and Co??? A man that wants to cut the shit out of infrastructure, science, r&d and education isn't possibly going to win more then Mitt Romney!

sorry, but both guys will guarantee a Hillary presidency!

Cruz is the smartest guy to seek the office since slick. While I do despise ol' Bill, he is intelligent, of course still not smart enough to avoid getting caught stuffing cigars into teenage poon and blowing loads on their blue dress.

A Cruz presidency would pick the bar up off the ground where the meat muppet faggot dropped it, and elevate it to heights not seen since Coolidge. Once the zero-low information voters actually start paying attention to the guy I do believe they will be awestruck. In a debate with hitlary I think her head will explode and she'll probably fake a stroke to get sympathy, and of course carried off stage.

The issue of IQ or smartest tool in the shed should in no be the prerequisite or sole basis for one to assume the Presidency. The Lord knows how well brilliance has worked out, just look at the nut case we now have in the oval office, brilliant, articulate, totally naive, delusional, and disconnected from reality.
No, indeed not. Nixon was unquestionably brilliant but a terrible president.

I really have no idea where Obama's "brilliance" came from. It was something that the hopeandchangers were repeating early on, but even they've given up on that.

I don't think that Obama is anything other than an enemy with lots of democratic help to carry out plans detrimental to the USA and western society .

Forum List

Back