Cruz to make major announcement

If you had an actual moral compass, you'd give a shit why your economic views are wrong

Yeah, sure, that's why India and China are shitting in their pants over a Trump win.
Neither nation, after at least 40 years of raping us, has a middle class capable of sustaining their economy without US consumers.

Non sequitur
In other words, you have no rebuttale when it comes to reality.

OK, you got me. the field of economics is crap. you're a leftist who worships leftist politicians. Obviously you know blowing Obama that he's something or other. A God, can't be wrong, makes light day. Whatever. You got me
Non-Ricardian Economics aka Supply Side has failed for those with a moral compass.
The minority who would sell their mother for a buck love Supply Side.

LOL, yeah, Reagan kicked off a boom that lasted for what, 20 years? Complete failure. The predictable slog we've had under Obama is so much better. I see why you prefer that. Facts are lies in your leftist ideological stupor

Yeah, sure, that's why India and China are shitting in their pants over a Trump win.
Neither nation, after at least 40 years of raping us, has a middle class capable of sustaining their economy without US consumers.

Non sequitur

OK, you got me. the field of economics is crap. you're a leftist who worships leftist politicians. Obviously you know blowing Obama that he's something or other. A God, can't be wrong, makes light day. Whatever. You got me
Non-Ricardian Economics aka Supply Side has failed for those with a moral compass.

LOL, yeah, Reagan kicked off a boom that lasted for what, 20 years? Complete failure. The predictable slog we've had under Obama is so much better. I see why you prefer that. Facts are lies in your leftist ideological stupor
Bullshit. Black Monday and nothing but bubbles and crashes ever since.

I'm struggling with this whole thing. You're mathematically eliminated and you announce a VP. Why exactly does a failed campaign pick a VP when they have ZERO chance of securing the nomination?

Because he can still get the nomination. The fact that no one will win on the first ballot changes nothing
First off there won't be a second ballot, but lets say there is, do you really believe that he'll get the nomination?

So wait a minute. You get that the rules allow for a second ballot? Congratulations, you're progressing. In our last discussion, you didn't. You thought plurality in the first ballot was the winner
I never said, insinuated, or claimed there were no such thing as a second ballot, your comprehension skills are sub par.

Non sequitur

Making shit up again

I'm struggling with this whole thing. You're mathematically eliminated and you announce a VP. Why exactly does a failed campaign pick a VP when they have ZERO chance of securing the nomination?

Because he can still get the nomination. The fact that no one will win on the first ballot changes nothing
First off there won't be a second ballot, but lets say there is, do you really believe that he'll get the nomination?

So wait a minute. You get that the rules allow for a second ballot? Congratulations, you're progressing. In our last discussion, you didn't. You thought plurality in the first ballot was the winner
I never said, insinuated, or claimed there were no such thing as a second ballot, your comprehension skills are sub par.

Yes, you did, you said Cruz could not get to 1237 delegates. That is only true if there is no second ballot

Making shit up again
I see you failed history.

Making shit up again

I see you failed independent thinking. The market is 10 times what it after Black Monday, that isn't just bubbles and crashes

Making shit up again

I see you failed independent thinking. The market is 10 times what it after Black Monday, that isn't just bubbles and crashes
With less than 2% having the lion's share.

Making shit up again

The ugly green head of wealth envy. Work harder and save more

Making shit up again

Not quite...Beautiful family, house, great jobs.
I simply see reality as it is.
Let's have another bubble and print even more cash so you can brag how the economy is expanding...until the next crash.

Making shit up again

Let's have another bubble and print even more cash so you can brag how the economy is expanding...until the next crash.

But you didn't earn it? You got opportunities other people don't get? You didn't spend below your means to save? What is this special advantage you have that you know it's rigged?

But you didn't earn it? You got opportunities other people don't get? You didn't spend below your means to save? What is this special advantage you have that you know it's rigged?
Did you ever notice that Directors and CEOs of ,mega entities, save 7 CEOs, never seem to suffer from crashes.
The major point is that Supply Side encourages 3rd World investment which diverts investment from the US.
There is always a short period of large gains for a little over a year before the bills of the newly under and unemployed come due and then everything implodes.
You would think that people who can "supposedly" connect dots would see this pattern.

Did you ever notice that Directors and CEOs of ,mega entities, save 7 CEOs, never seem to suffer from crashes.
The major point is that Supply Side encourages 3rd World investment which diverts investment from the US.
There is always a short period of large gains for a little over a year before the bills of the newly under and unemployed come due and then everything implodes.
You would think that people who can "supposedly" connect dots would see this pattern.

You're way too sweeping and vague to really get a point out of.

I'm curious though since you've done fine and yet the market is rigged what your advantage is that other Americans don't have. How are you cheating the system specifically?

I'm curious though since you've done fine and yet the market is rigged what your advantage is that other Americans don't have. How are you cheating the system specifically?
I'm not cheating the system...you are simply narcissistic and immoral.
Take away Supply Side and I would easily double my salary.
Take away Supply Side and your talentless job as a liaison would vanish.

But you said:

1) the system is rigged
2) you're doing fine

So that must mean you have some sort of unfair advantage I'm just trying to get to what that advantage is since you're apparently beating a rigged system

But you said:

1) the system is rigged
2) you're doing fine

So that must mean you have some sort of unfair advantage I'm just trying to get to what that advantage is since you're apparently beating a rigged system

I'm fine because I don't have to live in a mansion to be happy.
I'm fine because I don't have to help business entities destroy people's lives to be happy.
I'm fine because I understand the truth about how business people will destroy anybody to make a buck and I can explain to people who have been screwed how and why they've been screwed and help them avoid falling further into an abyss.
I'm fine because I entered an industry protected by a union and not threatened by the Dream Act, Immigration Reform Bill HR633 and Senate Bill S744.

You, on the other hand, like other people I know personally, are proud of your ability to make an easy buck by joining in the destruction of people's lives.

I notice how you have dropped your "expanding economy" argument because the "expanding economy" argument is all smoke and mirrors.

But you said:

1) the system is rigged
2) you're doing fine

I'm fine because I don't have to help business entities destroy people's lives to be happy.
I'm fine because I understand the truth about how business people will destroy anybody to make a buck and I can explain to people who have been screwed how and why they've been screwed and help them avoid falling further into an abyss.
I'm fine because I entered an industry protected by a union and not threatened by the Dream Act, Immigration Reform Bill HR633 and Senate Bill S744.

You, on the other hand, like other people I know personally, are proud of your ability to make an easy buck by joining in the destruction of people's lives.

I notice how you have dropped your "expanding economy" argument because the "expanding economy" argument is all smoke and mirrors.

An easy buck, LOL. I work my ass off. And I create and save jobs, Holmes. Even when I cut jobs it makes everyone else's jobs more secure.

And OK, you're poor. You made it sound like you know the market is a con because you make lots of money in it, which made no sense. You know the trick is you have to put money in to the market. That they don't just send you checks doesn't mean it's a con. You're too used to government.

And what "expanding economy" argument are you referring to? That's kind of broad. our economy isn't expanding barely. Thanks Obama! Obama is the first President ever to not have a single year of 3% GDP growth

But you said:

1) the system is rigged
2) you're doing fine

An easy buck, LOL. I work my ass off. And I create and save jobs, Holmes. Even when I cut jobs it makes everyone else's jobs more secure.

And OK, you're poor. You made it sound like you know the market is a con because you make lots of money in it, which made no sense. You know the trick is you have to put money in to the market. That they don't just send you checks doesn't mean it's a con. You're too used to government.

And what "expanding economy" argument are you referring to? That's kind of broad. our economy isn't expanding barely. Thanks Obama! Obama is the first President ever to not have a single year of 3% GDP growth

I'm not poor and I actually create things.
You don't work...nobody who fills H1-Bs jobs works.
I don't simply fill out a grid consisting of a fantasy superset of skills and then claim that the only people who have this superset are from India.
The economy is expanding because money is being printed.
Money need not be circulated for it to exist.

But you said:

1) the system is rigged
2) you're doing fine

I don't simply fill out a grid consisting of a fantasy superset of skills and then claim that the only people who have this superset are from India.

We're going in circles. You keep arguing that the system is fucked and we don't have a chance unless we're crooked, so I ask what you have that you can screw other people, you say you're not screwing other people. So I say OK, so you're admitting you're poor then since you're being screwed and you want other people's shit. Then you say you're not poor, you're doing fine and you don't need other people's help, which is what you keep saying you can only get if you're crooked ...

But you said:

1) the system is rigged
2) you're doing fine

We're going in circles. You keep arguing that the system is fucked and we don't have a chance unless we're crooked, so I ask what you have that you can screw other people, you say you're not screwing other people. So I say OK, so you're admitting you're poor then since you're being screwed and you want other people's shit. Then you say you're not poor, you're doing fine and you don't need other people's help, which is what you keep saying you can only get if you're crooked ...

You are attempting to divert from the fact that you joined the fix to make a buck.
From the early 80's until recently there were very few non-"union" professions that were screwed by Globalization...IT and engineers.
In the very few last couple of years, physicians are under attack.
I truly hope that I don't have to educate someone who claims to know so much about the global job market.
I notice you haven't been able to refute the superset skill grid gimmick...because you can't.

Forum List

Back