Cruz to make major announcement

Why is Cruz picking a VP when it is too late to matter?

Doesn't he look at the delegate count?

Cruz & Fiorina...Good for China and India.

True, & America as well
Perhaps 1.3% of America.

Yeah, another dumb ass who knows more than the field of economics. been there, done that

You are no genius.
Anybody with no moral compass can do what you do.
Fortunately, I have a moral compass.

Please point me to the economic theory that says almost 99% of a nation's citizens should be on welfare or other public assistance.

True, & America as well
Perhaps 1.3% of America.

Yeah, another dumb ass who knows more than the field of economics. been there, done that

You are no genius.

Please point me to the economic theory that says almost 99% of a nation's citizens should be on welfare or other public assistance.

Please tell me what economist says starting a trade war fixes that

From what I can see Fiorina never polled above 5% in the GOP race in California.

And you draw what conclusion from that?

Look man, clearly Donald has been narrowing in on a first ballot win, which is in my opinion his only chance. But that ends it and it's getting close to that.

Ted's playing the only cards he has. Work with Kasich, pick a Californian who does have a good reputation as his veep, which is low risk because she's straight up a great choice for him

Sure, it's flinging the ball from half court. But why not take that shot when it's the only one you have? You're not contributing anything to the discussion

Oh certainly I think for Cruz this is better than him doing nothing.

But that hardly indicates that Fiorina is 'popular' in California.

I think this will cost him votes. fiorina isnt particualrly liked by anyone. I was concerned it was going to be a BIG announcemnet with rubio endorsing cruz.

Fiorina is popular in California, seriously, you don't get the strategy of it? And he's a great VP choice and a great match for Cruz. There's no downside to him

Actually she is not very popular in California. Which is why she has never been elected to office.
I doubt any Trump supporter will suddenly switch from Trump to Cruz based upon this.

I think it is not a bad choice- just 3 months too late to do him any good.

It's the Republican primary, not the general election. You people still aren't clicking with that, are you?

Boecea thinking she speaks for California Republicans was a hoot though

5% of likely Republican voters.

Though if that convinces one of the 11 Republicans in San Francisco to go Cruz, it could gain Cruz their delegate.

True, & America as well
Perhaps 1.3% of America.

You are no genius.

Please tell me what economist says starting a trade war fixes that
Ian Fletcher
http://www.amazon.com/Free-Trade-Do...eywords=ian+fletcher+free+trade&tag=ff0d01-20

Please tell me the last time we DIDN'T have non-Ricardian Free Trade.

He named Carley as his running mate.

Guess he really doesn't want to win.
He has a master plan that Carly will help him steal California from Trump

He forgets that Carly got her ass kicked when she ran for Senator

True, & America as well
Perhaps 1.3% of America.

You are no genius.

If you had an actual moral compass, you'd give a shit why your economic views are wrong

From what I can see Fiorina never polled above 5% in the GOP race in California.

And you draw what conclusion from that?

Look man, clearly Donald has been narrowing in on a first ballot win, which is in my opinion his only chance. But that ends it and it's getting close to that.

Ted's playing the only cards he has. Work with Kasich, pick a Californian who does have a good reputation as his veep, which is low risk because she's straight up a great choice for him

Sure, it's flinging the ball from half court. But why not take that shot when it's the only one you have? You're not contributing anything to the discussion

Oh certainly I think for Cruz this is better than him doing nothing.

But that hardly indicates that Fiorina is 'popular' in California.

Wow, the California left don't like her. I'll reconsider. Hmm... nope, don't give a shit.

So just to be clear. If I spoke for North Carolina ... Democrats ... that would bother you, right? That's what you're saying????

He named Carley as his running mate.

Guess he really doesn't want to win.
He has a master plan that Carly will help him steal California from Trump

He forgets that Carly got her ass kicked when she ran for Senator

She lost in a general election. If we were in the general, you may have a point. We are in a primary. Which she won among Republicans for nomination for the Senate seat.

I think this will cost him votes. fiorina isnt particualrly liked by anyone. I was concerned it was going to be a BIG announcemnet with rubio endorsing cruz.

Fiorina is popular in California, seriously, you don't get the strategy of it? And he's a great VP choice and a great match for Cruz. There's no downside to him

Actually she is not very popular in California. Which is why she has never been elected to office.
I doubt any Trump supporter will suddenly switch from Trump to Cruz based upon this.

I think it is not a bad choice- just 3 months too late to do him any good.

It's the Republican primary, not the general election. You people still aren't clicking with that, are you?

Boecea thinking she speaks for California Republicans was a hoot though

5% of likely Republican voters.

Though if that convinces one of the 11 Republicans in San Francisco to go Cruz, it could gain Cruz their delegate.

The 95% are who?

I talked to North Carolina Democrats. They think California liberals are Soviet Satanists. They want nothing to do with you. I live in North Carolina, end of discussions, that's it, right?

I lived in California and Republicans there are pretty conservative. You can't say shit for them

True, & America as well
Perhaps 1.3% of America.

You are no genius.

If you had an actual moral compass, you'd give a shit why your economic views are wrong

Yeah, sure, that's why India and China are shitting in their pants over a Trump win.
Neither nation, after at least 40 years of raping us, has a middle class capable of sustaining their economy without US consumers.

True, & America as well
Perhaps 1.3% of America.

You are no genius.

Yeah, sure, that's why India and China are shitting in their pants over a Trump win.
Neither nation, after at least 40 years of raping us, has a middle class capable of sustaining their economy without US consumers.

Non sequitur

Perhaps 1.3% of America.

You are no genius.

Non sequitur
In other words, you have no rebuttale when it comes to reality.

You are no genius.

Non sequitur

OK, you got me. the field of economics is crap. you're a leftist who worships leftist politicians. Obviously you know blowing Obama that he's something or other. A God, can't be wrong, makes light day. Whatever. You got me

You are no genius.

Non sequitur

OK, you got me. the field of economics is crap. you're a leftist who worships leftist politicians. Obviously you know blowing Obama that he's something or other. A God, can't be wrong, makes light day. Whatever. You got me
Non-Ricardian Economics aka Supply Side has failed for those with a moral compass.
The minority who would sell their mother for a buck love Supply Side.

True, & America as well
Perhaps 1.3% of America.

You are no genius.

I think every nation has some concerns that if Trump were to be elected that his simplistic 'trade polcies' would result in a world wide trade war.

Trump bypasses Congress and announces a unilateral 50% tariff on all imports from China and India. China and India then put a 50% tariff on American imports- including planes from Boeing, John Deere tractors and corn from the Midwest- resulting in switching their sourcing from Boeing to Airbus, John Deere to Kobuta, American corn to Brazilian and Australian corn.

Yes- their market shrinks- though they still have all of Europe and Asia to sell to.

But the one thing we can predict with great certainty is higher prices for American consumers.

Forum List

Back