Cruz to miss Scalia's funeral

Cruz needs to win, so that Scalia's replacement is up to the standard that Scalia was.

Using Scalias standards, the senate should put a legit vote on Obamas candidate . As the constitution calls for .

Constitution doesn't call for anything of the sort. It calls for the President to get the Senate's consent. Nowhere does it say the Senate has to give consent.

Of course it does ! They don't have to rubber stamp, but to straight up say you won't vote anyone cause you don't like Obama is a slap in the face of the constitution .

No, it isn't. Again, the Constitution doesn't require them to hold a vote. It just requires the President to get one.

Perhaps the President should have tried being more diplomatic and less intransigent in the past.

Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz will not attend the funeral Saturday of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

Campaign got in the way. Yep. All of that drama and the man can't attend because it will interfere with his schedule.
Cruz is a piece of shit poser. All talk and nothing to back it up. Are ANY of the candidates attending his funeral?

Under the circumstances, it's doubtful. And the last I heard, Cruz hadn't ruled it out. His campaign simply said it would require a massive scheduling shift they didn't think they'd be able to manage.

I don't expect that any of them will be able to attend, and I can understand that. But Obama isn't campaigning for office; more to the point, attending the funerals of important dignitaries is part of his job description. So I'm going to need to hear a pretty good excuse before he gets the same pass.

Yeah Obamas not campaigning HES JUST RUNNING THE ENTIRE COUNTRY!

Which is more important ?

Oh, please. He WANTS to run the entire country, but the fact is, he doesn't. There's actually a huge government bureaucracy, including two whole other branches of government, that run the country. And their offices are all closed on Saturday. So again, I need something REAL, not some vague kindergarten "He's the President!" bunch of crap. Do not try to tell me that having the job of the President makes him too busy to DO the job of the President.

Biden is going . Obama n Scalia were rivals . Why would he go ? If he did you'd find fault with that .

And to say running for prez is more important than BEING prez is rediculous .

Judge Scalia was an amazing human being....and he was fun and intelligent and ...he was THE BEST!

Cruz not going? like Huseein ????

good

now we can really know his intentions ....never liked him anyhow....

Who's Huseein?

you.....:smartass:

Yeah I get its Obamas middle name ? And Sadams last name . Which means their the same ! If you have a 2nd grade mentality .

How come righties don't call Cruz "Raphael " . Since that's his real name ?

739d38f0-f2c9-0132-44e5-0a2ca390b447.jpg

Next question.

Okay, the next question is, do you have anything useful, relevant, and mature to contribute, or are you just hear to spam and waste time?
Read what you wish into my posts. I do not remember giving a shit whether you get anything out of them or how you wish to critique my views. If you wish to have an intelligent discussion conduct yourself in a more appropriate manner. Oh yea and please take that stick out of your ass you may wish to sit down and type a reasonable response

Cruz is just a senator. The leader of the freaking free world, Barry Hussein Obama, agrees to meet with Cuban tyrant Raul Castro but he is too busy to attend Scalia's funeral.

Yo, Obama should change his name to LYING-****!

"GTP"

I started a rumor that tour guides were no longer referring to 1600 Pennsylvania as the White House. Instead they call it "Home of the Whopper". It's starting to catch on.

:)
Because that's all that wingnuts are capable of doing: starting unfounded rumors.

So sad that you go through life as an object of pity.

Yo, you might want to check the nearest mirror? It will tell you how stupid you really are!!!!!

"GTP"
Getty_032315_TedCruz2016 (3).jpg

Cruz needs to win, so that Scalia's replacement is up to the standard that Scalia was.

Using Scalias standards, the senate should put a legit vote on Obamas candidate . As the constitution calls for .

Constitution doesn't call for anything of the sort. It calls for the President to get the Senate's consent. Nowhere does it say the Senate has to give consent.

Of course it does ! They don't have to rubber stamp, but to straight up say you won't vote anyone cause you don't like Obama is a slap in the face of the constitution .

No, it isn't. Again, the Constitution doesn't require them to hold a vote. It just requires the President to get one.

Perhaps the President should have tried being more diplomatic and less intransigent in the past.

Please . It's clear that the GOP has been the problem all this time . They've been fucking wh fed court appointments since day one .

Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz will not attend the funeral Saturday of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

Campaign got in the way. Yep. All of that drama and the man can't attend because it will interfere with his schedule.
Cruz is a piece of shit poser. All talk and nothing to back it up. Are ANY of the candidates attending his funeral?

Under the circumstances, it's doubtful. And the last I heard, Cruz hadn't ruled it out. His campaign simply said it would require a massive scheduling shift they didn't think they'd be able to manage.

I don't expect that any of them will be able to attend, and I can understand that. But Obama isn't campaigning for office; more to the point, attending the funerals of important dignitaries is part of his job description. So I'm going to need to hear a pretty good excuse before he gets the same pass.

Yeah Obamas not campaigning HES JUST RUNNING THE ENTIRE COUNTRY!

Which is more important ?

Oh, please. He WANTS to run the entire country, but the fact is, he doesn't. There's actually a huge government bureaucracy, including two whole other branches of government, that run the country. And their offices are all closed on Saturday. So again, I need something REAL, not some vague kindergarten "He's the President!" bunch of crap. Do not try to tell me that having the job of the President makes him too busy to DO the job of the President.

Biden is going . Obama n Scalia were rivals . Why would he go ? If he did you'd find fault with that .

And to say running for prez is more important than BEING prez is rediculous .

Why would Obama go? It's called "respect", also known as "good manners". Not to mention that it is, as I've said already, his job. Sending his stand-in doesn't get it done.

You have absolutely nothing on which to base any claim that I would find fault with him attending.

I also didn't say it was "more important". I said the candidates' schedules for that day are BUSIER. If you can't argue my actual words, then have the cojones to admit it, rather than trying to force YOUR putrid words into my mouth. You're barely qualified to speak for yourself; you sure as shit aren't qualified to speak for me.

If you can prove that Obama is irrevocably busy that day, and simply cannot make time, then do so.

Yeah I get its Obamas middle name ? And Sadams last name . Which means their the same ! If you have a 2nd grade mentality .

Next question.

Okay, the next question is, do you have anything useful, relevant, and mature to contribute, or are you just hear to spam and waste time?
Read what you wish into my posts. I do not remember giving a shit whether you get anything out of them or how you wish to critique my views. If you wish to have an intelligent discussion conduct yourself in a more appropriate manner. Oh yea and please take that stick out of your ass you may wish to sit down and type a reasonable response

For me to "read into" your posts, they would have to include words. The actual critique was that your post was nothing more than a clumsy, peurile insult attempt via pictures. This isn't Facebook, Chuckles. I'll take this all to mean, "No, I CAN'T discuss like an adult, and you're a big meanyhead for not applauding me like my mommy does!"

If I wish to have an intelligent discussion, I will clearly be having it with someone other than you. I consider my reaction to your worthless, childish post to be entirely appropriate and reasonable. You are a waste of space, both on this board and in the universe. Shoo, Junior. Your sandbox is waiting.

Please . It's clear that the GOP has been the problem all this time . They've been fucking wh fed court appointments since day one .

Yes, I know you believe that the GOP is at fault for everything you don't like in the world, simply because they have the audacity to exist.

It just KILLS you that you might not get to remake the world in your repulsive image, doesn't it?

Next question.

For me to "read into" your posts, they would have to include words. The actual critique was that your post was nothing more than a clumsy, peurile insult attempt via pictures. This isn't Facebook, Chuckles. I'll take this all to mean, "No, I CAN'T discuss like an adult, and you're a big meanyhead for not applauding me like my mommy does!"

If I wish to have an intelligent discussion, I will clearly be having it with someone other than you. I consider my reaction to your worthless, childish post to be entirely appropriate and reasonable. You are a waste of space, both on this board and in the universe. Shoo, Junior. Your sandbox is waiting.
This ain't facebook and you ain't an authority on anything other than the pimple at the end of your nose. What I did was more like satire which spoke clearly to the insipidness of that post. Obviously it was far more sophisticated than your ability to comprehend and assimilate. Go away and take your miserable and condescending attitude with you.

Cruz not going? like Huseein ????

good

now we can really know his intentions ....never liked him anyhow....

Who's Huseein?

you.....:smartass:

Next question.

See you and raise.........

HILLARY-CLINTON-AFRO-235x190.jpg

Cruz is just a senator. The leader of the freaking free world, Barry Hussein Obama, agrees to meet with Cuban tyrant Raul Castro but he is too busy to attend Scalia's funeral.
Going to funerals is what VP's are for. Biden can put the fun in funeral. Besides, Scalia didn't attend the SOTU, so they're even. Obama can go later in private to pay his respects (piss on his grave) or not. He probably held Scalia in the same disdain that Scalia held him.

Timmy, you are a fuckin retard.

GD7Wyx1O0SxG2Lg-14XFo6P1iZGh5LFvTtrGtmUgriyyPjOHctVr5MB3sSEGiqyr0nDxJF-7altzfNZF2dtBhdc=s240

I don't remember Cruz coming out swinging at Obama for non attendance at the funeral. Do you have a link?
I remember you doing it. Need a link to that?
4i6Ckte.gif

I know damn well I did. Started a great thread on it.

Going to funerals is what VP's are for. Biden can put the fun in funeral. Besides, Scalia didn't attend the SOTU, so they're even. Obama can go later in private to pay his respects (piss on his grave) or not. He probably held Scalia in the same disdain that Scalia held him.

Justice Scalia served his country for thirty years. With honor and dignity.

But look at how you're talking. Piss on Scalia's grave over petulant politics? Fuck off man. That's just disgusting. But that's how you partisan hacks roll these days.

Forum List

Back