Cruz to miss Scalia's funeral

Obama is going to visit Scalia as he lies in state on Friday.

And, the job of the VP is to attend functions like this. Additionally, Biden is going to the funeral because Scalia was a Catholic, and so is Biden.

The extent of any informal roles and functions of the vice president depend on the specific relationship between the president and the vice president, but often include tasks such as drafter and spokesperson for the administration's policies, adviser to the president, and being a symbol of American concern or support. The influence of the vice president in this role depends almost entirely on the characteristics of the particular administration.

Vice President of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing to see here but a lot of faux outrage.

Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz will not attend the funeral Saturday of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

Campaign got in the way. Yep. All of that drama and the man can't attend because it will interfere with his schedule.

Yo, you want to eat your words now? Also the idiots who believed you? You people are Puppets, who by the way have no brains!!! ""LOVE IT""
emoji_murder.png

"GTP"
2015_03-23-cruz-announces.jpg

737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

Getty_032315_TedCruz2016 (1).jpg

Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz will not attend the funeral Saturday of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

Campaign got in the way. Yep. All of that drama and the man can't attend because it will interfere with his schedule.

Yo, you want to eat your words now? Also the idiots who believed you? You people are Puppets, who by the way have no brains!!! ""LOVE IT""
View attachment 64146

"GTP"
View attachment 64143
View attachment 64144
View attachment 64145

Listen very carefully, you don't get any smarter with a different ID. You are still the worthless piece of shit that you have always been.

Glad to help.

from the comments section of the link

"I'm too busy exploiting his death for my campaign."

--LOL

I wonder if Scalia's family told him he wasn't welcome.

And why would they tell him he wasn't welcome?
Ted Cruz likes to pretend the entire world revolves around himself. Everything he does is for the camera. This is not the arena for it. In addition, nobody really likes Cruz. That's why the question is there.

That's hilarious, coming from an Obama butt-kisser. You're really going to accuse someone else of being narcissistic? File that away with all the other dipshit, hypocritical opinions no one gives a rat's furry ass about because they emanated from Disir's blowhole.
Aggression can be caused by many factors including physical discomfort, environmental factors and poor communication. If the person with Alzheimer's is aggressive, consider what might be contributing to the change in behavior.

Read more: Aggression and Anger | Caregiver Center | Alzheimer's Association

You sound like you need some help there. Should we call you a whambulance?

Delusions of grandeur, also known as narcisstic personality disorder, can be a symptom of schizophrenia, and is marked by convictions of great importance and brilliance, completely unsupported by facts.

While it is treatable, there is no known cure at this time. Please refer to the therapist of your choice.

Ted Cruz likes to pretend the entire world revolves around himself. Everything he does is for the camera. This is not the arena for it. In addition, nobody really likes Cruz. That's why the question is there.

That's hilarious, coming from an Obama butt-kisser. You're really going to accuse someone else of being narcissistic? File that away with all the other dipshit, hypocritical opinions no one gives a rat's furry ass about because they emanated from Disir's blowhole.
Aggression can be caused by many factors including physical discomfort, environmental factors and poor communication. If the person with Alzheimer's is aggressive, consider what might be contributing to the change in behavior.

Read more: Aggression and Anger | Caregiver Center | Alzheimer's Association

You sound like you need some help there. Should we call you a whambulance?

Delusions of grandeur, also known as narcisstic personality disorder, can be a symptom of schizophrenia, and is marked by convictions of great importance and brilliance, completely unsupported by facts.

While it is treatable, there is no known cure at this time. Please refer to the therapist of your choice.

You're just as stupid under this ID as the other.

I wonder if your two lonely brain cells have ever met.

You wonder about the strangest things.

You wonder about the strangest things.

You say the strangest things, knowing they are not true. Why is that?

Because he's an psycho asshole.

By all means, prove it.

Andrew Breitbart Unleashes A Torrent Of Invective Against Sen. Ted Kennedy’s Legacy On Twitter

Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77 - on SodaHead

Most forums like this one archive or purge their old threads, but at least there is reference to them:

Breitbart's passing: Conservatives gushing with hypocrisy

FoxNews had to disable their Comments section due to the vile remarks about Kennedy.

By all means, prove it.

Andrew Breitbart Unleashes A Torrent Of Invective Against Sen. Ted Kennedy’s Legacy On Twitter

Most forums like this one archive or purge their old threads, but at least there is reference to them:

FoxNews had to disable their Comments section due to the vile remarks about Kennedy.
By all means, prove it.

The notables who attended Senator Kennedy's funeral - The Boston Globe

Both former Presidents Bush and former Vice President Dan Quayle all attended Ted Kennedy's funeral. And you've got, what? A bunch of anonymous people online. Yeah, that TOTALLY makes your argument. "I can find lots of online dipshits who have no manners, so that justifies President Obama acting like a petty partisan jerk!"

You go with that.

Forum List

Back