Cryin John Boehner: Trump presidency "a complete disaster"

Apart from foreign policy? I thought leaking against allies and killing civilians qualified as bad.
I did too, but under Obama all is forgiven.
So you agree that Trump's foreign policy is a disaster?
Yes. Do YOU agree that Obama's was too?

Trump is the president now folks. You voted for him a gloated happily when he won. So lets not bring up Obama because Trump has been a failure.

Well, according to Bammer Bush made it so he couldn't be a good president.

Trump is the president now folks. You voted for him a gloated happily when he won. So lets not bring up Obama because Trump has been a failure.
Wrong...too early to proclaim him a failure, unless you get all your news for the DNC media. However on the other hand, we KNOW Obama was a terrible failure.

You would not accept news from the R party. Why accept it from the D party?

No we DON'T know Obama was a terrible failure and that's why I don't accept news from the republican party because the facts never support what you declare.

Right now Trump has the lowest approval ratings in presidential history. I think that's enough for me to say that at this point this presidency has been a failure.

All those like you will do is keep excusing Trump. 3 years rom now it will be too early to say he was a failure and you will ask that we give him more time. I'm giving him the same amount of time you guys gave Obama.
No...you support news from the D party that tells you Obama is great....and you dutifully believe.

No, I look at the facts from various programs initiated by Obama. You have been told about the failure of Obamacare by republicans, seems that's not the case. ISIS has been in retreat for months now. That was Obama. At least 6.5 consecutive years of job growth, that was Obama. Unemployment less than 5 percent. That was Obama. And right now the leader of the free world is said to be Angela Merkel, that wasn't the case when Obama was president. We were headed for another great depression but did not get there. That was Obama. Trump has failed miserably thus far, and on top of that he's under investigation and very well may be impeached.
Explain which Obama policy created jobs, I'd love to hear that one. Putin did way more against ISIS than Obama, and leaving Iraq too soon helped ISIS get where it is. You can't come here and bullshit people unchecked.

Not a huge shock. There were many Republicans who were/are horrified by this guy but knew they had to vote for him anyway. Such is the intellectually dishonest nature of partisan politics. Lots of Democrats weren't exactly giddy with excitement with Hillary, either. This does provide a delightful reminder that our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck out of politics.
The whole two party system is purposeful and rigged...for the benefit of the Oligarchy. Sadly, too many Americans fail to see this. For decades now the choices offered by the two criminal parties, has been the lesser of two evils. Problem is the lesser of two evils, is still evil.
I'd really like to think that, at some point, the electorate will have had enough and will find a way to jam a couple of nationally competitive new parties in there. But to be honest, I don't see that happening any time soon.
Many voted for Trump, hoping he was different and not just another criminal from the ruling class. It is too early to make conclusions, but I fear he is same as the old boss.

Those of us not deluded, KNEW Hillary was a real criminal elitist dumb ass just like Obama.

Many voted for Trump, hoping he was different and not just another criminal from the ruling class. It is too early to make conclusions, but I fear he is same as the old boss.
Well, I think that's a function of the current system that we'd both like to see change.

The presence of one person, even a President, isn't nearly enough. In fact, it could make the system band together even more tightly.

Wrong...too early to proclaim him a failure, unless you get all your news for the DNC media. However on the other hand, we KNOW Obama was a terrible failure.

No we DON'T know Obama was a terrible failure and that's why I don't accept news from the republican party because the facts never support what you declare.

Right now Trump has the lowest approval ratings in presidential history. I think that's enough for me to say that at this point this presidency has been a failure.

All those like you will do is keep excusing Trump. 3 years rom now it will be too early to say he was a failure and you will ask that we give him more time. I'm giving him the same amount of time you guys gave Obama.
No...you support news from the D party that tells you Obama is great....and you dutifully believe.

No, I look at the facts from various programs initiated by Obama. You have been told about the failure of Obamacare by republicans, seems that's not the case. ISIS has been in retreat for months now. That was Obama. At least 6.5 consecutive years of job growth, that was Obama. Unemployment less than 5 percent. That was Obama. And right now the leader of the free world is said to be Angela Merkel, that wasn't the case when Obama was president. We were headed for another great depression but did not get there. That was Obama. Trump has failed miserably thus far, and on top of that he's under investigation and very well may be impeached.
Explain which Obama policy created jobs, I'd love to hear that one. Putin did way more against ISIS than Obama, and leaving Iraq too soon helped ISIS get where it is. You can't come here and bullshit people unchecked.
BO spent trillions...doubled the national debt in just 8 years, yet NEVER achieved 3% growth. That is considered a good job by dupes of the Dem Media. Not even during the great depression did our economy fail to achieve 3% growth. Of course, consumers of Dem Media don't know this fact.

Bush signed the status of forces agreement. The date of troop withdrawal from Iraq had been set before Obama took office.

Obama created 11.3 million jobs.. That's more than 5 times the number Bush created. It would have been more had republicans really wanted to work for the good of the American people.

Final tally: Obama created 11.3 million jobs

Apart from foreign policy? I thought leaking against allies and killing civilians qualified as bad.

you really can't form a sentence without the name Obama, can you?

Is obama aware of your obsession? Are you seeing someone about it?

he was a good president in spite of the fact that bush handed him a ruined economy, a 10 percent unemployment, unpaid for wars, and HUGE national debt. Actually quite remarkable what Obama was able to accomplish. That's why historians place him high ranking in the list of presidents performance.

he was a good president in spite of the fact that bush handed him a ruined economy, a 10 percent unemployment, unpaid for wars, and HUGE national debt. Actually quite remarkable what Obama was able to accomplish. That's why historians place him high ranking in the list of presidents performance.
us-federal-debt-percentage-gdp-by-president-political-party.jpg

You do have shit for brains

Bush signed the status of forces agreement. The date of troop withdrawal from Iraq had been set before Obama took office.

Obama created 11.3 million jobs.. That's more than 5 times the number Bush created. It would have been more had republicans really wanted to work for the good of the American people.
Yep, Bush signed it but Obama ran on getting out and they used that for leverage. I asked you for which policies created jobs and you can't answer.

us-federal-debt-percentage-gdp-by-president-political-party.jpg

You do have shit for brains
That chart is good to the DNC media and it's many dupes...If BO were an R, they would condemn him for a generation....hypocrites.

That's great news for Trump fans and America.

Whatever upsets Boehner has to be good for America.

Boehner was the "Judas" of the Gingrich Revolution. He conspired with the Dems to oust Gingrich, and the US spending has been completely out of control since, and the National Debt is up FOUR FOLD.

And if you are a PARROT and cannot think and ask questions - you end up on the taxpayer dole voting for the Dems

Forum List

Back