Crying Kids

What Do You Think When You are Around Whining and/or Crying Kids?

• I wish they would shut up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They should have places that ban kids

• I wish their parents would disipline them

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I wish their parents would take them and leave

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Poor kids, their parents are mistreating them

• Nothing. It doesn't bother me

• Other

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
I got the belt when I was a kid. My father thought it was a part of responsible parenting. By the time my younger brothers came along, he mostly had gotten it out of his system and became a yeller

Personally, spanking was not in my nature

I think using a belt or other physical punishments are not productive. Makes you hard yourself.
You can keep kids in line with restriction and conviction. Kids can tell if you don't mean it.
Never UNDERESTIMATE your opponent, and if you think your kids are NOT your opponent (at times) think again.....

Mom swung the belt on us kids...

Dad was worried about losing his temper.

and considering he was raised on a farm, and worked construction, I did NOT want him swinging the belt.

I got the belt when I was a kid. My father thought it was a part of responsible parenting. By the time my younger brothers came along, he mostly had gotten it out of his system and became a yeller

Personally, spanking was not in my nature

I think using a belt or other physical punishments are not productive. Makes you hard yourself.
You can keep kids in line with restriction and conviction. Kids can tell if you don't mean it.
Never UNDERESTIMATE your opponent, and if you think your kids are NOT your opponent (at times) think again.....

I never saw a need for it

Back when I was a kid, it was expected. Wait till your father gets home, list of grievances and pull out the belt

11742631_816949081751056_3860561462871420836_n.jpg
I have a question concerning this matter. What should be done when its the parents who don't show the respect?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I ask this because of a personal circumstance that I most definitely did not ask for. What do you think should be done when parents do not take their kids into consideration and pretty much make it as clear as crystal glass that the only people that they care about are their own selves?

Forum List

Back