Cue Hysterical Laughter

get the whole paragraph next time.

"According to Census Bureau data from 2013, about 23,000 active-duty members had received SNAP benefits within the previous 12 months, but one of the caveats was that the data didn't exclude those who had received SNAP benefits before joining the military."

Try this one

SNAP Helps Roughly 1.7 Million Struggling Veterans, Including Thousands in Every State

SNAP Helps Roughly 1.7 Million Struggling Veterans, Including Thousands in Every State

Roughly 1.7 million veterans live in households that participated in SNAP (formerly food stamps) at some point during the past 12 months, CBPP analysis of data from the Census Bureau’s American Community Survey finds.

It's never too early for a good laugh. Most of these people wouldn't be permitted on the property.

Long List of Top Democrats Have 2020, and Money, on Their Minds

After Trump is done discrediting the GOP, any one of these people can beat him.

Good luck with that. While all of you guys were having wet dreams over Hillary winning, some of us were begging you to run her knowing she didn't have a snowball's chance in hell. So keep dreaming and keep pushing out those out of touch, rich, white, elitist to represent your party of identity politics. Seems even your stitched together "coalition" told you to take a hike.

5,000 military families obtain food stamps.
That's 0.01% of the 44 million.
OK, 0.005% then.

Roughly 1.7 million veterans live in households that participated in SNAP (formerly food stamps) at some point during the past 12 months, CBPP analysis of data from the Census Bureau’s American Community Survey finds.

That's a lot more than 5,000. But why quibble about you being off by three orders of magnitude.

OK, 0.005% then.

That's a lot more than 5,000. But why quibble about you being off by three orders of magnitude.
Go learn the difference between what a Veteran is and what a military family is.
Get back to us with a report in an hour.

The list of Democrats is a list of rich old white people, all of them DC insiders.

Americans are sick of insiders.

Actually america is sick of reality tv stars. They want somebody who can actually get important legislation through congress. Like healthcare, and tax reform.

You leftist fuck, you do not deserve to have Mean Gene affiliated with you in any way.

I'll be watching you.

Go learn the difference between what a Veteran is and what a military family is.

A veteran is what they counted 1.7 million of on SNAP.. The military family is what 1.7 million verterans on SNAP surround themselves with.

5,000? Phhhhhhhh !!!!!

It's never too early for a good laugh. Most of these people wouldn't be permitted on the property.

What are the Democrats going to do? More of nothing?

that's funny from the party of do-nothing mcconnelll and the temper tantrum throwing Obama deranged loons who had a nervous breakdown every time the black guy did anything.

now be quiet.

Oh! So now he's just a "black guy" huh? Racist much?

My problem with it is he's not an American "black guy" Ok?

That and he did traitorous and seditious things, and continues to do so.

OK, 0.005% then.

Why quibble when you pay cash for your own food, while the SNAP people in front of you get $240 worth of food, and your bill= $106

I say FUCK LEECHES, OK?

Why quibble when you pay cash for your own food, while the SNAP people in front of you get $240 worth of food, and your bill= $106

I say FUCK LEECHES, OK?

When a veteran with his SNAP benefits shows up, I offer to let him get ahead of me. He served his country, and I respect that.

I say FUCK LEECHES, OK?

You got 1.7 million veterans who are SNAP people.

You must spend a lot of time spitting on them.

I say FUCK LEECHES, OK?

When a veteran with his SNAP benefits shows up, I offer to let him get ahead of me. He served his country, and I respect that.

Ok, you misinformation spreading n00b, how many veterans are in need of SNAP? Hmm?

I say you're fulla bull. Proof or STFU is where I'm from, faggot.

1.7 million veterans? You have to show me proof before you are to be believed.

I find it hard to believe 1.7 million veterans would accept or need SNAP.

Put up or STFU.

Here's a sample, it's a far cry from 900,000 to 1.7 million. ;) GFY

Nearly 1 Million Vets Face Food Stamps Cut | Military.com

Last edited:

A veteran is what they counted 1.7 million of on SNAP.. The military family is what 1.7 million verterans on SNAP surround themselves with.

5,000? Phhhhhhhh !!!!!
Veterans get killed by government healthcare by the thousands too, but the lefts only response is everyone should get government healthcare.

This woman has a shot.

24dc-dems2-master675.jpg

She checks off all the "diversity" boxes that are important for Democrats.

Black - check
Indian - Check
Inexperienced - Check
LWNJ- Check

To garner the nomination she will need to answer the following questions in the affirmative:

Do you hate Capitalism?
Are you gender fluid. tranny, or questioning?
Have you had and abortion or helped do one?
Are you for full open borders and unlimited immigration ?
Tax the rich?
Feed the poor?
Till there are no rich no more?

:rofl:

He lied to the people about healthcare and you consider that the right thing?
You call it a lie?? I'm sure he made a mistake not a lie

Every president has lied about healthcare. Obama's resulted in more people getting coverage, which is a good thing.

Bush said medicare part D would only cost $350 billion. And then it ended up costing $852 billion.
he put another 15% on food stamps. you call that a good thing. wow.

While claiming more people were getting something (a job) which is the number one way to prevent being on food stamps.
KEEP the kids deport the racists

What are the Democrats going to do? More of nothing?

that's funny from the party of do-nothing mcconnelll and the temper tantrum throwing Obama deranged loons who had a nervous breakdown every time the black guy did anything.

now be quiet.

Grow up, Shillian. You and your party will continue to not do anything of value. Again. Now, go back to the sock drawer.

He lied to the people about healthcare and you consider that the right thing?
You call it a lie?? I'm sure he made a mistake not a lie

Every president has lied about healthcare. Obama's resulted in more people getting coverage, which is a good thing.

Bush said medicare part D would only cost $350 billion. And then it ended up costing $852 billion.
he put another 15% on food stamps. you call that a good thing. wow.

While claiming more people were getting something (a job) which is the number one way to prevent being on food stamps.
KEEP the kids deport the racists

Keeping the kids is based on racist identity politics, so that would include deporting you. Sounds good to me.

OK, 0.005% then.

So don't start having babies at 13, have 4 by the time you're 18, and then expect to get by on a private's pay. Duh. Stop trying to turn the military into a jobs and welfare program, and a place for severely mentally ill sexual fetishists to get free sexual mutilation operations and use the money for something useful and helping people with genuine needs.

Forum List

Back