Culture of Shame Monica Lewinsky

The individual that walked away free and clear of that whole episode was Newt Gingrich.

It was completely and totally political and most everyone saw it that way. The media and the clowns that insist on looking for shit for political purposes do the same thing today they did then. That's not going to change. There are "discussions" on the political forum where you realize people don't want leaders or to have elections or policy. They want 24/7 Jerry Springer.

I remember thinking at the time Hillary Clinton should have left him then because staying sent the wrong message. I lost a lot of respect for her.

I think the talk was good and thinking about how her parents were so worried she was going to commit suicide and how she took the the brunt of it all while Bill just denied everything kinda sucks.
I don't think anyone would miss her.

She is in London while her parents are in SoCal. So she is not nearby to help them at the moment. They are alone without her.

She fled California because this is a blue state and pretty much everyone here hates her due to her loose lips about her presidential blow jobs. Nobody really cares that she gave/gives blow jobs -- that's just a girlie thing -- a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. Many people prefer that she had not chased a married man. All wish she had not shot her mouth off to a GOP insider about it.

I would be very surprised if her blow jobs are so good that any guy is going to endure the shame of associating with her.

I can't even imagine any Lesbians associating with her either -- they are usually anti male and therefore giving guys blow jobs is taboo for Lesbians. And a famous blow job like Monica is known for would blow any Lesbian relationship too, not just a hetero one.

So she is still in deep shit.

I don't really care about your need to continue the pitchfork toward her. Where is your pitchfork at Bill Clinton? He never admitted what he did, he never apologized, or took any responsibility. She on the other hand did, and she's worked on herself about her mistake. Are you saying people that make mistakes don't deserve forgiveness and a new chance in life?

Bill never even faced his actions.
I abhor slick Willie but you're 100% wrong. There's a video of his TV mea culpa in which he admits he had a relationship with her, took responsibility, etc., etc. In typical Clinton fashion he claimed he only lied to protect his family...gag, gag, gag, but he did own up nonetheless.

Clinton was not Monica's first rodeo with a married man, so the innocent young woman crap doesn't hold water.

As to how the word got out, virtually everyone in the West Wing knew she was taking every opportunity to get near Willie and he was more than willing to be alone with her. In trying to protect the president from his own slippery zipper, one of his aides had the intern Monica transferred to a gig at the Pentagon. But Willie missed her talents so much she ended up back at the White House, sporting a blue pass no less that indicated she had advanced to payroll status and afforded free access to the WW rather than sneaking in as before.

They're both slimy pieces of crap.

The individual that walked away free and clear of that whole episode was Newt Gingrich.

It was completely and totally political and most everyone saw it that way. The media and the clowns that insist on looking for shit for political purposes do the same thing today they did then. That's not going to change. There are "discussions" on the political forum where you realize people don't want leaders or to have elections or policy. They want 24/7 Jerry Springer.

I remember thinking at the time Hillary Clinton should have left him then because staying sent the wrong message. I lost a lot of respect for her.

I think the talk was good and thinking about how her parents were so worried she was going to commit suicide and how she took the the brunt of it all while Bill just denied everything kinda sucks.

She is in London while her parents are in SoCal. So she is not nearby to help them at the moment. They are alone without her.

She fled California because this is a blue state and pretty much everyone here hates her due to her loose lips about her presidential blow jobs. Nobody really cares that she gave/gives blow jobs -- that's just a girlie thing -- a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. Many people prefer that she had not chased a married man. All wish she had not shot her mouth off to a GOP insider about it.

I would be very surprised if her blow jobs are so good that any guy is going to endure the shame of associating with her.

I can't even imagine any Lesbians associating with her either -- they are usually anti male and therefore giving guys blow jobs is taboo for Lesbians. And a famous blow job like Monica is known for would blow any Lesbian relationship too, not just a hetero one.

I don't really care about your need to continue the pitchfork toward her. Where is your pitchfork at Bill Clinton? He never admitted what he did, he never apologized, or took any responsibility. She on the other hand did, and she's worked on herself about her mistake. Are you saying people that make mistakes don't deserve forgiveness and a new chance in life?

I abhor slick Willie but you're 100% wrong. There's a video of his TV mea culpa in which he admits he had a relationship with her, took responsibility, etc., etc. In typical Clinton fashion he claimed he only lied to protect his family...gag, gag, gag, but he did own up nonetheless.

He didn't take any real responsibility in my opinion. He let the media just go after Monica. He lied about it and only acknowledged what he did when he had ti testify in front of the grand jury and that is because like Monica said, they had tapes. That is not an honest taking responsibility, what he did is admit to what he was forced to because of the evidence. Meanwhile Monica had to deal with the media witch hunt and he was fine with that., the media basically let him off the hook and went after her.

Clinton was not Monica's first rodeo with a married man, so the innocent young woman crap doesn't hold water.

As to how the word got out, virtually everyone in the West Wing knew she was taking every opportunity to get near Willie and he was more than willing to be alone with her. In trying to protect the president from his own slippery zipper, one of his aides had the intern Monica transferred to a gig at the Pentagon. But Willie missed her talents so much she ended up back at the White House, sporting a blue pass no less that indicated she had advanced to payroll status and afforded free access to the WW rather than sneaking in as before.

They're both slimy pieces of crap.

I don't know that is true. Why would everyone know that? She was 22 and made a mistake, Bill was like 50 and the President of the United States and had made a commitment vow to his wife. Why is Monica more villified in the media than Bill?

Both are culpable. I have no sympathy for Ms. Lewinsky. She brought her shame and humiliation on herself. At 22, she was certainly old enough to know what she was doing, and to know that it was wrong.

Mr. Clinton deserves even greater shame, but his moral vacuousness, and the adulation of the immoral wrong-wing, shield him from it. Indeed, he has overtly done much, much worse than his semi-consensual tryst with Ms. Lewinsky. There is good reason to believe that on multiple occasions, he has engaged in entirely non-consensual harassment, assault, and outright rape against women; the sort of behavior that would get a common citizen arrested, and imprisoned, and branded for life as a dangerous sex offender. And his wretched wife, who now wants to be President, was a knowing and willing accessory to all of this, and also, if not for her elevated political status, would now almost certainly be in prison for her role in enabling and covering-up these crimes.

He didn't take any real responsibility in my opinion. He let the media just go after Monica. He lied about it and only acknowledged what he did when he had ti testify in front of the grand jury and that is because like Monica said, they had tapes. That is not an honest taking responsibility, what he did is admit to what he was forced to because of the evidence. Meanwhile Monica had to deal with the media witch hunt and he was fine with that., the media basically let him off the hook and went after her.
Quote slick Willie: "Indeed I did have a relationship with Monica Lewinsky that was not appropriate. In fact, it was wrong. It constituted a critical lapse in judgment and a personal failure on my part for which I am soley and completey responsible."

I don't know how any more real you can get than that. And what would you expect the media to do regarding Monica? She was one half of a consenting adulterous relationship that had been exposed after they'd both lied about it for months. Meat doesn't get any redder than that for the MSM jackals.

Both those scumbags got what they deserved IMO.

It goes to show just what kind of people the Clintons are, and what kind of people it takes to support them.
Lesser of two weevils -- Trump is a chump.

I will say that Mr. Trump is very far short of my ideal candidate, and that I have some significant concerns about his character and ethics.

But I have to ask, what concerns are there about Mr. Trump's character, for which there are not similar, but very much worse, concerns about both of the Clinton?

Quote slick Willie: "Indeed I did have a relationship with Monica Lewinsky that was not appropriate. In fact, it was wrong. It constituted a critical lapse in judgment and a personal failure on my part for which I am soley and completey responsible."

I don't know how any more real you can get than that. And what would you expect the media to do regarding Monica? She was one half of a consenting adulterous relationship that had been exposed after they'd both lied about it for months. Meat doesn't get any redder than that for the MSM jackals.

Both those scumbags got what they deserved IMO.

The media left him off the hook now his wife's running for President, the slut shame Monica received was way over board compared to how easily Bill moved on.

It goes to show just what kind of people the Clintons are, and what kind of people it takes to support them.
Lesser of two weevils -- Trump is a chump.

I will say that Mr. Trump is very far short of my ideal candidate, and that I have some significant concerns about his character and ethics.

But I have to ask, what concerns are there about Mr. Trump's character, for which there are not similar, but very much worse, concerns about both of the Clinton?

I don't like Trump or Clinton.

Forum List

Back