Cuomo Accuser #8, His Current Aide, Steps Forward

When will this serial murderer and sexual predator throw in the towel?

Sexual harassment is sexual assault now? Really?

Sure. Ever since holding a red cup equates to weekly rape trains. Didnt you get the memo?

No, it’s in style and the girls are getting in line like automatons. Sexual harassment allegations are the ‘final solution’ as per Baudrillard, and it’s the cutting edge of the evolution of the battle between the sexes.

Sexual harassment is sexual assault now? Really?
Why are you defending this cretin?

The Governor is guilty of some boorish and inappropriate behavior. So what?

These women should be ashamed of themselves, complaining about harmless behavior that could have been stopped immediately with an appropriate response. There is no accusation that he pressured anyone to do anything they were uncomfortable with, or conditioned their good standing on compliance with his apparent wishes. That's what "sexual harassment" is.

It is all bullshit, as is the claim that his actions "killed people." He ordered actions that seemed appropriate at the time, based on the information he had in front of him. Second guessing is evil.

In Pittsburgh patois, this governor is a jag-off. But New York elected him, and the people of New York should deal with it.

The Governor is guilty of some boorish and inappropriate behavior. So what?

These women should be ashamed of themselves, complaining about harmless behavior that could have been stopped immediately with an appropriate response. There is no accusation that he pressured anyone to do anything they were uncomfortable with, or conditioned their good standing on compliance with his apparent wishes. That's what "sexual harassment" is.

It is all bullshit, as is the claim that his actions "killed people." He ordered actions that seemed appropriate at the time, based on the information he had in front of him. Second guessing is evil.

In Pittsburgh patois, this governor is a jag-off. But New York elected him, and the people of New York should deal with it.
So, him sticking his hand up a woman's shirt and groping her breast is fine with you.

Got it.

I"m not buying this. Look, there is not a doubt in my mind that this guy is one of those really old school cats that has made some remarks that are just in poor taste. Really. But, not a one of them stepped up until the nursing home scandal became undeniable. Not a one of them. Now? It's like some kind of macabre #metoo horror film where they just march out like robotic dolls with fake tears and a brave smile one after another.

I don't like the man. I think he should be gone anyway. I just don't give a damn or believe that he is a "sexual predator".

Nursing Home Scandal is what they should truly focus on and as for the women, well he ( Andrew ) is old school and I can believe he has done some shit that in today is not allowed, so I agree...

I"m not buying this. Look, there is not a doubt in my mind that this guy is one of those really old school cats that has made some remarks that are just in poor taste. Really. But, not a one of them stepped up until the nursing home scandal became undeniable. Not a one of them. Now? It's like some kind of macabre #metoo horror film where they just march out like robotic dolls with fake tears and a brave smile one after another.

I don't like the man. I think he should be gone anyway. I just don't give a damn or believe that he is a "sexual predator".

Yep, Sexual Piranha may be more appropriate.

1616200061963.png

It is all bullshit, as is the claim that his actions "killed people." He ordered actions that seemed appropriate at the time, based on the information he had in front of him.

Exactly!!

That's why they covered up the number of dead.
Because his actions seemed appropriate at the time.

View attachment 469892
I didn't realize that the women of New York were so delicate and fragile that they were incapable of saying something to end it or put him in check at the time. In New York of all places.

Mass sexual molester can now be added to mass murderer....this meatball is batting 1000.....

View attachment 469892
I didn't realize that the women of New York were so delicate and fragile that they were incapable of saying something to end it or put him in check at the time. In New York of all places.

I see, so now it's their fault that Cuomo is a sexual predator.

> I don't like the man. I think he should be gone anyway. I just don't give a damn or believe that he is a "sexual predator".

It's an interesting point. I don't like him either. He certainly seems to have the powerful and aggressive personality of an alpha male, but is being aggressively flirtatious with the opposite gender and not being told to stop, or not stopping when being told to do so, really harrassment?

I have not followed this closely, but the only really potentially actionable thing I had heard was something about unwanted hands under a blouse, which does not sound good at all.

Other stuff that I had heard like suggesting to play strip poker, does not seem to be actionable, unless the behavior was unwanted, pervasive, and communicated as undesired.

I am not up on the latest facts, probably, but I don't find this article convincing. One of the things the latest accuser says is:
"He has a way of making you feel very comfortable around him, almost like you’re his friend," McGrath told the newspaper. "

What the heck does that mean?

View attachment 469892

I see, so now it's their fault that Cuomo is a sexual predator.
Nope. Not at all. It's their fault for stepping up this late in the game and for convenience and expecting me or others to sympathise.

I'm a feminist but I have a son (and a father, uncles, brothers etc.). When I look at this. it smacks of opportunity and manipulation rather than serious allegations. Right now the way to destroy others is to make allegations. No evidence required.

Forum List

Back