Curious quotes from Dr. Ben Carson

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
"There is no fulfillment in things whatsoever. And I think one of the reasons that depression reigns supreme amongst the rich and famous is some of them thought that maybe those things would bring them happiness. But what, in fact, does is having a cause, having a passion. And that's really what gives life's true meaning."
Ben Carson
Ben Carson Quotes at BrainyQuote

"Ben Carson: $10 million

Celebrity Net Worth estimates Republican candidate Dr. Ben Carson, a retired neurosurgeon, an author, and one of the only non-politicians in the race, to be worth $10 million."
The Richest (and Poorest) Presidential Candidates for 2016

"The Roman Empire was very, very much like us. They lost their moral core, their sense of values in terms of who they were. And after all of those things converged together, they just went right down the tubes very quickly.
Ben Carson

And I've always said, 'If two people think the same thing about everything, one of them isn't necessary.' We need to be able to understand that if we're going to make real progress.
Ben Carson

Odd thing for a politician to say. If only one person agrees you should be President, and all the others are unnecessary...:)

There is no job more important than parenting. This I believe.
Ben Carson

So...Neurosurgeon, Presidential hopeful...Um...

Corporations are not in business to be social-welfare organizations; they are there to make money.
Ben Carson

Actually agree with that one.

I'm not a politician. I don't want to be a politician, because politicians do what is politically expedient. I want to do what's right.
Ben Carson

Don't worry, no one's gonna elect you one. :)

There is no one that we can afford to throw away.
Ben Carson

Except all the people who agree with us I guess. :)

My fave (on page 1 anyway hehe)

But, you know, we have these entrenched entities - and I'm talking about both Republicans and Democrats - who believe that when you're elected to office, you become some kind of member of the aristocracy, and that anyone who challenges you is attacking you and is unpatriotic. This is foolishness.
Ben Carson

Good. Nice to know ya wont be taking anything I write about you personally. :)

There is no job more important than parenting. This I believe.
Ben Carson
I completely agree. If you don't, I hope you don't have kids.

Forum List

Back