Current COVID-19 Mortality Rate: 1.35%

I'm getting the feeling that the dems here are wishing and hoping for this to get worse....what a position to find yourself in.....sick sick people....
You're SICK to even suggest such!

We do not want people to get sick and die, thus the shuttering, and stay at home.
Can't stay home forever without destroying the worlds economy.......this virus will be around a year unless they fast track a vaccine very quickly....earliest one I've seen maybe 3 months now.

History shows......these things will not go away.....cluster here..here....here..........here......Wash, Rinse, spin, dry and repeat.

Buy a little time and summer will slow it down.......except the Southern Hemisphere will get it.

We're going to become Italy. I'd say in 2-3 more weeks. They ARE way ahead of us. So is the rest of Europe.
No we won't US death rates are already flattening out...and warmer temps do weaken this virus and spring is here....
Warmer temps don't seem to be weakening the virus in Louisiana where the temps are in the 80's and 90.
It has only been that for a day or two. Lafayette is just hitting the 80’s for a couple of hours a day for the last couple of days.
low 80's in LA........Lower Alabama and the humidity is picking up........

Our humidity kills visitors and dry climate types.......The virus will not like us either........lol

Sorry dude,

But it's the way it's working now.

The health care systems are crashing as it is.

The economy is crashing too. That bring a lot of other ills with it.

Not to mention morons like the Governmor of New Mexico essentially instilling panic in everyone.

You have no guarantees you'll ever get to point two or three.....

Time to wise up.

No need to apologize. You are just wrong, and probably think you are smart spouting nonsense. Healthcare workers by the dozens come out begging the population to avoid infection so as to protect healthcare workers and the healthcare system. But, what would they know, eh? You are so much smarter and better informed than they are, isn't that so?

I don't apologize for pointing the stupidity of your posts.

You saying "You are just wrong" has ZERO value in an argument. But, it is classic giveaway that someone is a leftwinger.

They are not begging around here., so you[ll need to be more specific.

If they are begging in New York, I could understand that.

But if that is the whole of your argument, by all means say so. It's beyond weak.

Now a good look at the numbers tells you a lot of things.

But the only thing you get a good look at is the inside of your bellybutton.

Comforting news to the 737 family members.

This is just the beginning. NYC is the new Italy. Son of a friend of mine who lives in Brooklyn has all the symptoms and is self-quarantining. I don't know if he's called a doctor or not. But cases are going to explode in New Orleans, Texas and Florida. And our healthcare system is NOT capable of handling the patient load.

Name one hospital that can't handle the current load.

NONE of them can, when there is not enough protective gear for care givers...emts, doctors, nurses....

We've got one hospital with 90 nurses and doctors infected or likely infected, in quarantine... They can't work to save others...

Still no name. Go figure.

This is just the beginning. NYC is the new Italy. Son of a friend of mine who lives in Brooklyn has all the symptoms and is self-quarantining. I don't know if he's called a doctor or not. But cases are going to explode in New Orleans, Texas and Florida. And our healthcare system is NOT capable of handling the patient load.

Italy is having big issues.

I don't know what New York is doing...they are the state with 1/2 the total cases.

Both have people piled on top of each other, that's a great environment for a virus to spread.

New York is the number 1 tourist destination by foreigners.

That is very true.

So, I am O.K. with people staying away. I would.

They are in trouble.

Does that warrante a full lock down in Wyoming ?

Total deaths/Total cases = 1.35% mortality rate in the US.

This is from the CDC site TODAY:

C-19-March-25.jpg

Since we're pretty much refusing to test anyone unless they're so seriously ill that they need immediate medical care, those numbers are skewed. We should wait on all these numbers. We haven't done enough testing to have a clue.

I have had to post OL this because so many in America are not taking this COVID-19 seriously and it is NOTHING like just having the flu. This is possibly my longest ever post and I think it is the most important post I will ever have posted.

First last week I was tested for COVID-19 and the result was Negative. This is great of course, but because of my Government job I am having to visit certain areas that now require me to wear a full Hazmat suit and these things are a BASTARD, they are so hot it's incredible, or I don't know maybe it's just me that get's very warm wearing them.

I post this as someone who for three weeks has had their ENTIRE LIFE turned upside down after my existing Government position, my own Ministry was told to coordinate with the Ministry of Health into a Government COVID-19 Task Force locking EVERYTHING DOWN to protect the population (more on what we have been doing below after the two links, but I am not able to go into specifics as it would violate Government Protocol.)

At your current rate America will pass China for most COVID-19 Total Cases in approx 7 days, you are as right now 19,000 Total Cases behind them you have 7.460 New Cases today and China has 47 New Cases today.

I think this time next week either America or Italy will be in first place and China down to third place after them being number one place since the beginning.

The Italy Total Cases they are 7.000 behind China as of now with 5.210 New Cases today.

The Top Three of COVID-19 now are:

China Total Cases 81.218 New Cases 47
Italy Total Cases 74.386 New Cases 5.210
USA Total Cases 62.316 New Cases 7.460

Stay safe the SHTF in America VERY soon with COVID-19 and remember THIS today in Britain they say goodbye to a girl age 21 years in age with NO existing medical problems she died of COVID-19. This is NOT just a virus that infects those aged 70 and over, this is a virus that is infecting ALL age groups. This is NOT just a virus that infects those with pre-existing conditions.

View attachment 315210

View attachment 315211

This is NOT hyperbole, this is NOT a HOAX, this is REAL and it's about do you want to live or do you want to die, it's about do you want to stay safe or do you want to think you are immortal. You are NOT being asked to do a great deal, you are just being asked to for approx 21 days to 30 days to REDUCE to the ABSOLUTE MINIMUM your social interactions. It is NOT that difficult to do. You are being asked to do this for approx 21 days to 30 days so that YOUR nations health system can get a grip, so that THEY can NOT go BEHIND the curve but attempt to get AHEAD of the curve. If you get behind the curve you lose control, if you get ahead of the curve you can hope to flatten the curve.

To reduce the risk of getting COVID-19 or of spreading COVID-19 (you CAN have it, many are showing no symptoms UNTIL they have been tested, this is WHY the majority of New Cases in EVERY nation is getting higher every day because more testing is now occuring and this is how the infected are being found etc)

So to reduce the risks to YOU and to OTHERS in your community you must do the following for approx 21-30 days:

Stay INDOORS. ONLY go out to buy food or medicines. Wear protective gloves to go out, keep them on INSIDE stores etc. Wearing a MASK over your mouth and nose will NOT prevent you from getting COVID-19. Do NOT stand nearer than EIGHT FEET to another person. Make sure you are NOT near anyone displaying symptoms of coughing OR sweating on the forehead, IF ANYONE in the store is displaying these symptoms then ALERT store staff and ask that the person is asked to LEAVE the store. OUTDOORS in stores do NOT touch your face, this NOT to touch your nose, ears or eyes. WASH YOUR HANDS WITH SOAP AND SCRUB UNDER YOUR NAILS WITH A NAILBRUSH AS SOON AS YOU GET HOME and THROW AWAY the protective gloves, use a fresh pair of protective gloves next time you go out. ISOLATE from elderly family members, keep in touch with them via phone, email etc DO NOT GO AND PHYSICALLY VISIT THEM.

I post this as someone who for three weeks has been working in a Government COVID-19 Task Force locking EVERYTHING DOWN to protect the population. I have been in PMs for these three weeks basically updating some peoples at this forum privately about the IMMENSE STRUGGLE we are having CONTAINING this monster, I have been pre-warning these Americans NOT to laugh this off as some minor thing but to take seriously this the pre-warning. To those who THINK this is no worse than flu, you do not know what you are talking about. The other day we were shown some XRays of COVID-19 patients lungs and it was HORRIFIC, this was a cross section of age groups from 25-35, 45-55, 55-65 NOBODY was even over 70 years in age, the lungs are FULL of fluid.

COVID-19 the first few days you get flu like symptoms of fever and dry cough OR you might NOT have ANY symptoms and within 2 days this bastard goes from that intoi double pneumonia.

So the IDIOTS in nations who are going to parks, beaches, bars, meeting with groups of friends etc they could have NO symptoms but as they are NOT tested they COULD have COVID-19 and then by their behaviour are spreading it..

The situation in Italy, think of this, the situation in Italy now began with two Chinese tourists who had COVID-19. And look at what has resulted in Italy with just TWO PEOPLES who initially were infected.

^^^^

I feel it is my duty as a human being to make this above post. I have been pre-warning Americans about this MONSTER and I feel too many Americans are still not taking this bastard seriously. I make the above post as a human being for other human beings, there is NO POLITICS involved, I do not care if you are Left or Right or Independent or Green or No Politics, we are ALL MORTAL, NOBODY is invincible, we ALL turn to dust. Life is NOT a game, you only get one life, you should value it and when a MONSTER is on the loose like COVID-19 when we have NO CURE then you NEED to pay attention to this and not play games with YOUR life or ANYONE else's life.

Stay Safe. We will win.

My point is "Win at what cost"?

More than 3 weeks of this lockdown crap and we're looking at times worse than the Great Depression. Small businesses will largely go under. Moreso than not, and all their employees will be out of work as well as the owners. Corporations could expand to fill that hole, and I don't like that. Corporate businesses take away freedom of choice and competition.

Marion this is a situation we all are facing, it's a difficult situation. We have taken measures to protect our small businesses and to protect workers jobs so that they get their FULL wages for this period. Many of our companies have their employees working from home and so far from the data feedback we have got this is going well. We have rules against Big Corporations having too much influence and so these rules will be in effect still after we all emerge from this crisis.

We have been under basically total lockdown for nearly three weeks and with these measures we are staying just level with the curve which is a good place to be at this time because so far we are containing things unlike say Switzerland who did NOT go on total lockdown and has only just a few days ago taken measures and their figures are DOUBLE our figures, they are behind the curve. I know some American States are on some type of lockdown but I'm afraid the WHOLE of America should have been put on lockdown two weeks ago, you are behind the curve and also images of crowds in parks and on beaches in Florida and other States socially interacting in close proximity was a disturbing image, this is the exact type of behaviour that should not be happening at this time.

NONE of them can, when there is not enough protective gear for care givers...emts, doctors, nurses....

We've got one hospital with 90 nurses and doctors infected or likely infected, in quarantine... They can't work to save others...

They aren't paying attention obviously. They also don't know that it ain't just a big city problem. These are TRUMP VOTERS!

The bill in the senate addresses that.

C-19-March-25.jpg

Since we're pretty much refusing to test anyone unless they're so seriously ill that they need immediate medical care, those numbers are skewed. We should wait on all these numbers. We haven't done enough testing to have a clue.

I have had to post OL this because so many in America are not taking this COVID-19 seriously and it is NOTHING like just having the flu. This is possibly my longest ever post and I think it is the most important post I will ever have posted.

First last week I was tested for COVID-19 and the result was Negative. This is great of course, but because of my Government job I am having to visit certain areas that now require me to wear a full Hazmat suit and these things are a BASTARD, they are so hot it's incredible, or I don't know maybe it's just me that get's very warm wearing them.

I post this as someone who for three weeks has had their ENTIRE LIFE turned upside down after my existing Government position, my own Ministry was told to coordinate with the Ministry of Health into a Government COVID-19 Task Force locking EVERYTHING DOWN to protect the population (more on what we have been doing below after the two links, but I am not able to go into specifics as it would violate Government Protocol.)

At your current rate America will pass China for most COVID-19 Total Cases in approx 7 days, you are as right now 19,000 Total Cases behind them you have 7.460 New Cases today and China has 47 New Cases today.

I think this time next week either America or Italy will be in first place and China down to third place after them being number one place since the beginning.

The Italy Total Cases they are 7.000 behind China as of now with 5.210 New Cases today.

Stay safe the SHTF in America VERY soon with COVID-19 and remember THIS today in Britain they say goodbye to a girl age 21 years in age with NO existing medical problems she died of COVID-19. This is NOT just a virus that infects those aged 70 and over, this is a virus that is infecting ALL age groups. This is NOT just a virus that infects those with pre-existing conditions.

View attachment 315210

View attachment 315211

This is NOT hyperbole, this is NOT a HOAX, this is REAL and it's about do you want to live or do you want to die, it's about do you want to stay safe or do you want to think you are immortal. You are NOT being asked to do a great deal, you are just being asked to for approx 21 days to 30 days to REDUCE to the ABSOLUTE MINIMUM your social interactions. It is NOT that difficult to do. You are being asked to do this for approx 21 days to 30 days so that YOUR nations health system can get a grip, so that THEY can NOT go BEHIND the curve but attempt to get AHEAD of the curve. If you get behind the curve you lose control, if you get ahead of the curve you can hope to flatten the curve.

To reduce the risk of getting COVID-19 or of spreading COVID-19 (you CAN have it, many are showing no symptoms UNTIL they have been tested, this is WHY the majority of New Cases in EVERY nation is getting higher every day because more testing is now occuring and this is how the infected are being found etc)

So to reduce the risks to YOU and to OTHERS in your community you must do the following for approx 21-30 days:

Stay INDOORS. ONLY go out to buy food or medicines. Wear protective gloves to go out, keep them on INSIDE stores etc. Wearing a MASK over your mouth and nose will NOT prevent you from getting COVID-19. Do NOT stand nearer than EIGHT FEET to another person. Make sure you are NOT near anyone displaying symptoms of coughing OR sweating on the forehead, IF ANYONE in the store is displaying these symptoms then ALERT store staff and ask that the person is asked to LEAVE the store. OUTDOORS in stores do NOT touch your face, this NOT to touch your nose, ears or eyes. WASH YOUR HANDS WITH SOAP AND SCRUB UNDER YOUR NAILS WITH A NAILBRUSH AS SOON AS YOU GET HOME and THROW AWAY the protective gloves, use a fresh pair of protective gloves next time you go out. ISOLATE from elderly family members, keep in touch with them via phone, email etc DO NOT GO AND PHYSICALLY VISIT THEM.

I post this as someone who for three weeks has been working in a Government COVID-19 Task Force locking EVERYTHING DOWN to protect the population. I have been in PMs for these three weeks basically updating some peoples at this forum privately about the IMMENSE STRUGGLE we are having CONTAINING this monster, I have been pre-warning these Americans NOT to laugh this off as some minor thing but to take seriously this the pre-warning. To those who THINK this is no worse than flu, you do not know what you are talking about. The other day we were shown some XRays of COVID-19 patients lungs and it was HORRIFIC, this was a cross section of age groups from 25-35, 45-55, 55-65 NOBODY was even over 70 years in age, the lungs are FULL of fluid.

COVID-19 the first few days you get flu like symptoms of fever and dry cough OR you might NOT have ANY symptoms and within 2 days this bastard goes from that intoi double pneumonia.

So the IDIOTS in nations who are going to parks, beaches, bars, meeting with groups of friends etc they could have NO symptoms but as they are NOT tested they COULD have COVID-19 and then by their behaviour are spreading it..

The situation in Italy, think of this, the situation in Italy now began with two Chinese tourists who had COVID-19. And look at what has resulted in Italy with just TWO PEOPLES who initially were infected.

^^^^

I feel it is my duty as a human being to make this above post. I have been pre-warning Americans about this MONSTER and I feel too many Americans are still not taking this bastard seriously. I make the above post as a human being for other human beings, there is NO POLITICS involved, I do not care if you are Left or Right or Independent or Green or No Politics, we are ALL MORTAL, NOBODY is invincible, we ALL turn to dust. Life is NOT a game, you only get one life, you should value it and when a MONSTER is on the loose like COVID-19 when we have NO CURE then you NEED to pay attention to this and not play games with YOUR life or ANYONE else's life.

Stay Safe. We will win.
You are correct, cars have to be STOPPED. After all, cars are the biggest killer of all.

What a stupid response. Go away.

We're going to become Italy. I'd say in 2-3 more weeks. They ARE way ahead of us. So is the rest of Europe.
No we won't US death rates are already flattening out...and warmer temps do weaken this virus and spring is here....
Warmer temps don't seem to be weakening the virus in Louisiana where the temps are in the 80's and 90.
Last week it was below 70 during the day for about 4 days lows at night were 40's 50's.....that is when they upticked in new cases...after a few weeks of warm weather this thing will weaken...

Repeating a Trump Hunch. Hardly science. Nobody knows how warmer weather will affect this particular virus yet.
It does seem to be science, but not a final solution.

Italy is having big issues.

I don't know what New York is doing...they are the state with 1/2 the total cases.

Both have people piled on top of each other, that's a great environment for a virus to spread.

New York is the number 1 tourist destination by foreigners.

And? How does that change what I said?

Yes, it does have a very low mortality rate.
The flu, which Trump and the Hive Mind stupidly compare to COVID-19, has a mortality rate of 0.1%.

1.35% is 13.5 times more fatal than the flu.

So the next time you hear a Trumptard talk about the umpteen thousand people who die each year from the flu, multiply their number by 13.5, and that will explain why we should have reacted much more quickly and with greater force to this "hoax".
No one called it a hoax stop lying it only harms your case....
Trump called it a Democrat hoax. Then blew it off and went golfing.

What a tard!
You'll have 4 years to insult him on this.
Might as well get started now.

Jo

C-19-March-25.jpg

View attachment 315210

View attachment 315211

^^^^

Stay Safe. We will win.
We really need a WINNER button for posts like this.

The death rate will be higher in the next coming months as the hospitals won’t be able to take care of all the sick. Also ventilators are important, but for every ventilator you need a qualified hospital work to run it. That’s why the shortage of PPE is so important. Hospital workers can’t afford to get sick.
There is no reason to think the hospitals will not be able to care for the sick. Even in New York, the epicenter of the infection in the US, with Cuomo screaming, the sky is falling, the sky is falling, arrangements have been made to have Navy hospital ships take care of covid19 patients to allow the hospitals to care for other patents, and if even more beds are needed arrangements have been made to refit cruise ships to share the burden.

It is highly unlikely we will run out of health care workers. Elective procedures are being deferred until the crisis is over and that will free up many health workers to treat covid19 patients. In addition, hospitals are contacting former workers and asking them to return for the duration of the crisis. While some doctors, nurses, technicians will become ill, nearly all of them will survive and be back at work within a few weeks, this time with an immunity to the virus. This is a time to be cautious, but not to panic.
You’re wrong. This will be a catastrophe. I’m not panicking. I’m being realistic about the situation
No, you are panicking. There is no hard evidence to support your fears.
Not only is he spreading fear and panic, but he (along with a lot of others) is completely missing the FAR more important story here, but I'm not going to keep repeating myself, since it always falls on deaf ears. I couldn't be more disappointed in the reaction by some of the "men" here, they're acting like panicky little cowards and bending over and taking whatever is coming, due to their stupidity and naivety.

C-19-March-25.jpg

The number of ACTUAL cases undoubtably far exceeds the number of confirmed cases. Most Chinese Kung Flu victims are only mildly ill and aren't consulting any doctors. If there are 100 unconfirmed cases for every confirmed one, that would bring the death rate down to 0.0135%

C-19-March-25.jpg

View attachment 315210

View attachment 315211

^^^^

Stay Safe. We will win.

My point is "Win at what cost"?

More than 3 weeks of this lockdown crap and we're looking at times worse than the Great Depression. Small businesses will largely go under. Moreso than not, and all their employees will be out of work as well as the owners. Corporations could expand to fill that hole, and I don't like that. Corporate businesses take away freedom of choice and competition.

Marion this is a situation we all are facing, it's a difficult situation. We have taken measures to protect our small businesses and to protect workers jobs so that they get their FULL wages for this period. Many of our companies have their employees working from home and so far from the data feedback we have got this is going well. We have rules against Big Corporations having too much influence and so these rules will be in effect still after we all emerge from this crisis.

We have been under basically total lockdown for nearly three weeks and with these measures we are staying just level with the curve which is a good place to be at this time because so far we are containing things unlike say Switzerland who did NOT go on total lockdown and has only just a few days ago taken measures and their figures are DOUBLE our figures, they are behind the curve. I know some American States are on some type of lockdown but I'm afraid the WHOLE of America should have been put on lockdown two weeks ago, you are behind the curve and also images of crowds in parks and on beaches in Florida and other States socially interacting in close proximity was a disturbing image, this is the exact type of behaviour that should not be happening at this time.
We now have 10 cases in our county........we've been in curfews.......and only essential workers should be going out.........Major companies laid a whole lot off temporary for this event.........even at the 10 number.....it was 5 ..........3 days ago.........will see if it starts doing the math or not in about 3 days......

but we are not like the big cities.........who are packed in........and that is where the CLUSTER is in the United States.

While it's getting worse.......it's much better here because we had time before it really got rolling......bought us about a month from the timeline of Europe......It would take several countries in Europe to equal our population....so in STATISTICS........we aren't doing as bad here.

C-19-March-25.jpg

The number of ACTUAL cases undoubtably far exceeds the number of confirmed cases. Most Chinese Kung Flu victims are only mildly ill and aren't consulting any doctors. If there are 100 unconfirmed cases for every confirmed one, that would bring the death rate down to 0.0135%

THANK YOU for saying this. There is simply no way to know.

We already see this in the flu data....they admit they don't know how many actually have it becasue most don't get treated for it.

Bottom line.........look at the History of thee things........they NEVER GET STOPPED QUICK......Takes a long time.........Can't stay shut down that long..........

It will be up to the PEOPLE to start showing common sense for a while, and taking extra precautions until Vaccines come out..........and even with that..........it's gonna cluster here..............there.........over there......until it runs it's course or is beaten by medicine

C-19-March-25.jpg

Things are moving so fast, it's now up to 1.37% of confirmed cases, but to put things in perspective, it is among the lowest rates among developed countries of any size.

Hopefully you realize how many people are in ICU's who will ultimately die and that we're a month behind Italy.

No, you don't ... Never mind
This is just you hoping for the worst for America. We are not a month behind Italy. Italy is still behind us. Because the EU never closed its borders between member states, and because Italy is a prime tourist location, its population infected people continued to enter Italy even as the crisis grew to an unsupportable size. To make matters worse, Italy has a much older population than the US, so it mortality rate is naturally much higher.

If you look at the statistics for EU countries, those with a high rate of tourism have a high rate of infection and those with a lower rate of tourism have a lower rate of infection. President Trump's early action to cut off travel from countries with high infection rates is the reason we have a so much lower mortality rate than most other developed countries of any size.
In 2005, the latest statistic I could find, we have over 1 BILLION Tourists a year in the USA

So our tourism from other nations is HUGE

In the U.S., tourism is among the three largest employers in 29 states, employing 7.3 million in 2004, to take care of 1.19 billion trips tourists took in the U.S. in 2005.[citation needed] As of 2007, there are 2,462 registered National Historic Landmarks (NHL) recognized by the United States government. As of 2018, New York City is the most visited destination in the United States, followed by Los Angeles, Orlando, Las Vegas, and Chicago.

Tourists spend more money in the United States than any other country, while attracting the second-highest number of tourists after France and Spain.[2][3] The discrepancy may be explained by longer stays in the US.[3]
All true and that's why President Trump's early decision to ban travel from places with high infection rates was so important in saving us from the horror show the EU is now experiencing. The EU still has not banned travel from places with high infection rates, and although some member states have, since they have open borders with other member states, infected people can land elsewhere in the EU and travel to Rome an kill Italians.

C-19-March-25.jpg

Things are moving so fast, it's now up to 1.37% of confirmed cases, but to put things in perspective, it is among the lowest rates among developed countries of any size.

Hopefully you realize how many people are in ICU's who will ultimately die and that we're a month behind Italy.

No, you don't ... Never mind
Italy diagnosed their first case they same day we did.

Okay, you go with that.

The Intercept?
And their first local case on 2-22

You hope we will become Italy, but there is no basis in fact to support your hope for this.

Yes there is actually - I don't make this shit up, I listen to the doctors and scientists. We are on precisely the same trajectory.

And NO - suggesting that a fellow American hopes we become Italy is unAmerican and goofy.
Whether you are making this shit up yourself or listening to other people who are making it up, there is no basis in fact for believing the US will experience what italy is experiencing. No other nation on Earth is experiencing what Italy is experiencing, so why would you think the US will experience what is happening in Italy instead of what is happening in Germany, which is doing much better than Italy, unless you are expressing you hope for the US to go through all the same suffering and death Italy is going through because you think it will be bad for President Trump. You may technically be an American, but you are clearly no one's fellow American.
Dr. Love didn't make it up. It's what some experts are saying. I know we can't predict the future, but they've been pretty onpoint so far.

Last week it was below 70 during the day for about 4 days lows at night were 40's 50's.....that is when they upticked in new cases...after a few weeks of warm weather this thing will weaken...

Repeating a Trump Hunch. Hardly science. Nobody knows how warmer weather will affect this particular virus yet.
Think about it...your body temp must climb to over 100 degrees for a week or so to kill the virus in your body....so you have to have 90 to 100 degree weather for days before you will see a decline in new infections....summer will kill this thing....trust me....

Think about it...your body temp must climb to over 100 degrees for a week or so to kill the virus in your body....so you have to have 90 to 100 degree weather for days before you will see a decline in new infections....summer will kill this thing....trust me....
Hell Summer about kills us down here without a virus every year.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back