Cuts to SS and Medicare

Clinton had the chance to stop him but didn’t.
Without republican support in congress, he kept him on the run trying to take him out. He warned Bush. Bush gave him a free pass and let him go later. The gop congress are as much to blame. They were in total charge the first two years. Fucking the economy was their first priority, protecting the nation never entered their mind.

Wow…..outdone by a freshman senator years earlier. No wonder 9/11 occurred during the Bush admin. He’s so incompetent he couldn’t stop anything.
Thank you again for your stupidity in raising a topic WITHOUT having done ANY scholarly research... so simple Dragosa!

Speaking to businessmen in Australia, Clinton said he had a shot at Bin Laden, whose Al Qaeda organization would launch attacks the next day that left about 3,000 dead at the World Trade Center, Washington, D.C. and in western Pennsylvania.

I’m just saying, you know, if I were Osama bin Laden ... He’s a very smart guy. I spent a lot of time thinking about him. And I nearly got him once,” Clinton said in the audio recording from the meeting, according to a Sky News Australia report this week.

Without republican support in congress, he kept him on the run trying to take him out. He warned Bush. Bush gave him a free pass and let him go later. The gop congress are as much to blame. They were in total charge the first two years. Fucking the economy was their first priority, protecting the nation never entered their mind.
AGAIN no proof! Everything you write is made up by you, i.e. are you a MSM hack?

Oye. I’m rendered speechless by this poster.

AGAIN no proof! Everything you write is made up by you, i.e. are you a MSM hack?
The proof is in history. 9/11, invading Iraq and cutting lose a new terrorist entity, the worse recession since 1929…. all under the gop watch.

Obama was handed a recession and still managed to reduce the deficit to 1/2 of what he was given. Bush’s increased. But I see you never post his , Reagan or Trump’s deficits. Even your own references as incomplete as they are, show what a fraud you are.
Your lies were exposed, Simp.

So, who are we talking about ? I thought Hussein was the nick name terrorists gave to Dick Cheney/ Bush dual presidency for not only disregarding 9/11 threats but by generating new terrorist groups and giving a pathway for Bin Laden to escape, then declaring, naw, gettin* the perpetrator of 9/11 was not that important.

Busg/Cheney debacles are legionary. Only Trump miss handling of covid and the economy and promoting criminal activity is approaching that level if incompetency.
If you can't figure it out you are dumber than I thought, and I figured that would be impossible.

Hilarious. Bush left office submitting one of many supplemental budgets which allowed him to cook the books and write the deficits into the next year onto Obama’s budgets. ALL of these amounts were unfounded by Bush tax cuts. It took years to payback Bush supplementals, and still, it was Obama who instituted healthcare for millions the gop would let die and still managed to cut the deficit in half.
what a bunch of dufus you Humpers are.
Link?

What this dodge by the Simp.....

Wow…..outdone by a freshman senator years earlier. No wonder 9/11 occurred during the Bush admin. He’s so incompetent he couldn’t stop anything.
Here, get educated you blithering nincompoop. I provided moving pictures for you since I know comprehending the written word is beyond your abilities.

The proof is in history. 9/11, invading Iraq and cutting lose a new terrorist entity, the worse recession since 1929…. all under the gop watch.
Dimwingers controlled he House and Senate for years prior to the recession, Stupid.

Proof ? 9/11 under Bush, Iraq invasion under Bush, recession under Bush, kill Bin Laden, not under Bush. Case closed.
Bin Laden was found due to Bush’s approval of Advanced Interrogation Techniques at Gitmo that Barry Hussein opposed, Simp.

Forum List

Back