🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Cyberbullying . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you call it when you are comparing your (lack of) wrinkles and grey hairs to a man's and saying you're younger and fairer than him? I call it a beauty contest, crazy as that whole concept seems to me.

I call it giving back to him what he is dishing out.

That's willfully engaging in mutual combat (war) ...
If you suck and lose ... That's your fault.

So now you get to rationalize you behavior and call it all good - well, cool! My rationalization is that the flame zone states, IN ITS DAMN TITLE and also WITH A DISCLAIMER, that it's an ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK/THERE FOR ROASTING section of the internet. Sorry, that's not how bullying works.

That is you rationalizing your own behavior. I was told that the reason why I am being bullied in the flamer zone is because you all think it is funny to get a negative reaction out of me. That is the DEFINITION of bullying.
You miss the key component, you were in an MMA cage to fight and then calling the fight "assault."

That's not logical, bullies don't sign up on a piece of paper to be bullied and then go whining that they were bullied - this cheapens the phenomena when a human is ACTUALLY bullied.

This is not an MMA cage fight. It is a political messageboard where people go to let their voices be heard.
You misunderstood the analogy.

MMA fighting = a voluntary fight.
entering Flame zone with a warning at its door = a voluntary roasting.

Because you don't understand what bullying really entails doesn't diminish the responsibility at your feet for entering into an mma cage and getting hit. You're responsible for where you go, not anyone else. I'm sorry that logic doesn't work for you, but there are real victims who don't deserve some drama queen to cheapen what they've gone through because she can't control her desire to enter a roasting sub-forum on a messageboard and then subsequently whine and call it bullying. Grow the fuck up

No, you are responsible for how you treat others no matter where you are or what excuses you make for yourself.
When I was a fighter, I was not responsible for assault.
When I'm in a comedic roasting zone on the internet and roasting folks who are there voluntarily, I'm not responsible for bullying.

I understand you misapprehend these concepts, but there are kids out there who do these things NON voluntarily, and bullies out there who bully wherever they please.

What you want to do is game for attention and for folks to feel sorry for you, whereas this paradigm doesn't exist. You're the responsible party for where you've gone on the internet...

and to make matters worse, there's conveniently a warning for sensitive folks at the door. It doesnt get much clearer than that, but some drama queening efforts cannot be thwarted by mere moderator warnings. Such as life on the internet.

Basically, you call someone down there (whether it be by tagging them or by quoting an old post of the person), and try to start trouble. When you get beat up, you call for your back up. When that doesn't work, you try to accuse the other person of being the bully or for "being there" after you quoted them or even tagged them or maybe you were just running your big mouth about them YET AGAIN.

That is you rationalizing your own behavior. I was told that the reason why I am being bullied in the flamer zone is because you all think it is funny to get a negative reaction out of me. That is the DEFINITION of bullying.
You miss the key component, you were in an MMA cage to fight and then calling the fight "assault."

That's not logical, bullies don't sign up on a piece of paper to be bullied and then go whining that they were bullied - this cheapens the phenomena when a human is ACTUALLY bullied.

This is not an MMA cage fight. It is a political messageboard where people go to let their voices be heard.

Because you don't understand what bullying really entails doesn't diminish the responsibility at your feet for entering into an mma cage and getting hit. You're responsible for where you go, not anyone else. I'm sorry that logic doesn't work for you, but there are real victims who don't deserve some drama queen to cheapen what they've gone through because she can't control her desire to enter a roasting sub-forum on a messageboard and then subsequently whine and call it bullying. Grow the fuck up

No, you are responsible for how you treat others no matter where you are or what excuses you make for yourself.
When I'm in a comedic roasting zone on the internet and roasting folks who are there voluntarily, I'm not responsible for bullying.

I understand you misapprehend these concepts, but there are kids out there who do these things NON voluntarily, and bullies out there who bully wherever they please.

What you want to do is game for attention and for folks to feel sorry for you, whereas this paradigm doesn't exist. You're the responsible party for where you've gone on the internet...

and to make matters worse, there's conveniently a warning for sensitive folks at the door. It doesnt get much clearer than that, but some drama queening efforts cannot be thwarted by mere moderator warnings. Such as life on the internet.

Err. No. I see adult bullying going on, and it is unacceptable. I don't care about your safe zone.

Basically, you call someone down there (whether it be by tagging them or by quoting an old post of the person), and try to start trouble. When you get beat up, you call for your back up. When that doesn't work, you try to accuse the other person of being the bully or for "being there" after you quoted them or even tagged them or maybe you were just running your big mouth about them YET AGAIN.
You bend so far into pretzels blame-shifting for your personal choice to be in the roasting zone and getting roasted. That's really weird, but I guess the left in America has partially incubated that mentality.

What do you call it when you are comparing your (lack of) wrinkles and grey hairs to a man's and saying you're younger and fairer than him? I call it a beauty contest, crazy as that whole concept seems to me.

I call it giving back to him what he is dishing out.

That's willfully engaging in mutual combat (war) ...
If you suck and lose ... That's your fault.

War? Seriously?

You bend so far into pretzels blame-shifting for your personal choice to be in the roasting zone and getting roasted. That's really weird, but I guess the left in America has partially incubated that mentality.

Somebody (you) quoted me to the flame zone. Don't try to play innocent. Everyone here is aware of your silly childish games. Maybe you should just stop that and act like a man for a change.

Err. No. I see adult bullying going on, and it is unacceptable. I don't care about your safe zone.
Yeah, comedy central should cease and desist on their celebrity roasting as well - as the victims clearly could not handle being there for the ceremony voluntarily like poor you.

Yeah, comedy central should cease and desist on their celebrity roasting as well - as the victims clearly could not handle being there for the ceremony voluntarily like poor you.

You are not a comedian by any stretch of the imagination. This is not a celebrity roasting site.

I’m against it.

For example, there’s one poster on the Internet who posts somewhere else who is extremely vain, shallow and narcissistic. Whenever she gets bested in an argument, she starts calling others old, ugly and fat. She claims she’s thin and attractive, and posts pictures of herself that are obviously at least 20 years old based on the clothes she has on and the furniture in her house. She tells everyone that she is so beautiful and others are ugly and unattractive. Of course, she claims she never starts things, but she usually does.

This type of cyberbullying is what female bullies do to other females, and it’s all over social media.

Personally, I find this type of cyberbullying to be reprehensible.

How is Ladygunslinger?

Somebody (you) quoted me to the flame zone. Don't try to play innocent. Everyone here is aware of your silly childish games. Maybe you should just stop that and act like a man for a change.
Maybe you should quit engaging in meta-bullshit in a debate zone and actually render a cogent point as to how you're not responsible for entering a zone meant for roasting and then whining and calling it bullying afterwards.

You are not a comedian by any stretch of the imagination. This is not a celebrity roasting site.
That's an assertion, and not a cogent argument. The comedy central roasting is an analogy. It's a show designed for making fun of people, it's not bullying. The flame zone is a sub forum designed for roasting people, it's not bullying. You really suck at debate, eh? Jesusss

That's an assertion, and not a cogent argument. The comedy central roasting is an analogy. It's a show designed for making fun of people, it's not bullying. The flame zone is a sub forum designed for roasting people, it's not bullying. You really suck at debate, eh? Jesusss

Your analogies are just terrible and not at all comparable to the stuff going on in the flamer zone when you attack other posters on a vicious and personal level with the only goal to be to hurt them or to bother them in some way.

If you’re bullied or if someone is being beyond the pale with you…just put them on ignore on this forum.

In real life, do some social distancing if possible.

There is no excuse for letting someone else bring you down.

Your analogies are just terrible and not at all comparable to the stuff going on in the flamer zone when you attack other posters on a vicious and personal level with the only goal to be to hurt them or to bother them in some way.
Your logic is beyond repair, have fun with that. My case is clear to anyone who's bothered reading, whereas you're all meta. Ironic

Last edited:

You logic is beyond repair, have fun with that. My case is clear to anyone who's bothered reading, whereas you're all meta. Ironic

NO it isn't clear at all. The two are not comparable on any level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back