šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

CDZ Cyberbullying . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iā€™ve never admitted to bullying anyone. I just treat men and women exactly the same. If you are a female who says something odious and reprehensible, you donā€™t get a pass simply because youā€™re a female.

But you should be concerned about how you treat other women rather than how others treat women. Because your bullying behavior has been atrocious.

You treat people horribly. I treat other women just fine. I am friends with MANY women here. The only ones I am not friendly with are the ones who are in the flamer zone.

I donā€™t treat ā€œpeopleā€ bad. I treat you bad when you act bad. If you donā€™t act bad, you donā€™t get treated bad.

Do you see how that works?

You treat lots of people bad here. It is not up to you how other people "act." If they are not bullying you or bothering you, then it is not any of your business.

You came into the FZ yesterday and inserted yourself into a conversation that had nothing to do with you, and you unprompted started calling another poster old and ugly.

Then you come running upstairs to start a thread about cyberbullying, decrying the actions that you commit often.

Not at all. I was quoted there and was a part of a conversation even though I wasn't even there and hadn't posted there in MONTHS at least.

The quote was in a pyramid from last year, and the reply was not to you.

You started calling others names. Then people responded to you.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
You treat people horribly. I treat other women just fine. I am friends with MANY women here. The only ones I am not friendly with are the ones who are in the flamer zone.

I donā€™t treat ā€œpeopleā€ bad. I treat you bad when you act bad. If you donā€™t act bad, you donā€™t get treated bad.

^ that's my code, it's always in response to a person who's lost their cool and fired a childish shot....then it's game on. Why wouldn't it be? It's the way of the world in these internet sKreetZZz

Yeah right. Lol. Why are you trying to act as if you are innocent here? You are a flamer zone regular. YOU are not some kind of hero, expect for maybe in the bizzaroworld of the flamer zone where up is down and down is up. :lol:
You don't know who I am at all, you're an anonymous user on a message-board. I'm a community volunteer, a husband, a father, a pta member, a coach and I happen to have a light enough sense of humor to not take a FLAME ZONE to mean the same thing as BULLYING when people are THERE, voluntarily.....for THAT PURPOSE.

Drama queening doesn't get you out of the responsibility of your own choices, and our morals seem better than yours because I've seen you, as well as many others have seen you, devolve into this meta name calling and judgment game OUTSIDE of the flamezone when someone is arguing points that you don't like. You behavior is hypocritical, and asinine. We have honesty on our side and a warning at our door. You are completely ridiculous, and take yourself way too seriously to belong on the internet.

It is most certainly bullying no matter how you try to spin it.
That's an assertion, not an argument.

^ that's my code, it's always in response to a person who's lost their cool and fired a childish shot....then it's game on. Why wouldn't it be? It's the way of the world in these internet sKreetZZz

Yeah right. Lol. Why are you trying to act as if you are innocent here? You are a flamer zone regular. YOU are not some kind of hero, expect for maybe in the bizzaroworld of the flamer zone where up is down and down is up. :lol:
You don't know who I am at all, you're an anonymous user on a message-board. I'm a community volunteer, a husband, a father, a pta member, a coach and I happen to have a light enough sense of humor to not take a FLAME ZONE to mean the same thing as BULLYING when people are THERE, voluntarily.....for THAT PURPOSE.

Drama queening doesn't get you out of the responsibility of your own choices, and our morals seem better than yours because I've seen you, as well as many others have seen you, devolve into this meta name calling and judgment game OUTSIDE of the flamezone when someone is arguing points that you don't like. You behavior is hypocritical, and asinine. We have honesty on our side and a warning at our door. You are completely ridiculous, and take yourself way too seriously to belong on the internet.

Getting heated during political/religious or other important matters is NOT bullying.
So now you get to rationalize you behavior and call it all good - well, cool! My rationalization is that the flame zone states, IN ITS DAMN TITLE and also WITH A DISCLAIMER, that it's an ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK/THERE FOR ROASTING section of the internet. Sorry, that's not how bullying works.

What's love got to do with it?

ABsolutely Nothin! :lol:

Heh. I always wanted to do that in a thread. There's this guy I know kind of indirectly who was cutting a record a long time ago with his band. They were in the middle of recording a song and this guy opened the door, walked in, looked around, and said what's love got to do with it? Then he turned around and walked back out and closed the door. It was Ike Turner. lol.

You don't get to tell other people where they "belong." You are just another person with your own flaws.

Getting heated during political/religious or other important matters is NOT bullying.
So now you get to rationalize you behavior and call it all good - well, cool! My rationalization is that the flame zone states, IN ITS DAMN TITLE and also WITH A DISCLAIMER, that it's an ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK/THERE FOR ROASTING section of the internet. Sorry, that's not how bullying works.

That is you rationalizing your own behavior. I was told that the reason why I am being bullied in the flamer zone is because you all think it is funny to get a negative reaction out of me. That is the DEFINITION of bullying.

You don't get to tell other people where they "belong." You are just another person with your own flaws.
That's an assertion, not an argument. This is supposed to be the debate zone, not the chris ignores logic and reasoning and makes unsupported claims zone. If you don't know how debate works, try not doing it.

I don't agree with just letting them be. I think they should be confronted, although just about EVERY SINGLE article I've read on the matter says the opposite. Just ignore them and keep silent, they say. That is news to me though, as I was always taught to stand up to bullies and to stand up for the underdog or the person being bullied and ganged up on.
It's really frustrating to deal with people who are intent on insulting you for no good reason; it happens sometimes and it's usually a group of posters, like a good old fashioned shark feed.
You want to respond to defend, say for the record, that the insult is garbage, but that lets the troll win. So you lose either way. And I've had posts pulled down and even got a warning once for responding to a troll, not trolling myself.
So I guess the trolls are going to win. But if we ignore them long enough, they go away. The only people I've ever put on ignore were persistent trolls and after a few months I take them off and usually that's the end of it

There is a poster that I know who tried ignoring them, and it seemed as if they got even worse with her (I don't really want to mention her name here) for a time before it finally stopped. It took months and for other people to finally get sick of it and confront them before it stopped and it still hasn't stopped completely and this person never posts in the flame zone.
one entering the flame zone, one tries to have a pissing contest in the fz....one gets her photo shopped ass handed to her...in the fz and now is whining about it outside the fz....
Let's be accurate here--Beauty contest.

Keep in mind where you are in the forum. There are rules here. No bullying. Save it for the flamer zone. Besides that, I am sure that you are in a position where you can judge other women that you don't know in such a way. Lol. :D Stop being so sporadic. One moment, you seem to be wanting to bully me. The next you try to act as if you are against bullying. Make up your mind.
What do you call it when you are comparing your (lack of) wrinkles and grey hairs to a man's and saying you're younger and fairer than him? I call it a beauty contest, crazy as that whole concept seems to me.

That is you rationalizing your own behavior. I was told that the reason why I am being bullied in the flamer zone is because you all think it is funny to get a negative reaction out of me. That is the DEFINITION of bullying.
You miss the key component, you were in an MMA cage to fight and then calling the fight "assault."

That's not logical, bullies don't sign up on a piece of paper to be bullied and then go whining that they were bullied - this cheapens the phenomena when a human is ACTUALLY bullied.

That's an assertion, not an argument. This is supposed to be the debate zone, not the chris ignores logic and reasoning and makes unsupported claims zone. If you don't know how debate works, try not doing it.

Telling you that you don't get to decide where other people belong or what they do with their time on an internet forum is not making any unsupported claim. You do not get to decide that for other people and the threaten them with "or else . . ."

You miss the key component, you were in an MMA cage to fight and then calling the fight "assault."

That's not logical, bullies don't sign up on a piece of paper to be bullied and then go whining that they were bullied - this cheapens the phenomena when a human is ACTUALLY bullied.

No, I was in the flamer zone, taking on a bunch of cheap shot flamer bullies who now to try to insinuate that I went to the flamer zone to bully them. :D Now, THAT is funny given your history with other people. Perhaps if it was just me, then you would be validated in saying that I am such a horrible and hideous person that I deserve to be made miserable, but I am not the only one.

That is how it is when you have your own bully pulpit. Lol. So? You excuse your bullying because you have been provided a "safe space" in which to carry it out.

I don't agree with just letting them be. I think they should be confronted, although just about EVERY SINGLE article I've read on the matter says the opposite. Just ignore them and keep silent, they say. That is news to me though, as I was always taught to stand up to bullies and to stand up for the underdog or the person being bullied and ganged up on.
It's really frustrating to deal with people who are intent on insulting you for no good reason; it happens sometimes and it's usually a group of posters, like a good old fashioned shark feed.
You want to respond to defend, say for the record, that the insult is garbage, but that lets the troll win. So you lose either way. And I've had posts pulled down and even got a warning once for responding to a troll, not trolling myself.
So I guess the trolls are going to win. But if we ignore them long enough, they go away. The only people I've ever put on ignore were persistent trolls and after a few months I take them off and usually that's the end of it

There is a poster that I know who tried ignoring them, and it seemed as if they got even worse with her (I don't really want to mention her name here) for a time before it finally stopped. It took months and for other people to finally get sick of it and confront them before it stopped and it still hasn't stopped completely and this person never posts in the flame zone.
one entering the flame zone, one tries to have a pissing contest in the fz....one gets her photo shopped ass handed to her...in the fz and now is whining about it outside the fz....
Let's be accurate here--Beauty contest.

Keep in mind where you are in the forum. There are rules here. No bullying. Save it for the flamer zone. Besides that, I am sure that you are in a position where you can judge other women that you don't know in such a way. Lol. :D Stop being so sporadic. One moment, you seem to be wanting to bully me. The next you try to act as if you are against bullying. Make up your mind.
What do you call it when you are comparing your (lack of) wrinkles and grey hairs to a man's and saying you're younger and fairer than him? I call it a beauty contest, crazy as that whole concept seems to me.

I call it giving back to him what he is dishing out.

This is not an MMA cage fight. It is a political messageboard where people go to let their voices be heard.

No, I was in the flamer zone, taking on a bunch of cheap shot flamer bullies who now to try to insinuate that I went to the flamer zone to bully them. :D Now, THAT is funny given your history with other people. Perhaps if it was just me, then you would be validated in saying that I am such a horrible and hideous person that I deserve to be made miserable, but I am not the only one.
You were voluntarily in an area made for roasting people..

getting roasted...

and want to call it bullying when it's your own fault for being there.

That's not how bullying works, and it cheapens the experience of actual victims. Actual victims of bullying aren't walking into a room designed for making fun of them, Chris. You're really an irrational human being, and it's probably why you get so frustrated in cordial conversations OUTSIDE the flame zone and lash out and attack folks.

getting roasted...

That's not how bullying works, and it cheapens the experience of actual victims. Actual victims of bullying aren't walking into a room designed for making fun of them, Chris. You're really an irrational human being, and it's probably why you get so frustrated in cordial conversations OUTSIDE the flame zone and lash out and attack folks.

I was quoted there. No, just because you have your designated section where you are allowed to bully doesn't make it okay.

This is not an MMA cage fight. It is a political messageboard where people go to let their voices be heard.
You misunderstood the analogy.

MMA fighting = a voluntary fight.
entering Flame zone with a warning at its door = a voluntary roasting.

Because you don't understand what bullying really entails doesn't diminish the responsibility at your feet for entering into an mma cage and getting hit. You're responsible for where you go, not anyone else. I'm sorry that logic doesn't work for you, but there are real victims who don't deserve some drama queen to cheapen what they've gone through because she can't control her desire to enter a roasting sub-forum on a messageboard and then subsequently whine and call it bullying. Grow the fuck up

getting roasted...

I've been quoted there, tagged there, and have had threads started about me there. There have been plenty of instances where I haven't been there for months at a time, only to be quoted by some bully there. I, of course, check all of my replies. There is absolutely no reason why I should not be able to.

MOST of my conversations take place outside of the flame zone and MOST of them are just fine. I am certainly not going around bullying other posters.

You misunderstood the analogy.

MMA fighting = a voluntary fight.
entering Flame zone with a warning at its door = a voluntary roasting.

Because you don't understand what bullying really entails doesn't diminish the responsibility at your feet for entering into an mma cage and getting hit. You're responsible for where you go, not anyone else. I'm sorry that logic doesn't work for you, but there are real victims who don't deserve some drama queen to cheapen what they've gone through because she can't control her desire to enter a roasting sub-forum on a messageboard and then subsequently whine and call it bullying. Grow the fuck up

No, you are responsible for how you treat others no matter where you are or what excuses you make for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back