🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Cyberbullying . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have seen this other woman I mentioned earlier on the other forum yesterday. You know how teenage girls are traumatized by how other girls ostracize them and call them ugly and names in high school? Well, this is what this poster does, and she does it all the time.

In all the years I’ve been on message boards, I’ve never seen anything like it. She’s easily the biggest bully I’ve ever encountered. Yet she is the most sanctimonious airhead one could imagine. She loves to degrade and demean other posters, but then she whines and bitches when she gets called out. Maybe that’s why she’s still single and can’t keep a man even though she’s clearly in her 40s.

What’s funny is she thinks she’s hot stuff. lol Maybe if she didn’t shop at Goodwill and got a personality transplant. Dimes are deeper than this woman.

Good thing there’s nobody like that here.

So why does it bother you that a woman would think she is hot stuff? It is good to have confidence. Why do you want to take away someone's confidence, especially someone who you don't know and is not a part of your life in any way?

If you want to partake in this thread, then it would be very helpful for you to explain your bullying behavior and why you feel the need to do it at all. TIA.

It’s not that she thinks she’s hot stuff. It’s that she calls others old, ugly and fat, and throws into others’ faces that she thinks she’s hot. And she claims she doesn’t start things when she does it all the time.

This woman isn’t very bright and has little self-awareness. She makes up for it with vanity and narcissism though, regardless of how misplaced.

I think the woman does that to throw insults back in the collective face of the bullies. I mean, she is certainly not the only one who has been victimized by the bullies. There are a LOT of others too. I suppose you think it is okay for you to be judge of someone else's character that you don't really know anything about except for some silly posts in the flamer zone. Lol. Look at how angry the bully gets when the victim stands up for herself and pushes back. :D

Perhaps you could stop putting words in my mouth. I'm saying what I mean.

That is what you said basically. What you have stated is that it is the victim's fault that he or she is bullied for being a victim, and that the victim should have to do something, but the bullies get away scott free with no responsibility for their behaviors, and they just continue on to the next victim of the day.

More interesting that that though would be why do we have adults who interact with one another that way. They seem to develop strange and weird "bonds" with one another too. It is totally another world there in the flamer zone. Lol.
Maybe you really believe that I said that. I don't know how to respond.

That is what you said!
Perhaps you could stop putting words in my mouth. I'm saying what I mean.

That is what you said basically. What you have stated is that it is the victim's fault that he or she is bullied for being a victim, and that the victim should have to do something, but the bullies get away scott free with no responsibility for their behaviors, and they just continue on to the next victim of the day.

More interesting that that though would be why do we have adults who interact with one another that way. They seem to develop strange and weird "bonds" with one another too. It is totally another world there in the flamer zone. Lol.

That is the "gist" of your postings so far on this thread. That the victim should just leave if they don't want to be bullied and if they don't take an action, then it is their own fault that they are being bullied. I think that is even worse in some cases. Some people ARE sensitive and that does not make them deserving of bullying.
What exactly do you want here?

I want people to look at the problems with cyberbullying online amongst adults. If you don't want the kids doing it, then you have to stop the adults from doing it or else lecturing the kids doesn't make a difference.

If you want people to stop cyberbullying others, you should stop it yourself.

You are the biggest bully on the board, which is pretty damn funny if you think about it.

You should have seen this other woman I mentioned earlier on the other forum yesterday. You know how teenage girls are traumatized by how other girls ostracize them and call them ugly and names in high school? Well, this is what this poster does, and she does it all the time.

In all the years I’ve been on message boards, I’ve never seen anything like it. She’s easily the biggest bully I’ve ever encountered. Yet she is the most sanctimonious airhead one could imagine. She loves to degrade and demean other posters, but then she whines and bitches when she gets called out. Maybe that’s why she’s still single and can’t keep a man even though she’s clearly in her 40s.

What’s funny is she thinks she’s hot stuff. lol Maybe if she didn’t shop at Goodwill and got a personality transplant. Dimes are deeper than this woman.

So why does it bother you that a woman would think she is hot stuff? It is good to have confidence. Why do you want to take away someone's confidence, especially someone who you don't know and is not a part of your life in any way?

If you want to partake in this thread, then it would be very helpful for you to explain your bullying behavior and why you feel the need to do it at all. TIA.

It’s not that she thinks she’s hot stuff. It’s that she calls others old, ugly and fat, and throws into others’ faces that she thinks she’s hot. And she claims she doesn’t start things when she does it all the time.

This woman isn’t very bright and has little self-awareness. She makes up for it with vanity and narcissism though, regardless of how misplaced.

Let's ask you why you care how any other woman feels about herself or how she may or may not feel about any other women?

Things don't occur in a vacuum.

A victim of rape does not have the choice to click a button or go somewhere else, which is why it's deplorable to victim-blame a person being raped.

A victim of a mauling who's entered a yard that said "vicious dogs" and did-so voluntarily and of their own will for sure shares quite a bit of the responsibility.

Conflating these things cheapens actual, defenseless victims and what they've faced. They'd wish to have these same simple choices, but they do not.

I think the woman does that to throw insults back in the collective face of the bullies. I mean, she is certainly not the only one who has been victimized by the bullies. There are a LOT of others too. I suppose you think it is okay for you to be judge of someone else's character that you don't really know anything about except for some silly posts in the flamer zone. Lol. Look at how angry the bully gets when the victim stands up for herself and pushes back. :D

Of course she “thinks” that. That’s why this woman lacks self-awareness and doesn’t take responsibility for her actions.

There are far hotter women on that board who don’t act the way she does. In fact nobody acts the way she does.

That is what you said!

That is the "gist" of your postings so far on this thread. That the victim should just leave if they don't want to be bullied and if they don't take an action, then it is their own fault that they are being bullied. I think that is even worse in some cases. Some people ARE sensitive and that does not make them deserving of bullying.

I want people to look at the problems with cyberbullying online amongst adults. If you don't want the kids doing it, then you have to stop the adults from doing it or else lecturing the kids doesn't make a difference.

You are the biggest bully on the board, which is pretty damn funny if you think about it.

The woman you are speaking of certainly isn't the only woman you have cyberbullied. Why would some men try to pick on women on the internet anyways? What kind of a man would do that? Not a very proud man, confident man, or manly man, that is for SURE! Lol.

Of course she “thinks” that. That’s why this woman lacks self-awareness and doesn’t take responsibility for her actions.

There are far hotter women on that board who don’t act the way she does. In fact nobody acts the way she does.

Says the admitted bully. You need to stop bullying women on the internet just because you don't like them. If you don't like someone, then you should just try to avoid them.

That is what you said!

Of course, I come into the flamer zone to bully you all every single day. :D

:lol:

That’s like beautiful bullied by a baby flamingo.

It’s your bullying of other women that is obvious.

A victim of rape does not have the choice to click a button or go somewhere else, which is why it's deplorable to victim-blame a person being raped.

A victim of a mauling who's entered a yard that said "vicious dogs" and did-so voluntarily and of their own will for sure shares quite a bit of the responsibility.

Conflating these things cheapens actual, defenseless victims and what they've faced. They'd wish to have these same simple choices, but they do not.

IOW, you are making excuses for the bullying. There are a lot of problems nowadays with cyberbullying. That is a fact.

That is what you said!

This is the CDZ. Keep that in mind. No, I don't bully other women unless they bully me first. I don't post in the flamer zone about other people every single day because it gives me a feeling of importance. If I post there, it is usually because I was quoted or tagged by one of the bullies. Then, I will confront the bully and usually get the better of him until he calls in the other bullies for back up, and then they start piling on insults on the one person. And then when the victim of the bullies gets the better of them, they try to say that the victim was the bully to begin with. Lol. That is how the bully operates.

IOW, you are making excuses for the bullying. There are a lot of problems nowadays with cyberbullying. That is a fact.
It's not an excuse to bully, it's a rational mind telling other (seemingly) rational humans that they're in these spaces voluntarily and have the free choice to leave. Once that paradigm occurs, they necessarily share the responsibility as free-thinking human beings.

Rape victims don't share in the luxury of that same choice.

Says the admitted bully. You need to stop bullying women on the internet just because you don't like them. If you don't like someone, then you should just try to avoid them.

I’ve never admitted to bullying anyone. I just treat men and women exactly the same. If you are a female who says something odious and reprehensible, you don’t get a pass simply because you’re a female.

But you should be concerned about how you treat other women rather than how others treat women. Because your bullying behavior has been atrocious.

Bullying is the consistent and relentless harassing of another person on the internet. Not when the person who is harassed finally decides to enough is enough. :D Everyone knows you flamer zone participants. Don't think you are fooling anyone here. This isn't your "clique."

It's not an excuse to bully, it's a rational mind telling other (seemingly) rational humans that they're in these spaces voluntarily and have the free choice to leave. Once that paradigm occurs, they necessarily share the responsibility as free-thinking human beings.

No, you are putting the responsibility on the victim of the bully for not "just taking it and going away."

This is the CDZ. Keep that in mind. No, I don't bully other women unless they bully me first. I don't post in the flamer zone about other people every single day because it gives me a feeling of importance. If I post there, it is usually because I was quoted or tagged by one of the bullies. Then, I will confront the bully and usually get the better of him until he calls in the other bullies for back up, and then they start piling on insults on the one person. And then when the victim of the bullies gets the better of them, they try to say that the victim was the bully to begin with. Lol. That is how the bully operates.

I’ve seen you repeatedly bully other women first. That’s why I say you lack self-awareness.

You claimed in the FZ yesterday that you didn’t start your latest vanity-fest, yet it was shown you clearly had. You’ve done that many, many times.

Bullying is the consistent and relentless harassing of another person on the internet. Not when the person who is harassed finally decides to enough is enough. :D Everyone knows you flamer zone participants. Don't think you are fooling anyone here. This isn't your "clique."
This is a rational discussion, isn't it? This comment ^ was a deflection into meta-bullshit that doesn't serve any purpose than "bullying," in and of itself. That's funny! Laugh about it, your thinking processes seem nonsensical.

I’ve never admitted to bullying anyone. I just treat men and women exactly the same. If you are a female who says something odious and reprehensible, you don’t get a pass simply because you’re a female.

But you should be concerned about how you treat other women rather than how others treat women. Because your bullying behavior has been atrocious.

You treat people horribly. I treat other women just fine. I am friends with MANY women here. The only ones I am not friendly with are the ones who are in the flamer zone.

No, you are putting the responsibility on the victim of the bully for not "just taking it and going away."
Some of the responsibility, sure. Clearly, when you walk up to a hot stove and touch it you share the blame. Rape victims don't share that choice; therefore, share no blame whatsoever. It was a daft comparison.

This is a rational discussion, isn't it? This comment ^ was a deflection into meta-bullshit that doesn't serve any purpose than "bullying," in and of itself. That's funny! Laugh about it, your thinking processes seem nonsensical.

There is no deflection. That is what bullying is, and that is what happens in the flamer zone. And no, a person does not have to go down there and post anything as they can be quoted off prior posts or tagged there.

Some of the responsibility, sure. Clearly, when you walk up to a hot stove and touch it you share the blame. Rape victims don't share that choice; therefore, share no blame whatsoever. It was a daft comparison.

That is what some people would say about how a woman dresses and presents herself. They would say that she was dressed provocatively or acting in a provocative manner and therefore had it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back