D-Michigan Elissa Slotkin Though It Would Be A Great Idea To Campaign With Liz Cheney

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
If I was a Democrat voter in the 7th District, this would give me doubts about Slotkin- campaigning with not just a self-proclaimed Republican conservative, but the daughter of a Republican War Criminal. Doesn't help Ms. Slotkin with Republicans either, who have little love for Liz.

TuckEmoj.jpg

Why would anyone want to campaign with a loser from another party?

I know Democrats fought unsuccessfully to make the midterms about Trump and abortions, but Cheney lost her job as a politician because she made Trump her focus.

Perhaps that should have been a warning for Slotkin / Democrats.

Yeah....turns out that campaigning with a RINO LOSER who has already been given the boot by her own constituents wasn't such a good idea after all...

The latest unofficial poll shows Joe Biden and Herpes just ahead of Liz Cheney for 'Least Desired By A Candidate To Be Seen With On The Campaign Trail'.

:auiqs.jpg:

I suppose her campaign decided it was a good idea, or, it's a Hail Mary?

Ones judgement at such a mature age should be considered in any election at this level so she will be judged by the electorate accordingly, one way or another.

Miss Liz Cheney should put a sock in it and should retire gracefully... take care of her parents, and her loved ones perhaps?

It's enough of her public life IMO.

That cheney shit clown tweeted glowing praise for SCOTUS over the abortion overturn.... how does the Dim baby killer square that up with her district?

Answer: They literally don't give a shit about anything... except absolute power.

Unfuckable rodent..... nothing could be more predictable.

1667530121195-png.720585

Yeah....turns out that campaigning with a RINO LOSER who has already been given the boot by her own constituents wasn't such a good idea after all...

The latest unofficial poll shows Joe Biden and Herpes just ahead of Liz Cheney for 'Least Desired By A Candidate To Be Seen With On The Campaign Trail'.

:auiqs.jpg:

Yep, Cheney is radioactive in both parties, couldn't happen to a nicer skank.

Forum List

Back