DA Bragg's Grand Jury not meeting today (Thursday)

Well, he seems to appoint a lot of disappointments.....not quite the sign of someone hiring the best people....

Bolton was NEVER a good choice as he is a warm mongering jack ass the very opposite of what Trump is thus a terrible choice.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Except, that wasn't her defense.
Her defense was encapsulated in the last iteration of her ever-evolving defense, when she stated:

"The State Department has confirmed that I did not send nor receive material marked classified or send material marked classified".

MARKED classified. That means she was banking on skating if she had sent or received classified material that was simply not marked classified, which means that she was claiming ignorance.

The rest of your post is mere waddaboudism, and ignored.

hahah now the DA wrote a mean letter claiming Trump made a false expectation he would be arrested! hhhahh ..... guess the DA was playing the dembots all along with this Grand Jury

Did that work out for Trey Gowdy?

He was supposed to take down Hillary with those 2873 Benghazi investigations....lot of name recognition....but all he has to show for it -- is being a talking head on a propoganda network..
Last I checked Clinton was taken down....she's at home., still blaming everyone else for her be L

Her defense was encapsulated in the last iteration of her ever-evolving defense, when she stated:

"The State Department has confirmed that I did not send nor receive material marked classified or send material marked classified".

MARKED classified. That means she was banking on skating if she had sent or received classified material that was simply not marked classified, which means that she was claiming ignorance.

The rest of your post is mere waddaboudism, and ignored.
Well, she could have insisted that Obama declassified them with his mind -- but at the time, no one would be moronic enough to buy that excuse.....until now

I wouldn't lose a second of sleep if Hillary was thrown in jail.....

Well, she could have insisted that Obama declassified them with his mind -- but at the time, no one would be moronic enough to buy that excuse.....until now

I wouldn't lose a second of sleep if Hillary was thrown in jail.....
Yeah, nobody would have believed that, moreover, after the fact doesn't count...the crime took place when she did it. Trump declassified documents before hand...at least that's what he has stated.

Yeah, nobody would have believed that, moreover, after the fact doesn't count...the crime took place when she did it. Trump declassified documents before hand...at least that's what he has stated.
Except he didn't declassify beforehand....

But I am of the belief that the government over classifies things...

It's odd how you folks change your opinions on classified docs based on who is sitting in the White House

Except he didn't declassify beforehand....

But I am of the belief that the government over classifies things...

It's odd how you folks change your opinions on classified docs based on who is sitting in the White House
1) Do you have any evidence or link proving that?
2) agreed
3) who's changed their opinions? I did find it funny how quick the dembots flip flopped after all the docuements Xiden stole for decades was uncovered.....prior to that raiding people's homes seemed the norm

Not quite the embellishment of a George Santos -- but it doesn't bother me....

Most folks assume "Harlem" is a dangerous hood...including you....
Harlem is not as dangerous today due to gentrification, meaning more whites and fewer blacks. Evidently, you think it is a safe place because its long-term residents all of sudden got nicer.

Did that work out for Trey Gowdy?

He was supposed to take down Hillary with those 2873 Benghazi investigations....lot of name recognition....but all he has to show for it -- is being a talking head on a propoganda network..
It didn't work out for Gowdy but there's a reason for that, that YOU apparently don't get.

Forum List

Back