Da Mooooch Spends $70M To ’Empower’ Girls In Pakistan While US Students Fall Further

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
How fucking stupid is this? Just MORE STOLEN TAXPAYER MONEY going to muslim's...and how much of a KICK BACK does the Moooch and the Manchurian muslim get put away in Pakistan for them once free from the presidency?

The Obama administration is sending $70 million to Pakistan to educate girls and “empower” them to improve their country, despite massive, chronic budget problems and abysmal student performance at home.

First lady Michelle Obama’s “Let Girls Learn” initiative is focused on educating “62 million girls around the world” to help them “build a healthier family, a stronger community, and a brighter future,” according to the White House website.

As part of that effort, the Obama administration vowed to send $70 million to Pakistan to educate about 200,000 female students between ages 10 and 19 during a special event at the White House last month with the wife and daughter of Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, Judicial Watch reports.

“Let Girls Learn will seek opportunities to foster public-private partnerships and collaborate with other development partners to advance girls’ education and empowerment. The Let Girls Learn/Pakistan program will serve as a platform and catalyst for broader political and social commitment to strengthen adolescent girls’ education and empowerment in Pakistan,” according to a USAID media release.

Acting USAID administrator Alfonso E. Lenhardt said “By increasing access to education opportunities during the critical time of adolescence, this important initiative will be transformative for Pakistan, empowering young women to overcome barriers and lift themselves out of poverty.

“We look forward to continuing to work with the Government of Pakistan and our partners around the world to ensure girls everywhere get the education they deserve,” he said.

Apparently, that same commitment doesn’t apply to students in America’s public schools.......

Michelle O spends $70M to ’empower’ girls in Pakistan while US students fall further behind

You know even the math behind that is stupid. 200 into 70 million.
That is more then a million per kid. Matthew you see the issue here?

Yep, I think it is very fucked up. We're spending trillions on the rest of the world(nation building, foreign aid) while screwing over our own children. Gots to stop.
I don't think there are 70 million students in America so lets 32 million which would be 10% of the population getting two million dollars EACH for education. FULL education, and you CAN get a FULL education on two million dollars.

YOU support education I support education HERE in THIS country NOT there.

How fucking stupid is this? Just MORE STOLEN TAXPAYER MONEY going to muslim's...and how much of a KICK BACK does the Moooch and the Manchurian muslim get put away in Pakistan for them once free from the presidency?

The Obama administration is sending $70 million to Pakistan to educate girls and “empower” them to improve their country, despite massive, chronic budget problems and abysmal student performance at home.

First lady Michelle Obama’s “Let Girls Learn” initiative is focused on educating “62 million girls around the world” to help them “build a healthier family, a stronger community, and a brighter future,” according to the White House website.

As part of that effort, the Obama administration vowed to send $70 million to Pakistan to educate about 200,000 female students between ages 10 and 19 during a special event at the White House last month with the wife and daughter of Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, Judicial Watch reports.

“Let Girls Learn will seek opportunities to foster public-private partnerships and collaborate with other development partners to advance girls’ education and empowerment. The Let Girls Learn/Pakistan program will serve as a platform and catalyst for broader political and social commitment to strengthen adolescent girls’ education and empowerment in Pakistan,” according to a USAID media release.

Acting USAID administrator Alfonso E. Lenhardt said “By increasing access to education opportunities during the critical time of adolescence, this important initiative will be transformative for Pakistan, empowering young women to overcome barriers and lift themselves out of poverty.

“We look forward to continuing to work with the Government of Pakistan and our partners around the world to ensure girls everywhere get the education they deserve,” he said.

Apparently, that same commitment doesn’t apply to students in America’s public schools.......

Michelle O spends $70M to ’empower’ girls in Pakistan while US students fall further behind

Dutifully catapulting the propaganda, Useful Idiot?

200 into 70 million.
That is more then a million per kid.

Yeah......roughly......whatever......

Or between 3 and 4 hours in Iraqnam....

200 into 70 million.

Tell me something and be honest. Would YOU like two million to RE-educate yourself?

Yep, I think it is very fucked up. We're spending trillions on the rest of the world(nation building, foreign aid) while screwing over our own children. Gots to stop.
I don't think there are 70 million students in America so lets 32 million which would be 10% of the population getting two million dollars EACH for education. FULL education, and you CAN get a FULL education on two million dollars.

Hard as it is to believe, Dark Fairy, your math is deteriorating.....

I'm curious.....how much skoulen did you git?

You weren't on a Banjo scholarship by any chance?

200 into 70 million.

Tell me something and be honest. Would YOU like two million to RE-educate yourself?

I was fortunate to get a very good start.....then I took it upon myself to continue.....

but show me how 200 into 70 million equals 1 million per.....

200k into 70 million. That's is HIGHER then what we spend on OUR students. And you avoided the question.

It's just a vacation. Mooch makes a speech about educating girls and thinks that justifies her going there.

200k into 70 million. That's is HIGHER then what we spend on OUR students. And you avoided the question.

OK....whatever it takes to get you to stop butchering arithmetic....

and the comparative takes "than"......

If Obama had proposed spending 70 million on the education of American children, are you going to try to convince me that you and Vagisil wouldn't be bitching?

We've committed to aiding Afghanistan, and we will have to do something to improve our standing in this part of the world consequent to the Iraqnam clusterhump and all the attendant twaddle about a "War Against Islam".....It will probably prove cheaper than rebuilding some skyscraper in a US city....

OK....whatever it takes to get you to stop butchering arithmetic....

and the comparative takes "than"......

If Obama had proposed spending 70 million on the education of American children, are you going to try to convince me that you and Vagisil wouldn't be bitching?

We've committed to aiding Afghanistan, and we will have to do something to improve our standing in this part of the world consequent to the Iraqnam clusterhump and all the attendant twaddle about a "War Against Islam".....It will probably prove cheaper than rebuilding some skyscraper in a US city....
I would NOT bitch about spending an EXTRA 70 million on education HERE not THERE. So yeah, spend it here.

Forum List

Back