Largest Teachers' Union In US Tells Parents They Are Going To Ram CRT Down Their Kids' Throats Nationwide

Uppity Dem teachers want to get fired from their jobs? :eusa_clap:
They believe the union will protect them. The teachers are publishing the addresses of opposing parents encouraging action against them.
Unions have outlived their usefulness and have become self-serving threats to Americans and this country, as we can see.
Dem politicians love unions, they borrow trillions of dollars then gift it to the unions for campaign contribution kickbacks.

What gifts are being given to the unions by Dems?
Guaranteed 8% return on stock market investments of union pension funds, payed for by taxpayers. Public union can take all the stock market risks they want knowing if they lose money taxpayers will cover their losses.
Approval of unbelievable pension benefits.

They believe the union will protect them. The teachers are publishing the addresses of opposing parents encouraging action against them.
Unions have outlived their usefulness and have become self-serving threats to Americans and this country, as we can see.
Dem politicians love unions, they borrow trillions of dollars then gift it to the unions for campaign contribution kickbacks.

Guaranteed 8% return on stock market investments of union pension funds, payed for by taxpayers. Public union can take all the stock market risks they want knowing if they lose money taxpayers will cover their losses.
I really like Admiral Rockwell Tory he's one of my favorite posters but we disagree on this one topic. I'm not broad brushing all public unions but in some/many blue states there is unreal collusion between the politicians and public unions at the expense of taxpayers. The politicians are supposed to be representing taxpayers in these negotiations, instead its the fox guarding the henhouse.

No 'gifts'. Unions and lobbyists pay for 'favors', protection, and favorable legislation.
Such as?

I really like Admiral Rockwell Tory he's one of my favorite posters but we disagree on this one topic. I'm not broad brushing all public unions but in some/many blue states there is unreal collusion between the politicians and public unions at the expense of taxpayers. The politicians are supposed to be representing taxpayers in these negotiations, instead its the fox guarding the henhouse.

The key words in your commentary are "blue states". I agree there is a problem there, but teachers in red states regularly get the shaft!

Union asshole Libtards demand to brainwash our kids with filthy Left Wing racist hate. What could possibly go wrong?

The key words in your commentary are "blue states". I agree there is a problem there, but teachers in red states regularly get the shaft!
Sadly some teachers in blue states get the shaft even worse. The tier 1 and 2 teachers with the OBESE salary, benefit and pension packages are sucking up so much money that new teachers get squat. New teachers are still living at home with their parents because they are paid squat and are stuck with tier 3 and 4 benefits and pensions a fraction of what the fat cats are getting. AND each time there's an increase in school funding get which group runs to the trough and sucks up most of the money, yes the tier 1 and 2.

Teachers' Union Commits to Shoving Critical Theories Down the
Throats of Students and Parents Nationwide

The largest teachers’ union in the nation, the National Education Association (NEA), committed to funding an investigation into groups that oppose the use of critical theories in K-12 education at their recent annual conference. This move was bad enough. However, the teachers’ union’s acceptance of agenda items did not end there. Indeed, it is setting up a showdown that the government system of education may not survive. At this point, it is legitimate to contemplate if perhaps it should not.

The NEA will, with guidance on implementation from the NEA president and chairs of the Ethnic Minority Affairs Caucuses:

A. Share and publicize, through existing channels, information already available on critical race theory (CRT) — what it is and what it is not; have a team of staffers for members who want to learn more and fight back against anti-CRT rhetoric; and share information with other NEA members as well as their community members.

B. Provide an already-created, in-depth, study that critiques empire, white supremacy, anti-Blackness, anti-Indigeneity, racism, patriarchy, cisheteropatriarchy, capitalism, ableism, anthropocentrism, and other forms of power and oppression at the intersections of our society, and that we oppose attempts to ban critical race theory and/or The 1619 Project.

C. Publicly (through existing media) convey its support for the accurate and honest teaching of social studies topics, including truthful and age-appropriate accountings of unpleasant aspects of American history, such as slavery, and the oppression and discrimination of Indigenous, Black, Brown, and other peoples of color, as well as the continued impact this history has on our current society. The Association will further convey that in teaching these topics, it is reasonable and appropriate for curriculum to be informed by academic frameworks for understanding and interpreting the impact of the past on current society, including critical race theory.

D. Join with Black Lives Matter at School and the Zinn Education Project to call for a rally this year on October 14—George Floyd’s birthday—as a national day of action to teach lessons about structural racism and oppression. Followed by one day of action that recognize and honor lives taken such as Breonna Taylor, Philando Castile, and others. The National Education Association shall publicize these National Days of Action to all its members, including in NEA Today.

E. Conduct a virtual listening tour that will educate members on the tools and resources needed to defend honesty in education including but not limited to tools like CRT.

F. Commit President Becky Pringle to make public statements across all lines of media that support racial honesty in education including but not limited to critical race theory.

If you want govt-funded / provided education for your kids that education will include CRT...period. REALLY?

Time to crush the Marxist Teacher's Unions...except the problem is Democrats and the Biden administration support CRT...and love Union money.

What's a parent to do?!

Critical race theory has become the new Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! CRT is the new hobbyhorse the Republicans intends to ride into the midterms, and like all Republican Culture Wars, it’s based on a lie.

Not one single school board in the land is teaching critical race theory in public schools. Furthermore, no school board in the land has proposed the teaching of critical race theory in public schools.

Once again Republicans are providing a solution to a nonexistent problem, while completely ignoring the First Amendment issues with all of these laws that they’re passing against teaching American children the history of the nation.

Laws which for bid teachers to discuss issues of race or slavery in American history classes are unconstitutional and violate the teachers right to freedom of speech.

The state of Texas has already tried to have textbooks used in history classes in that state call “slavery” another form of “immigration”.

When you understand the true history of America, of how the promise of “40 acres and a mule” for each freed slave family never came to pass.

Critical race theory neither blames nor shames white people. Conservatives never read the source materials that they are decrying. None of the people posting against critical race theory have read either the 1619 project or critical race theory. What they have read is right wing media telling them what CRT and the 1619 Project say.

I have read both and felt neither blamed or shame from either. What I did get from reading these texts, was an understanding how the elites have used racism to divide poor whites and poor blacks, to maintain their hold on power.

Each time black people have started to vote in large numbers or to achieve wealth, power or influence, they are viciously attacked by police, the oligarchs and government structures.

Each time poor blacks and poor whites unite, their combined votes drive the white elites and billionaires from power and working people get a fair break.

That’s why Donald Trump and the rest of the Republican party are so busy telling you that Democrats are communists who will destroy the country. Democrats won’t destroy the country, Democrats will ensure that working people of all colours will get a decent shake and that frightens Donald Trump and his billionaire donors more than anything else.

They’ll have to PAY TAXES. Instead of $3 billion in profits, they’ll only have $1 billion. It’s awful. How will they get by?

Republicans demonize Democrats because they’re terrified of them. If they lose the poor white vote, they’re screwed.

Union asshole Libtards demand to brainwash our kids with filthy Left Wing racist hate. What could possibly go wrong?

Well you’ve clearly been brainwashed to believe garbage. Wouldn’t it be better for the nation if your children learned the truth rather than the racists lies and propaganda you’re spouting here?

Everything you post here is false propaganda and right wing lies designed to undermine the government of the United States of America. You’ve already been radicalized against your own country.

CRT is taught in college, not in K - 12.
Hey Troll, your BS was just debunked, your LIE was exposed...but you just can't let it go, you cling to your propaganda...

Again:

Is Critical Race Theory Taught in K-12 Schools? The NEA Says Yes, and That It Should Be.

"It is reasonable and appropriate for curriculum to be informed by academic frameworks..."​

"the National Education Association (NEA) appears to have accepted the conservative framing of CRT: namely, that it's not merely confined to academia but is in fact also being taught in K-12 schools. And the NEA thinks this is a good thing that should be defended."

The TEACHER'S UNION is declaring / admitting CRITICAL RACE THEORY is being taught in k-12!

AGAIN...

Way to destroy every ounce of credibility you ever had. STFU & Go Away....
Did you actually READ what this union proposes? No. Of course not. :rolleyes:
Yes, I did....and your propaganda has been debunked....numerous times. I just gave you 1, and there are many more. The biggest Teacher's Union in the US has declared they ARE teaching CRT in K-12, that they will continue to do so, and they have a pot of money they will use to conduct 'investigations' and will fight all the way to the supreme court to be able to keep on teaching CRT.

Again, your lie has been debunked, you can't let it go, you keep trying to push it - your credibility is GONE! You have 2 choices: STFU & go away or just be ignored.
You are the perfect GOP Right winger....!!! You've found your next outrage to market for your next election!!! :rolleyes:

When does the BOOK BURNING START?

Www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/critical-race-theory-invades-school-boards-help-conservative-groups-n1270794

CRT is taught in college, not in K - 12.
Hey Troll, your BS was just debunked, your LIE was exposed...but you just can't let it go, you cling to your propaganda...

Again:

Is Critical Race Theory Taught in K-12 Schools? The NEA Says Yes, and That It Should Be.

"It is reasonable and appropriate for curriculum to be informed by academic frameworks..."​

"the National Education Association (NEA) appears to have accepted the conservative framing of CRT: namely, that it's not merely confined to academia but is in fact also being taught in K-12 schools. And the NEA thinks this is a good thing that should be defended."

The TEACHER'S UNION is declaring / admitting CRITICAL RACE THEORY is being taught in k-12!

AGAIN...

Way to destroy every ounce of credibility you ever had. STFU & Go Away....
Did you actually READ what this union proposes? No. Of course not. :rolleyes:
Yes, I did....and your propaganda has been debunked....numerous times. I just gave you 1, and there are many more. The biggest Teacher's Union in the US has declared they ARE teaching CRT in K-12, that they will continue to do so, and they have a pot of money they will use to conduct 'investigations' and will fight all the way to the supreme court to be able to keep on teaching CRT.

Again, your lie has been debunked, you can't let it go, you keep trying to push it - your credibility is GONE! You have 2 choices: STFU & go away or just be ignored.
You are the perfect GOP Right winger....!!! You've found your next outrage to market for your next election!!! :rolleyes:

When does the BOOK BURNING START?

Www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/critical-race-theory-invades-school-boards-help-conservative-groups-n1270794

Hopefully it starts with Comey's book.
Doesn't that pus-oozing hemorrhoid McCabe have one too?
Add dat' one.

Sadly some teachers in blue states get the shaft even worse. The tier 1 and 2 teachers with the OBESE salary, benefit and pension packages are sucking up so much money that new teachers get squat. New teachers are still living at home with their parents because they are paid squat and are stuck with tier 3 and 4 benefits and pensions a fraction of what the fat cats are getting. AND each time there's an increase in school funding get which group runs to the trough and sucks up most of the money, yes the tier 1 and 2.

What are these tiers you refer to? There is no such thing in any of the school districts where I worked.

‘One of the most important questions will concern the ineptitude of the unions.’
(Postscript on the Societies of Control)

What are these tiers you refer to? There is no such thing in any of the school districts where I worked.
In NY for example and not just teachers it's across state government employees.

In NY for example and not just teachers it's across state government employees.
A blue state. Enough said.

The largest teachers’ union in the nation, the National Education Association (NEA), committed to funding an investigation into groups that oppose the use of critical theories in K-12 education at their recent annual conference. This move was bad enough. However, the teachers’ union’s acceptance of agenda items did not end there. Indeed, it is setting up a showdown that the government system of education may not survive. At this point, it is legitimate to contemplate if perhaps it should not.

The NEA will, with guidance on implementation from the NEA president and chairs of the Ethnic Minority Affairs Caucuses:

A. Share and publicize, through existing channels, information already available on critical race theory (CRT) — what it is and what it is not; have a team of staffers for members who want to learn more and fight back against anti-CRT rhetoric; and share information with other NEA members as well as their community members.

B. Provide an already-created, in-depth, study that critiques empire, white supremacy, anti-Blackness, anti-Indigeneity, racism, patriarchy, cisheteropatriarchy, capitalism, ableism, anthropocentrism, and other forms of power and oppression at the intersections of our society, and that we oppose attempts to ban critical race theory and/or The 1619 Project.

C. Publicly (through existing media) convey its support for the accurate and honest teaching of social studies topics, including truthful and age-appropriate accountings of unpleasant aspects of American history, such as slavery, and the oppression and discrimination of Indigenous, Black, Brown, and other peoples of color, as well as the continued impact this history has on our current society. The Association will further convey that in teaching these topics, it is reasonable and appropriate for curriculum to be informed by academic frameworks for understanding and interpreting the impact of the past on current society, including critical race theory.

D. Join with Black Lives Matter at School and the Zinn Education Project to call for a rally this year on October 14—George Floyd’s birthday—as a national day of action to teach lessons about structural racism and oppression. Followed by one day of action that recognize and honor lives taken such as Breonna Taylor, Philando Castile, and others. The National Education Association shall publicize these National Days of Action to all its members, including in NEA Today.

E. Conduct a virtual listening tour that will educate members on the tools and resources needed to defend honesty in education including but not limited to tools like CRT.

F. Commit President Becky Pringle to make public statements across all lines of media that support racial honesty in education including but not limited to critical race theory.

If you want govt-funded / provided education for your kids that education will include CRT...period. REALLY?

Time to crush the Marxist Teacher's Unions...except the problem is Democrats and the Biden administration support CRT...and love Union money.

What's a parent to do?!

Any actual quotes from the Teacher's unions?
Are you kidding? These whitey righties can't even tell us what's IN CRT..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What's a parent to do?!

Any actual quotes from the Teacher's unions?
Are you kidding? These whitey righties can't even tell us what's IN CRT..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I would imagine that at some point, we will see some Fox News or Newsmax figure who is about to get fired use their face time on their networks to try to gin up outrage about something they totally made up on their own--just to embarrass their soon-to-be ex-employer.

Back when I had cable (and there are websites that do this too), you could just watch 30 minutes of FOX and find the same exact posts here from the mindless drones.

Forum List

Back